Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures (39204 Views)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office / Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by CastedGist: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2018
GistMore.com

The video of Taju, the cute 5-year old boy went viral. The cute Yoruba kid became an instant social media hit the moment his video trying to speak English hit the internet because he hasn't been to school before.

Celebrities started searching for him to send him to school, the likes of, AY Makun, Don Jazzy, Falz, Adeniyi Johnson, Mo Abudu, Funmi Awelewa, Alibaba and others.

According to comedian AY other celebs have also contributed towards Taju, to send him to school. A huge thank you actress, Funmi Awelewa who went through a whole of stress to make sure she finds Taju.

See his latest photos below...

BY GISTMORE

http://www.gistmore.com/little-tuja-now-fine-boy-check-swag-latest-pictures

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Uniqueness01(f): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2018
The first picture would fit for a MEME tongue

15 Likes

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Bluezy13(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2018
So he ugly before??

2 Likes

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by LeHMaR(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Uniqueness01:
'When you're having running stomach and someone is trying to be funny'

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2018
Lovely.
Pretty.
Handsome.
Cute Bobo

It's your time to SHINE.
Very funny boy!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by partnerbiz4: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2018
who be this
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2018
angry

There is some thing behind this boy breakthrough, even science and religion ish can't explain smiley

This is more than a small adorable poor boy that want to go to school, what about those homeless hungry Amaljiri boys that are out there.

13 Likes

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by pemiakd: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2018
This is what I call God favor, not just him but his entire family. His divine helpers located him. God is great

Let my divine helpers locate me, my family and my love ones

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2018
pemiakd:
[s]This is what I call God favor, not just him but his entire family. His divine helpers located him. God is great

Let my divine helpers locate me, my family and my love ones[/s]

Will you stfu with your African bu11shit religion fvckin mentality.

_what will you call a group of happy family coming from church vigil and involve in accident, all dead, what divine is that undecided

_what will you call a boy that die from food poison even when he have pray before the meal, divine what undecided

_what will you call a pastor's daughter that got kidnapped by money ritualist and never return, which divine undecided

_what about the faithful Christian that pray n fast just on one prayer point and never answered for many years, what divine

Untill you stop ur religion abracadabra shitty, your reasoning will be restored angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by foyeks2001(f): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2018
I am so happy for Taju.

1 Like

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Idydarling(f): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Lucky chap

1 Like

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by nabegibeg: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2018
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

The video of Taju, the cute 5-year old boy went viral. The cute Yoruba kid became an instant social media hit the moment his video trying to speak English hit the internet because he hasn't been to school before.

Celebrities started searching for him to send him to school, the likes of, AY Makun, Don Jazzy, Falz, Adeniyi Johnson, Mo Abudu, Funmi Awelewa, Alibaba and others.

According to comedian AY other celebs have also contributed towards Taju, to send him to school. A huge thank you actress, Funmi Awelewa who went through a whole of stress to make sure she finds Taju.

See his latest photos below...

BY GISTMORE

http://www.gistmore.com/little-tuja-now-fine-boy-check-swag-latest-pictures

Dem try sha

1 Like

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2018
partnerbiz4:
who be this

The New kid on the Block

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by seunlayi(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2018
The guy is very lucky

2 Likes

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by CarGuideNG: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

Will you stfu with your African bu11shit religion fvckin mentality.

_what will you call a group of happy family coming from church vigil and involve in accident, all dead, what divine is that undecided

_what will you call a boy that die from food poison even when he have pray before the meal, divine what undecided

_what will you call a pastor's daughter that got kidnapped by money ritualist and never return, which divine undecided

_what about the faithful Christian that pray n fast just on one prayer point and never answered for many years, what divine

Untill you stop ur religion abracadabra shitty, your reasoning will be restored angry
Wetin dey do dis one?
Oh, Diarrhea of the mouth, no wonder.

He joined Nairaland today and he is forming atheist already.
Angels never give u blow for head before shey?!
Oshisko
!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by oshe11: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Its like the guy mouth dey smell ni

I mean he wants to kill the kid in the first pix with the bad odourcheesy

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Pavore9: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Looking handsome.

2 Likes

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by maryjan8(f): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2018
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2018
Uniqueness01:
Nairalanders and memes are 5 and 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68468606:

Wetin dey do dis one?
Oh Diorhea of the mouth, no wonder
!

stop stalkin me, niqqa angry
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by maxiuc(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by BigBelleControl(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2018
This is why the south will always be ahead of the north.
Everyone came to the rescue of little Taju without considering religion or ethnicity.

If the rich and influential people in the north can do this kind of thing to those children roaming their streets with plates in their hands, the country would be better for it.

Education still remains the greatest weapon to fight poverty and ignorance. We need more of this gesture for other children across the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by talk2saintify(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2018
shocked

Just Like Jomoke and The Little Guy who photo-bomb a wedding photo....
Anuda Celebrity has been made....JUST LIKE DAT!!
Once Is your Time to shine VILLAGE PEOPLE cant Stop you
Goodluck to the Young Champ

3 Likes

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

stop stalkin me, niqqa angry
Yeye dey smell!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68465926:
Lovely.
Pretty.
Handsome.
Cute Bobo

It's your time to SHINE.
Very funny boy!
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=HsLBroker post=68468734][/quote]uhn?
Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by jidxin(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2018
Eeya happy for him. I hope I pray he becomes a great and successful man in d future

2 Likes

Re: Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures by abbeyty(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2018
Are the sending him to school or they want to tirn him to a slay king?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Morakinyo Ninalowo: Bolanle Ninalowo's Son's 10th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.