Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? (640 Views)

Yar Adua Death- A Disappointment To His Family, A Blessing For Buhari / Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by Parohfrey(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
From those who wish him dead, please give us answers.
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by Yorubaman2: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
another dumb thread
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by opuro(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
Paroh_frey:

for your information nobody wishes him what he does not wish himself
what every rigth thinking person know is that, a country as big as ours does not need a sickler as president
we are thought by all  religion that nothing is a do or die thing in this world. but it amazes me to see  somebody that is sick and  holding unto power as if his life depends on it.
so i believe that if he dies today it will surelly be better for us and for him
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by Parohfrey(f): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
Yoruba - Idiot

answer the question, dumb fool/.
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by Parohfrey(f): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
Opuro

So, you in your own capacity thinks his death will make Nigeria better, ok! Taken.
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by opuro(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Opuro

So, you in your own capacity thinks his death will make Nigeria better, ok! Taken.
yea me thinks it cant get worse
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by walata44(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2009

How much is this scycophant is getting paid for this job she is doing?
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2009
opuro:

yea me thinks it cant get worse

true
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by bjmighty(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2009
Either we all like it or not, Nigeria will break up and i think the time has drawn near already, no need to panic my naija people. Lets just face it!!
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by Parohfrey(f): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
walata44:

How much is this scycophant is getting paid for this job she is doing?

Your mother is the chalatan scycophant.
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by walata44(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
Your mother is the chalatan scycophant.

Speechless shocked
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by otokx(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
It may not.
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by coolier(f): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
No.
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by dean2725: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2009
Ofcourse No but he needs to resign to attend to his health. That will benefit him as well as Nigeria.
Re: Will Yar Adua's Death Bring All The Much Needed Development To Nigeria? by mesings: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2009
Probably not but some people just need change and his death might give them that i guess

(1) (Reply)

Any New Development Concerning Soludo? / Reply: Uniport Needs Help From Fg[pathetic Picture] / Prophets Disagree Over Yar’adua’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.