Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Three South-east Governors About To Decamp To Apc – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three South-east Governors About To Decamp To Apc – Okorocha (719 Views)

Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) / Kwankwaso Supporters Decamp To Gandujiyya Movement, Burn Their Red Caps(photos) / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three South-east Governors About To Decamp To Apc – Okorocha by Charidon: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2017
Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has claimed that three South-East Governors are preparing to join the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Okorocha stated this at a meeting of all APC leaders in the zone, which was held at the Imo International Convention Centre (IICC) on Saturday.

Those present included Ken Nnamani, Emeka Offor, Ifeanyi Araraume, George Moughalu, Tony Eze read more.... https://www.igodotv.com/2017/01/29/three-south-east-governors-about-to-decamp-to-apc-okorocha/
Re: Three South-east Governors About To Decamp To Apc – Okorocha by Flexherbal(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2017
Na politicians way!

1 Like

Re: Three South-east Governors About To Decamp To Apc – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2017
has the southeastern politicians and people ever been in opposition successfully before? talk of betrayals and Judases talk of the southeasterners unfortunately GEJ stupidly believed in them and not the south westerners who put him in power..... nothing motivates the southeastern people like material gains..... just follow the money to know where their loyalty lies.... no principles.... no ideologies no core values except monetary and material gains

2 Likes

Re: Three South-east Governors About To Decamp To Apc – Okorocha by dikeigbo2(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2017
This man wey dey carry APC for head like say all him life depend on am........
Re: Three South-east Governors About To Decamp To Apc – Okorocha by Kingsley1000(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2017
List them make we know
Re: Three South-east Governors About To Decamp To Apc – Okorocha by shakaZuIlu: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
honestly i don't trust my governor Obiano but I'll warn him that it will be a political suicide to join apc

1 Like

Re: Three South-east Governors About To Decamp To Apc – Okorocha by Kingsley1000(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
honestly i don't trust my governor Obiano but I'll warn him that it will be a political suicide to join apc
even in apga,he isn't certain of re-election.......wish him luck though

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Police Working For APC Or Serving Nigerians? - National Protest / Medical Vacation: Senate Defends Buhari- The Sun Newspaper / Buhari Not Dead – Bola Tinubu And Chief Bisi Akande Visits Him In London- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.