Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,526 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) (4293 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by princeakins(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
He should keep it for himselfundecided

Noted Black beauty. wink
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by princeakins(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Thanks boss. I say make I come feed my eyes small cheesy

Lol. Lol oya na.. .

Ur eyes no go see wetin pass am o. cheesy
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by makydebbie(f): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
princeakins:

Noted Black beauty. wink
kiss

1 Like

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
princeakins:

Lol. Lol oya na.. .

Ur eyes no go see wetin pass am o. cheesy
amin Adura ooooooo

How Sunday na?
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by princeakins(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
amin Adura ooooooo

How Sunday na?

Bn bored jare buh I dey comot now go watch Man United match.

Wigan straight winnnnnnnnn grin
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by jakandeola(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
See as you be like burnt offering for the second pix. undecided

Lol!
why curse
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by jakandeola(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Airforce1:
makydebbie black pass me
but she hav a sweet body and nice shape u tink u are a baby
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
princeakins:

No fall MA hand bruh. How geh go dey frustrate u na cheesy.

Oya spend d remaining time on Man United match grin
cheesy
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by TrapHedges(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Whoever is David?
they are in same record label grin
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by subtlemee(f): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Airforce1:
hoe Kwa?

Not cool boss

Depends on your definition of *HOE* my dictionary defines that as a farm tool
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
subtlemee:

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by EmperorTech: 1:01am On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:

You should be sleeping!
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by subtlemee(f): 1:18am On Jan 30, 2017
EmperorTech:

You should be sleeping!

Why are you awake?
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 1:23am On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:

Why are you awake?
because I'm writing

You need rest dear
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by subtlemee(f): 1:26am On Jan 30, 2017
Airforce1:
because I'm writing

You need rest dear

I am reading

And I never said I was splitting stone for you to conclude I need rest

Mbok don't post my pic o,i dey fear you
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 1:28am On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:

I am reading

And I never said I was splitting stone for you to conclude I need rest

Lol pele

Beautiful eyes you got there
Are you a newbie?
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by subtlemee(f): 1:29am On Jan 30, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol pele

Are you a newbie?
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by subtlemee(f): 1:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol pele

Are you a newbie?

Any freebie,like first timer in churches?
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 1:32am On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:

Any freebie? Like first timer in churches?

You must be a product of this new generation churches where you get bribed to come to Church.. Lol

I'm a Catholic we don't do that.
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by subtlemee(f): 1:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Airforce1:

You must be a product of this new generation churches where you get bribed to come to Church.. Lol

I'm a Catholic we don't do that.

But you present eggs and chickens and yams and bags of rice on every 1st

Feeling sleepy now...ciao!
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:

But you present eggs and chickens and yams and bags of rice on every 1st

Feeling sleepy now...ciao!
sleep tyt
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by EmperorTech: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:

Why are you awake?
was watching over you just to guarantee you a sound sleep, and hope you had it?
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by jamislaw(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls shut it. Even tho I'm dark, I don't look like a burnt offering like you.
abeg no try bleach o, I love dark skin babes am afraid of light skinned babes I don't know why. Your colour is tempting me.
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by makydebbie(f): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2017
jamislaw:
abeg no try bleach o, I love dark skin babes am afraid of light skinned babes I don't know why. Your colour is tempting me.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by subtlemee(f): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
EmperorTech:

was watching over you just to guarantee you a sound sleep, and hope you had it?

I sure did
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
U mean Davido?
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
dollyjoy:
See as you be like burnt offering for the second pix. undecided

Lol!
na d light settings make am be like dat
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
lefulefu:
U mean Davido?
yep
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Airforce1:
yep
dats cool
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Airforce1:
OK so I had a good time last night with Pinky at David's show.

It was mad..

I was completely tired and feeling sleepy but I tried to be awake to protect Pinky.

Video of the show below.. 2Am.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP2bOpOgpBx/

Dude alwayz come to disgrace himself on NL, well there is a diff b/w a boy & a man.
For his mind!

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by EmperorTech: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:

I sure did
cool!
Nice lips, enticing.
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lucaz:
dude enjoy yourself..... no time

rola the doller grin , that could be us today kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Met Online(badoo), We became Friends And Now Married After Four Years. / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! / Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.