Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,572 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi (4584 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare / The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Why Colonial Masters Refused To Educate The North – Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Westerner.

Kwara is not all about Ilorin alone. Ilorin as a matter of fact is closer to SW that North, and therefore is a south Western state, which automatically makes me one. We have other parts of kwara state that are closer to the north.

From the link i posted Ilorin is the state capital of Kwara in Western Nigeria. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin

It was incorporated, which means it was never part of the north. Get it?

So now Kwara is southwest? I don't care this is close to that and this? is Kwara southwest officially? or this is only your opinion?

If you were to be ask in exam. How many northern state Nigeria as a country have? What's your answer? 19 or 18. Will you include Kwara or Not. ?

How many southwestern state do Nigeria have? 6 or 7
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Prinzyy: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
CplusJason:
And GEJ was trying to give them FREE education but they choose a legendary herdsman who's punishing them with untold hardship and poverty.

BTW, Mallam na Mallam

Long live the Emir of Kano!
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
BigIyanga:

Keep living in denial... 11m northern kids aren't enrolled in school.
Kano is the largest state in Naija, but it graduates fewer sec schl students than small states like Ebonyi and Ekiti.

Storygrin Storygrin by caged southerner fed with media propaganda.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
FriendChoice:

So now Kwara is southwest? I don't care this is close to that and this? is Kwara southwest officially? or this is only your opinion?
If you were to be ask in exam. How many northern state Nigeria as a country have? What's your answer? 19 or 18. Will you include Kwara or Not. ? How many southwestern state do Nigeria have? 6 or 7

tongue

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
FriendChoice:

If you were to be ask in exam. How many northern state Nigeria as a country have? What's your answer? 19 or 18. Will you include Kwara or Not. ? How many southwestern state do Nigeria have? 6 or 7

grin

Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

grin

Rilwayne001:

tongue

grin tongue Hahaha the question difficult for you tongue grin

Denial grin grin
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Prinzyy:
Stop being stup1d

Abi you also attend the so called media existing almajiri school built by Oga Jona.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
FriendChoice:

grin tongue Hahaha the question difficult for you tongue grin Denial grin grin

Seriously it isn't. I just find it ridiculous and not worthy of reply. Let me simply ask you, maybe you can make my day that has been boring lively right now, what constitutes a town/city/state to be regarded as a Northern state?
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Seriously it isn't. I just find it ridiculous and not worthy of reply. Let me simply ask you, maybe you can make my day that has been boring lively right now, what constitutes a town/city/state to be regarded as a Northern state?

You dey ask me? After you fail to answer mine. My questions are straight forward that u can answer with a single word.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
FriendChoice:

You dey ask me? After you fail to answer mine. My questions are straight forward that u can answer with a single word.

I will definitely answer your questions, but before then, kindly answer mine. Or simply tell us you don't know wink wink grin
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I will definitely answer your questions, but before then, kindly answer mine. Or simply tell us you don't know wink wink grin

I promise to reply yours only if you answer mine correctly without being selfish. Just like writing exam.

Remember its a promise.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by BigIyanga: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
FriendChoice:

Storygrin Storygrin by caged southerner fed with media propaganda.
Cos Waec, NECO and JAMB results are propaganda agencies...
No wonder you and ur ilk see education as a sin....
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
FriendChoice:

So now Kwara is southwest?

Are you still asking me? Can't you see it boldly written on the Wikipedia page

I don't care this is close to that and this?

You should. The border between Nigeria and Benin republic is not up to 10 foot, yet that line is taken so serious that both countries don't play wit it.

is Kwara southwest officially?

Officially it is not, and we know the reason is because of the geo-political system that Nigeria is practicing.

or this is only your opinion?

Nah, rather the reality.

If you were to be ask in exam. How many northern state Nigeria as a country have? What's your answer? 19 or 18. Will you include Kwara or Not. ?

Of course i will, but that doesn't mean we should forget the reason behind it, which is because of the geo-political system practiced by the government.

How many southwestern state do Nigeria have? 6 or 7

Done with this.

FriendChoice:

I promise to reply yours only if you answer mine correctly without being selfish. Just like writing exam.

Remember its a promise.

Kindly now answer my question wink wink
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
BigIyanga:

Cos Waec, NECO and JAMB results are propaganda agencies...
No wonder you and ur ilk see education as a sin....

Yeah they are all propaganda. Thatx why i sit and passed all the aforementioned examinations. And proceed to further my education in the university.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Are you still asking me? Can't you see it boldly written on the Wikipedia page

Am not after Wikipedia. Kwara state as a whole is North or SW?

This question is not answered.

You should. The border between Nigeria and Benin republic is not up to 10 foot, yet that line is taken so serious that both countries don't play wit it.

Ah. And Nigeria did not claim the land of Benin just the way you're doing for southwest in the case of Kwara.

Officially it is not, and we know the reason is because of the geo-political system that Nigeria is practicing.

Answered.

Of course i will, but that doesn't mean we should forget the reason behind it, which is because of the geo-political system practiced by the government.

You're not bold in this. 19 or 18. 7 or 6 of southwest?

This is also not answered.

Kindly now answer my question wink wink

Although you have not answer the questions straight and precise. I will still reply you but next time it will not be the same.

Group of people living in the northern region regardless of their ethnicity, religion or belief.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by julioralph(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
this man is trying to rewrite history?

the north rejected the missionaries/education. the british were allowed in, on the condition that they will only stick to trade and other biz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
FriendChoice:

Am not after Wikipedia. Kwara state as a whole is North or SW?

My argument is for ilorin and not Kwara as a whole. Ilorin is in South west, however, Kwara, which includes Ilorin, is categorized as a northern state, following the geo-political system.

This question is not answered.
Ah. And this Nigeria did not claim the land of Benin just the way you're doing for Kwara.

Neither did Benin claim the land of Nigeria as you are trying to do here.

You're not bold in this. 19 or 18. 7 or 6 of southwest?

Following the geo-political structure, 19 and 6. I hope I've answered this now.

Although you have not answer the questions straight and precise. I will still reply you but next time it will not be the same.

To the best of my knowledge, i have.

Group of people living in the northern region regardless of their ethnicity, religion or belief.

Wrong. I'm not asking about northers, I'm asking about how a "northern region" or state is determined.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

My argument is for ilorin and not Kwara as a whole. Ilorin is in South west, however, Kwara, which includes Ilorin, is categorized as a northern state, following the geo-political system.

Neither did Benin claim the land of Nigeria as you are trying to do here.

Following the geo-political structure, 19 and 6. I hope I've answered this now.

To the best of my knowledge, i have.

Wrong. I'm not asking about northers, I'm asking about how a "northern region" or state is determined.

OK its base on similar culture, similar ethnicity, similar beliefs and history.

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by musicwriter(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
The truth is the colonial masters knew education was always going to be counter-productive in their colonies, so they didn't give education to anybody. When they decided to give us education it was an indoctrination, not true education.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
FriendChoice:

OK its base on similar culture, similar ethnicity, similar beliefs and history.

Good. So now tell me, what similar culture, ethnicity, belief and history does the people in Ilorin, Offa, Kogi, Benue, and Markurdi have with Kano, Kaduna and Sokoto?

Between OYO and KANO, which does Ilorin's ethnicity, history and culture correspond with the most?

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Good. So now tell me, what similar culture, ethnicity, belief and history does the people in Ilorin, Offa, Kogi, Benue, and Markurdi have with Kano, Kaduna and Sokoto?

One some of them understand Hausa. Secondly Majority of people of Kwara share the same belief with those in Sokoto (Islam).

Between OYO and KANO, which does Ilorin's ethnicity, history and culture correspond with the most?

I can agree illorin they share more similarities with Oyo.
But Illorin is not a state of it own. So it falls under Kwara.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
FriendChoice:

One some of them understand Hausa.

What are you saying again Is understanding the same language another pre requisite in determining a region And which of those cities understand or speaks Hausa?

Secondly Majority of people of Kwara share the same belief with those in Sokoto (Islam).

This have nothing to do with what we are discussing. How about Benue? Do they share the same belifes? Or what exactly does Kano share with Benue from your attributes of regional states?

They share virtually all similarities with Oyo.

And that was why i said my argument is for Ilorin and not for Kwara as a whole. Ilorin is south west than north.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by BigIyanga: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2017
FriendChoice:

Yeah they are all propaganda. Thatx why i sit and passed all the aforementioned examinations. And proceed to further my education in the university.
You don't sound like you passed any exams! Your grammatical construction sucks! Tell me your state and compare the number of students with 5 credits with number of students with 5 credits in Delta or Ekiti
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
FriendChoice:

One some of them understand Hausa. Secondly Majority of people of Kwara share the same belief with those in Sokoto (Islam).

Lol! Fam, trust me kwara is not a northern state. Their culture and way of life is completely south western. Just because they may dress like northerners a d may have some northern admixture doesnt make them northerners just like the most middlebeltans though a part of the north are as far from northerners as it gets in every aspect. Besides, he should know better than you cause i think hes from kwara.

Banda sunan addini ba abin da ya hada mu dasu. Amma akwai kadan daga cikinsu yawanci masu suna "Gambari", sune zakaji hausan su kaman daga arewa suka fito amma sun kuma iya yarbanci. Waddanan dama yawanci yan arewa ne da sukayi hijra zuwa garin amma ba wai yan asalin garin bane.

Siyasa ne kawai zakaji ana hada su da arewa.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Eehya cry

Whats her name? I mean the northern girl that gave you the rejection of your life and turned you into a brain dead hate peddling mo.ron! The person complexion of the person in the picture kinda looks like yours though, except youre not wearing black paint on your face like he is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Billionaire Emeka Offor & His Wife Meet Bill Gates In USA(photos) / Ipob Has Launches Radio Nigeria Hausa Service / Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.