Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi (4593 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare / The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Why Colonial Masters Refused To Educate The North – Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Whats her name? I mean the northern girl that gave you the rejection of your life and turned you into a brain dead hate peddling mo.ron!

Bwahahaha grin grin grin why the insult now?

And as a matter of fact, I've never come looking for a Hausa girl in my life. They are not just my thing. And even aside that, I'm yet to see a Hausa girl marrying a Yoruba. It's very rare. Hausas don't give their daughters to other tribes; Lord knows why.

I take your insult as a compliment though. grin cheesy

The person complexion of the person in the picture kinda looks like yours though, except youre not wearing black paint on your face like he is.

This isn't funny sha undecided
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! Fam, trust me kwara is not a northern state. Their culture and way of life is completely south western. Just because they may dress like northerners a d may have some northern admixture doesnt make them northerners just like the most middlebeltans though a part of the north are as far from northerners as it gets in every aspect. Besides, he should know better than you cause i think hes from kwara.

Reasonable post from you here. cheesy

Banda sunan addini ba abin da ya hada mu dasu. Amma akwai kadan daga cikinsu yawanci masu suna "Gambari", sune zakaji hausan su kaman daga arewa suka fito uma iya yarbanci. Waddanan dama yawanci yan arewa ne da sukayi hijra zuwa garin amma ba wai yan asalin garin bane.

Siyasa ne kawai zakaji ana hada su da arewa.

@bold, only hausa that came to settle down in ilorin speaks impeccable Hausa and not just any yoruba from Kwara. The rest of the above are more like ramblings grin grin

I can tell, the population of Hausa in Ibadan alone is far over those in Kwara state as a whole. wink
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Reasonable post from you here. cheesy

@bold, only hausa that came to settle down in ilorin speaks impeccable Hausa and not just any yoruba from Kwara. The rest of the above is more like ramblings grin grin

I can tell, the population of Hausa in Ibadan alone is far over those in Kwara state as a whole. wink

i was waiting for you to pick that and the gambari part out. You did well but you mistranslated the second part, it says "though they also speak yoruba as well" I know the rest of the hausa is too advanced for you, if you want a translation i will gladly provide one for you, you just have to ask.

But really, more hausas in ibadan than kwara? Though i know thats where you picked up a few words of the language, are you sure about that statement?
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Bwahahaha grin grin grin why the insult now?

And as a matter of fact, I've never come looking for a Hausa girl in my life. They are not just my thing. And even aside that, I'm yet to see a Hausa girl marrying a Yoruba. It's very rare. Hausas don't give their daughters to other tribes; Lord knows why.

I take your insult as a compliment though. grin cheesy

This isn't funny sha undecided

Then what is your beef with us? And why does that have to be an insult?
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

i was waiting for you to pick that and the gambari part out. I know the rest of the hausa is too advanced for you, if you want a translation though i will gladly provide one for you, you just have to ask.

Lolol! The first part of the post, you were trying to say, aside the beliefs, nothing else brings us together, no?

The last part, you said most of northers in Kwara migrated there, no?

And then you said, politics brought us together and nothing more, no?

You see, i can read hausa language as well grin grin cheesy

But really, more hausas in ibadan than kwara?

Yes. I've seen too many here than I've seen in Ilorin particularly.

Though i know thats where you picked up a few words of the language, are you sure about that statement?

Na taba zauna a wani ungwa hausa anan Ibadan grin grin

You see, i write the Language too. Bwehehehe. cheesy
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lolol! The first part of the post, you were trying to say, aside the beliefs, nothing else brings us together, no?

The last part, you said most of northers in Kwara migrated there, no?

And then you said, politics brought us together and nothing more, no?

You see, i can read hausa language as well grin grin cheesy
sounds like a google translation to me.

Apart from religion we have nothing in common.

The few hausa speaking northerners there are migrants not aborigines.

We are grouped together only politically.

Yes. I've seen too many here than I've seen in Ilorin particularly.
Thats a shocking revelation.

Na taba zauna zama a wani wata ungwa ungwar hausa anan Ibadan grin grin

You see, i write the Language too. Bwehehehe. cheesy
Or google writes it for you, either way i'm not surprised, i've seen you boasting of your prowess of the language in other threads.

unfortunately i know very few words in yoruba. Kosi=no Kekere= small and thats pretty much it
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Then what is your beef with us?

I have no beef with you guys. As a matter of fact, my sister married an Hausa man cheesy wink

And why does that have to be an insult?

"brain dead hate peddling slowpoke" is not an insult? Really, i suppose it's a compliment, no? grin
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I have no beef with you guys. As a matter of fact, my sister married an Hausa man cheesy wink
Right? why the persistent shades or are you just trying to fit in?

Akin to a racist saying i have black friends.

"brain dead hate peddling slowpoke" is not an insult? Really, i suppose it's a compliment, no? grin
Well your innuendos lead me to believe you're one? still not sure if you are or not.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

sounds like a google translation to me.

Honestly, it isn't.

Apart from religion we have nothing in common.
The few hausa speaking northerners there are migrants not aborigines.We are grouped together only politically.

My translation Atleast is 90% accurate, no?

Thats a shocking revelation.
Na taba zauna zama a wani wata ungwa ungwar hausa anan Ibadan grin grin

Atleast i tried as the language is not my mother tongue. And like i said, i havent spoken nor listen to it for a while now. I left the community about 3years ago. During when i still stay there, my friend make jest of the way i speak the language to the extent that they turned me to a farceur. They gave me nicks like "Dan Gwari" grin grin at a point in time, the named me "mai lokaci" because i like to do like a big man. Lolol.

Or google writes it for you, either way i'm not surprised, i've seen you boasting of your prowess of the language in other threads.

unfortunately i know very few words in yoruba. Kosi=no Kekere= small and thats pretty much it

Honestly, Google is not translating anything for me. As a matter of fact, mom and dad speaks the language too. cheesy grin
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by BigIyanga: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
FriendChoice:

Replying you will be prodigal usage of Adenosine triphosphate but it has become necessary.

First your altercation lacks precise control fashion. You talk of 11 million kids not in school in the north:

This statistics is out of my purview.

You later changed the tune from Number of kids not in school, to comparison between secondary school candidates in Delta / Ekiti and Kano.

You name me Boko Haram when I am not.
You fail this. (Boko = Western Haram = Sin)

This is a legal case, a form of media bullying which comprises " assault and battery. "

Please provide all necessary details for identification. You must give evidence before the court of Law that I am Boko Haram (Education is sin)

You proceed to attack my educational background, as if western education was revealed to you from the sky or you're born naturally with it.

What's your argument now:

1. Comparison between Number of secondary graduate
in Kano and Delta? Or number of northern kids not enrol in the educational system.

2. Proving to the audiences that according to me education is sin (as you alleged)?

3. Or Providing necessary fact that my educational background is substandard?

Mr educated illiterate of caged south you have failed a primary 2 debate rules.

Lastly you need a nervous cleansing because you reason not with the brain but with your penile hole.
because you operate in intellectual and factual vacuum in order to maintain the status quo.
You are congenitally incapable of arriving at a factual conclusion if analytical and logical thinking would be required to do so.

You have no idea how data and sample are gathered in an evidence-based and backed research.
Your opinion that Jamb and weac records are propaganda sites aimed at attacking the north, is the reason why educated folks keep misleading uneducated folks!

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/politics.naij.com/amp/503317-sad10-million-northern-children-school.html

http://punchng.com/again-south-east-leads-in-wassce-performance-chart/
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Honestly, it isn't.
Great! One more vote when we officially make hausa the lingua franca of west africa/

My translation Atleast is 90% accurate, no?
65%

Atleast i tried as the language is not my mother tongue. And like i said, i havent spoken nor listen to it for a while now. I left the community about 3years ago. During when i still stay there, my friend make jest of the way i speak the language to the extent that they turned me to a farceur. They gave me nicks like "Dan Gwari" grin grin at a point in time, the named me "mai lokaci" because i like to do like a big man. Lolol.
Youre yoruba so i doubt your accent sounds anything like gwari but i guess its a hyperbole considering gwaris have the funniest accent when speaking hausa! Swear down if you're a hausa speaker you wont stop laughing when a gwari person speaks the language.

Also lokaci means time so i'm curious how your flamboyance bought you that name.

Anyways, see! from your interactions i'm sure you can tell we are pretty cool to banter with.

Honestly, Google is not translating anything for me. As a matter of fact, mom and dad speaks the language too. cheesy grin
YAY! 2 more votes!
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Right? why the persistent shades or are you just trying to fit in?
Akin to a racist saying i have black friends.

Trying to fit in? Come on nah undecided undecided
Even after exempting my home town from you guys?
I guess you are high gworo undecided

And my stance is not "akin to a racist saying i have a black friends". I'm not a tribalist. I'm just trying to prove that Ilorin has nothing to do with hausa people

Well your innuendos lead me to believe you're one? still not sure if you are or not.

Well i don't care tongue tongue
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Jabioro: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
That is more why we need to restructured this geographical region called Nigeria or we go separate way.
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Trying to fit in? Come on nah undecided undecided
Even after exempting my home town from you guys?
I guess you are high gworo undecided

And my stance is not "akin to a racist saying i have a black friends". I'm not a tribalist. I'm just trying to prove that Ilorin has nothing to do with hausa people

Well i don't care tongue tongue

I agree that your culture is and majority of ethnicity belongs to the south west. But saying nothing to do is an understatement, at one point the state was under the caliphate was it not?

And whats the name of your emir again?
Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Great! One more vote when we officially make hausa the lingua franca of west africa/

I think Yoruba language is well recognized in the international community than hausa language.

65%

This is unfair. undecided

Youre yoruba so i doubt your accent sounds anything like gwari but i guess its a hyperbole considering gwaris have the funniest accent when speaking hausa! Swear down if you're a hausa speaker you wont stop laughing when a gwari person speaks the language.

Yeah.. I think there's this Hausa actor with that "Dan Gwari" nick, His accent is kinda funny like mine, so they gave me his nick.

Also lokaci means time so i'm curious how your flamboyance bought you that name.

Of course i know it means time. Down here, they call big boys "Yaro Mai Lokaci", so we still saying the same thing.

Anyways, see! from your interactions i'm sure you can tell we are pretty cool to banter with.

Of course. Back then In the community, i have both cool and crazy friends and so i was careful where need be..

YAY! 2 more votes!

Naso cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I think Yoruba language is well recognized in the international community than hausa language.

This is unfair. undecided

Yeah.. I think there's this Hausa actor with that "Dan Gwari" nick, His accent is kinda funny like mine, so they gave me his nick.

Of course i know it means time. Down here, they call big boys "Yaro Mai Lokaci", so we still saying the same thing.

Of course. Back then In the community, i have both cool and crazy friends and so i was careful where need be..

Naso cheesy grin

Yorubas are more spread out than hausas internationally given your history, i agree.

But hausa is recognized too, for instance most radio international stations and media consider hausa before all other languages. For whatever reason that may be thats the fact. Just as yoruba is offered as a course in foreign universities so is hausa. Hausa is the only nigerian language you can get a masters degree and doctorate in.

Besides, recongnition has nothing to do with that, its about population, as long as west africa is concerned hausa trumps and will always trump all other west african languages. Theres no comparison.

Its already the unofficial official language of nigeria. Its already the most widely spoken west african language and the debatably the second largest african language after swahili (some believe its the most widely spoken) its sophisticated, smooth, melodious, easy to learn and all round unique, surely you must join the hausa train!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N’assembly Resumes Plenary Today / Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook / Nigeria Guardian Newspaper Exposes Buhari Body Double In Aso Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.