Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo (38405 Views)

My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa / Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by justi4jesu(f): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by EWAagoyin(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2017
I always live my life with this on my mind "Nobody Owes Me Anything"

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by nNEOo(m): 8:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Aii....we should fry....? undecided
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2017
timawoku:
One thing I have come to comprehend about this life is that nobody owes you nothing,lord of ajasa did not adapt his music to the change in music industry hence he was fizzled out. Dem many, black face, eedris, azardus,etc... He should buckle up his game and stop looking for cheap recognition

God bless you my brother. Nigeria is so backward because of our entitlement mentality. Nobody owes anyone anything. Everyone should rise, take up his bed and start walking. We don't need clutches to make advancement in life.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by repogirl(f): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2017
Turn by turn...Olamide sef will soon fade and others will do like they don't know him.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Handsomecole(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2017
Yes no one owes you in this life. But we should learn never to forget people that encouraged us when we were still struggling in life, it's not like it's a right or something but I think it's morally right so that others would be encouraged to give a helping hand. It's not just about giving out money or material things but checking on them, sending them messages of hope etc goes a long way.

6 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Mtcheww.
And she even tagged olamide to that nonsense undecided
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Zane2point4(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2017
ponzihater:

God bless you my brother. Nigeria is so backward because of our entitlement mentality. Nobody owes anyone anything. Everyone should rise, take up his bed and start walking. We don't need clutches to make advancement in life.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Ppl still need to be helped atimes, with this your thinking no one will be willing to help people again.
They simply get bigger and become arrogant. .
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by myfantasies(f): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2017
Nixiepie:
Lol old things have passed away,.....buh Olamide no just try at all

Olamide no try how

Is he owing dem anything

In dis life nobody owes anybody anything, hustle ur own, no paddy for jungle
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by ikorodureporta: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2017
DonCortino:
Lord of ajasa was good back then na. What now happened? Abi talent finish? lipsrsealed

Da-Grin naeim end eim career
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by ifyseun: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Nigerians always feel somebody owe them something...please sister shut ur mouth and hustle...must u beg for money or favors...have some self respect
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Naughtytboy: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2017
One of the reasons i don't take pics anyhow,, Cox i know It a matter of time before am gonna blow,, i can't please everybody
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Elnino4ladies: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Nigga was good then
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Alal(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2017
He will just be like him one day,you can't be like this forever. Ask OTHERS.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by rebsin: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Lols.... such is life.... but celebrities should understand the fact that a candle loses nothing by lighting the other.... at least there was a tym he was looking up to ajasa
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by kjhova(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Life is hard and there are no hand outs in life. It hurts but most times, you can't do much about it. Lord of Ajasa was the dopest Yoruba rap act when there was no such thing as Yoruba rap. He came before his time and like most who open the door in life, they never get to walk through it.

Big up bro.

4 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by SmartyPants(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2017
timawoku:
One thing I have come to comprehend about this life is that nobody owes you nothing,lord of ajasa did not adapt his music to the change in music industry hence he was fizzled out. Dem many, black face, eedris, azardus,etc... He should buckle up his game and stop looking for cheap recognition

Cheap recognition?? Did you really just say that??

lord of ajaaa pioneered an entire genre of music and you aay he is looking for "cheap recognition"?

How can you knock a mans hustle just like that??

Some of you are just wicked

3 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by addikt(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2017
DonCortino:
Lord of ajasa was good back then na. What now happened? Abi talent finish? lipsrsealed

Sorry , he was too sluggish , couldn't catch up with the nowadays pace .....we don't have time for all the MHENNNNN ........REVOLUTION is in.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by SmartyPants(m): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2017
ifyseun:
Nigerians always feel somebody owe them something...please sister shut ur mouth and hustle...must u beg for money or favors...have some self respect

Please help me highlight the part where she asked for anything
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by timawoku(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2017
SmartyPants:

Cheap recognition?? Did you really just say that??

lord of ajaaa pioneered an entire genre of music and you aay he is looking for "cheap recognition"?

How can you knock a mans hustle just like that??

Some of you are just wicked
OK he has made that very clear to us and my point is that he should stop trying to make it clearer, we need his butt up and going, I watched him once (like 2 yrs ago), he was yarning that the new artiste have not accorded dem much respect even though they helped in clearing the way for them...2 yrs later na still d same topic, instead of him to had gone to meet kabasa and drop some dope...I don't mean to disrespect him, I remain his fan...I just wish he would stop pointing and start doing

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Patoskid(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2017
ghostdvirus:
But badosneeh always acknowledge lord of ajasa,9ice and ID cabasa
Na that one we wan chop?? In Olamide's voice 'international recognition....shey yen ni maami maje'
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by daveP(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2017
If this is the way success would make someone to forget lol beginnings and call them "past" or excuse of "no time, too busy" Then our yeyebrities have a warped sense of success then.

Just don't get the idea of just forgetting someone who helped you when you were struggling.

Is it the peeps that surround you when you're successful that you think are your real friends. Truly warped.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Blonchilli(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Iamwrath:
Lamentation
Chapter 1 verse 10
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2017
i wonder what happened to all these old artistes, shey dem use chain tie them down say make them no sing again? i think the last song from lord of ajasa was kako bi chicken if i got that right.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by miqos02(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2017
is she begging?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Spidermon: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2017
E dey happen.

Double your hustle and forget another man's money
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by addlogg(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
grin

Even if you've helped him at a point, does that make it compulsory that he helps you in return?

Life is not fair madam!

He may have done some other things to get to where he is.

Is it everyone that have helped you that you've helped in return?

Move on with life madam.

This is life.... S**t happens

Not compulsory tho. but one good turn deserves another. Always learn to reciprocate a good gesture without been told
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Tolubory(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Our society is messed up
Immortality have become Norms of the Society.
People don't appreciate one another anymore.....
What a Confused Society.....

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by 400billionman: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2017
ednut1:
Nigerians and sense of entitlement self

They will be taxing you for your money as if they gave it to you to keep for them. That's a very shameful attitude, especially for someone who is not currently adding value to your life.

People should learn to add value then demand for remuneration..
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Gemc3(f): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2017
What is wrong with this woman
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Nixiepie:
Lol old things have passed away,.....buh Olamide no just try at all
olamide no try...but you try die, babe whats your name na?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo by mrtomola(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Tell your husband to double his hustle too and stop beggi beggi with style...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Agbani Darego Dazzles In Sleeveless Blue Top / Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.