Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. (28127 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by acidtalk: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
THE POWER OF PANOPTICON AS A SURVEILLANCE TOOL"

...THISDAY further learnt that Lawan visited Otedola’s house on three different occasions over the bribe issue. On each occasion, he drove himself in a C class Mercedes Benz. Five video recordings, lasting an average of eight to 10 minutes each were made on each of those visits.
According to a source in the security services, on the first visit, he had lunch with Otedola where the amount to be paid was negotiated and eventually agreed on.

On his second visit, which was around 11 pm, he collected the first tranche of $250,000 and during the third visit when he came around 5.05 am, he collected the second tranche of $250,000. He was dressed in green buba and sokoto with a cap to match.
Later in the day at the plenary session after he had collected the second tranche, he got the House to clear Zenon as one of the companies that bought foreign exchange but did not import petroleum products.

“In the video, Lawan was clearly seen stuffing wads of dollar bills into his pocket, when his pocket was full, to the utter shock of all those who have seen the damning video, he removed his cap and concealed the remaining wads of dollar bills inside it and replaced the cap on his head.

“Nigerians will reel with laughter if they ever get to watch this video. It is on the one hand hilarious and on the other, shameful,” a source said.

Further investigations revealed that Lawan’s resort to stuffing the money in his pockets and cap was done to avoid arousing suspicion from Otedola’s domestic help who would have seen him entering the house empty handed and coming out carrying a bulging envelope.

However, unknown to him, a surveillance video camera carefully installed by the SSS was recording all his actions."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-detain-farouk-lawan/118035/

3 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Yeske2(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
Shame is all i can say, just wished Otedola could upload this video unto YouTube.

5 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by jmaine: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
If this is real . . .Then Farouk was really desperate to expose Otedola bribery attempt grin

8 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by agabaI23(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
jmaine: If this is real . . .Then Farouk was really desperate to expose Otedola bribery attempt grin
I am sure he was grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Jarus(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
See wetin dollar dey cause for this country. Lol

A poor job by the guy.

How on earth can this guy think he can demand money from Otedola(GEJ's right hand man) and the president will not be informed!

3 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2012
when is this video comng out?

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
Jarus: See wetin dollar dey cause for this country. Lol

A poor job by the guy.

How on earth can this guy think he can demand money from Otedola(GEJ's right hand man) and the president will not be informed!

and obj pikin to boot

odenson

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by acidtalk: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
cogitoErgo: when is this video comng out?
Dem don priemere am for Aso Rock.

It will enter the Cinemas by next week and heard it will remain on US box office number 1 for 3 consecutive straight years.

The Movie Titles is :THE SHORT BRIBE COLLECTOR AND THE OIL WELL.

13 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by nairawall: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
Whoa, this is so so hilarious. Nigerians are a fun people to be with no matter their level.
I just like this Farouk guy sense of humor.

Nothing will happen!!! Farouk knows it because he is privy to a lot of shady deals the entire democratic era (since 1999) has witnessed. Everybody within the government has a lot of skeletons in their cupboard.

Make dem try jail Farouk whether the entire government won't com down. All they can do is rubbish the report and not Farouk!!!

8 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by acidtalk: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
nairawall: Whoa, this is so so hilarious. Nigerians are a fun people to be with no matter their level.

Nothing will happen!!! Farouk knows it because he is privy to a lot of shady deals the entire democratic era (since 1999) has witnessed. Everybody within the government has a lot of skeletons in their cupboard.

Make dem try jail Farouk whether the entire government won't com down. All they can do is rubbish the report and not Farouk!!!

You are so correct.
Worse bribery scandals and looting have happened before now and nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
You will soon find it in Alaba I'm sure.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by dein77(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
Oh! What a shame! A supposed federal lawmaker! See how greed reduce a man to a piece of bread!

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by ebamma(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
if otedola's hands are clean,why will he pay all dis sums of money in dollars in an attempt to expose lawan.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by mspookie: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
Now this is the usefulness of alaba boiz, i just need d pirated copy biko.. grin everybody i know must see this..uncle farouk!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by mspookie: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
ms pookie: Now this is the usefulness of alaba boiz, i just need d pirated copy biko.. grin everybody i know must see this..uncle farouk!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by DisGuy: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
story story

wetin cocern agbero with over load, they are just giving out more script everyday

wetin concern househelps with big man, like he is the first to visit the house

release the video lets see dishonourable reps

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by naijaking1: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
Jarus: See wetin dollar dey cause for this country. Lol

A poor job by the guy.

Unfortunately, you just have to bring GEJ's name into all this. What's that conspiracy theory again?
That GEJ and OBJ caused the rain to fall, and Lawan couldn't go home for the night, so he had to pass the night over Otedola's place, and somewhere somehow at midnight Lawan began making threats and extorting money from Otedola just as GEJ had planned?

Then, it came to pass that when Lawan laid his hands on the dollar bills, it felt so good that he didn't want to let go, infact he wanted more, because GEJ and OBJ planned it, and maketh it that the soul of boyish looking, but corrupttothebone SOB would be overtaken by the dollar! Lo, it came to pass that once Lawan tasted the first dollar bill, his appetite for more dollar grew in leaps and bounds, because GEJ had so planned.

On the 40th day of GEJ's temptation of Lawan, the house member went to his supervisors in the house, gave them a little bit of Otedola's dollar, and they too liked it so much. And he was allowed to convince and decieve the whole house on the need to remove Otedola's companies from the list going to hell, because as it was agreed upon by Otedola and Lawan, more dollar shall flow forth from hence cometh the first batch.

And now, the police wanted their marked dollar bills back, but Tambuwal/Ihedioha house said no, no dollar evidence shall be released from the house, because they are the house constitutionaly. But the Lord God, who resides in heaven and and among the firmaments knowth the real reason for Lawan and his supervisors not to release the dollar.

The dollar has been spent by the their wives, concubines, childrens, and mistresses- all working for GEJ!

6 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by ndidibabe(f): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
But sha, Otedola is a badt boy!

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Clerverly: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
See you, it is already out i bought one at Ojulegba under bridge. He also padded his socks with the stuff. In fact if you get to watch it you would envy the short man... grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Jabioro: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
To me that report has been rubbish.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by oiseworld: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nollywood is ready to introduce her latest movie in thecomedy drama series.

TITLED: "THE AMAZING FAROOOOOK"
GUEST APPEARANCE " FAROUK LAWAL"

COMING SOOOOOOONNNN !!!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by rasputinn(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
jmaine: If this is real . . .Then Farouk was really desperate to expose Otedola bribery attempt grin

grin grin grin grin

The amazing FaCrook

I'm really hoping I'll get s sneak peek soon

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Onyemola: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
Whoa, this is so so hilarious. Nigerians are a fun people to be with no matter their level.

[quote][/quote]

I hear you.... you mean Farouk has not been rubbished? eyan o tan ara e bi iya ibeji[email][/email]
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Johnny(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
@NAIJAKING1: You shouldnt have taken your precious time to reply all those cretins mentioning GEJ and OBJ in this mess by Farouk Lawal.If GEJ planned it and the petite LawMaker foolishly fell to it,so be it.That makes him a foolish man!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by cold(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
nairawall: Whoa, this is so so hilarious. Nigerians are a fun people to be with no matter their level.

I'm leaning towards agreeing with you
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by tinkinjo: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
This video must really be the bomb-I read that when Soyinka saw it he said he'd never seen anything like it.

My joy in all this is that Nigeria is on the march to finally eradicating corruption. Why? 'cos giving and taking of bribe, at least at that level, 'll be curtailed 'cos of mutual suspicion.

Hellooo Farouk Lawan-Mr integrity! tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by rasputinn(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2012

Very funny

Wetin you sabi.Small pikin n wey no know medicine.na him dey call am vegetable

FYI,Farouk is a political orphan,he can be hung out to dry and "dry well well",and nothing will happen.So many people within certain circles really dont care whether Farouk exists or not.There's a bigger aim and destination in all of this.That's it,I wont say more than that

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by AjanleKoko: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nigerians are so low-tech.
In these days of high-tech money laundering etc, this nucca is stuffing cash in his cap embarassed

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
Lol....that na best seller ...can't wait to grab my own pirated copy of d movie. At alaba grin cheesy
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
Unbelievable. See as Hon. Lawan fall my hand. What can I say. He's done for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Osinbajo Disowns Ngige Over ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.