Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured (24978 Views)

Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California / Muslims Killing Muslims "The Quebec City Mosque Attack" / At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by mvem(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
ifeanyija:
so bokoharam that bombed mosque are Christian bokoharam?
...go watch the news on tv to understand better
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Saintp(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

What did you Gaddafi do? How were Libyans living prior to his death?

What did Saddam Hussein do? How were Iraqis living prior to his death?

What did Assad do? How were the Syrians living prior to the invasion?

Why aren't these guys attacking other countries? Most northern/southern American countires are Christian/Catholic countires, why aren't they attacked if it's a religious war?

It is because of people like you that have made Trump to go after Muslim's. You always find a way of justifying Islamic terrorism. This is why every Muslim is now becoming a suspect. Since the west caused islamic terrorism, why are they rushing to got there?

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Saintp:

It is because of people like you that have made Trump to go after Muslim's. You always find a way of justifying Islamic terrorism. This is why every Muslim is now becoming a suspect. Since the west caused islamic terrorism, why are they rushing to got there?

Simple questions you can't answer. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by sampsun(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

Why is no single terrorist attack in Isreal?

Majzoub said Canada has seen increasing anti-Muslim hostility over the past year, but still nowhere near the level witnessed in the United States and Europe. But he said the area where the mosque has appeared to be particularly prone to anti-Muslim sentiments. “This masjid has witnessed a lot of issues before — threats and vandalism, and some Islamophobic graffiti,” he said, using the Arabic word for mosque. “It’s not the first time."

R.I.P to the dead. May the perpetratos be brought to book.

Why are Muslims not running to Arab and Muslim nations? If all countries that are not Muslim nations are called Infidels and Kafirs,why would Muslims be seeking asylum in an unholy land.
This is really an Islamic creation (terrorism,hate speech,intolerance, hypocrisy, Taqiyya, Kitman and the will to dominate).
Islam has never preached salvation and repentance as a tool or parameter to making heaven. They've replaced the word peace with terror, suppressed people with their beliefs for political and territorial gains. It is only in Muslim-Dom a girl of 13 years from a different faith background will be forcefully converted to Islam without her parents consent and our security operatives would keep mute.

I take no pleasure in the plight of men,but I delight in the predicament of people that got served what they've been dishing out to others.
I don't care what the heck people will say,cos I am still watching the videos of my Christian brethren that were massacred in Syria for being Christians.

I will rather stand with all the Christian brethren slaughtered in Southern Kaduna and have nothing close to remorse for those in Canada.

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by emekaRaj(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamwrath:
One of the most peaceful countries in the world just got a slice of Islamic terror

Trump's point will make more sense now

Are u normal? Or did you read the news at?
Muslims were killed in a mosque while praying
So What nonsense r u saying?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Saintp(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

Simple questions you can't answer. Olodo

Terrorist. ***Runs away before he detonates his bomb****

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by emekaRaj(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
paschal47:
I thought the Canadians said they were ready to accommodate the Muslim brothers if USA rejects them? Have you seen the result of being nice?

It is the Muslims that were attacked in a mosque by Christian I think, read the article b4 u comment
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by sampsun(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why are Muslims not running to Arab and Muslim nations? If all countries that are not Muslim nations are called Infidels and Kafirs,why would Muslims be seeking asylum in an unholy land?

This is really an Islamic creation (terrorism,hate speech,intolerance, hypocrisy, Taqiyya, Kitman and the will to dominate).Islam has never preached salvation and repentance as a tool or parameter to making heaven.

They have replaced the word peace with terror, suppressed people with their beliefs for political and territorial gains.

It is only in Muslim-Dom a girl of 13 years from a different faith background will be forcefully converted to Islam without her parents consent and our security operatives would keep mute.

I take no pleasure in the plight of men,but I delight in the predicament of people that got served what they've been dishing out to others.
I don't care what the heck people will say,cosI am still watching the videos of my Christian brethren that were massacred in Syria for being Christians.

I will rather stand with all the Christian brethren slaughtered in Southern Kaduna and have nothing close to remorse for those in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by goldman777: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
popez:

So the world is at peace when Muslims take up arms against Christians but when Christians try to retaliate or defend themselves it becomes an act of war,right?

Yes because it is not Christ like. Only people like you and Donald trump support anti Christ like activities do you read your bible at all.Christianity is a religion of peace that is why Christian killers like Paul was convinced to convert to Christianity and till today many others see d light of d peace in d body of Christ (Christianity).tell me anywhere were Jesus the founder of Christianity practice jihad.abeg hold ur peace brother and stop inciting killing because that is not the language of Christ.
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by donodion(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dont you guys read to understand? its muslim faithfuls that were attacked abd shot at, not non-muslims.

This is islamaphobia.
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Well it was a Muslim on Muslim attack..nothing more to see here

[b]police have arrested two students – one 'of Moroccan origin' - over the murder of six people shot dead in the Quebec City mosque carnage two days after Canada's Prime Minister condemned Donald Trump's immigration ban.
Gunmen opened fire on worshippers as they prayed at Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center at around 8pm last night in an attack branded 'cowardly' and 'barbaric'.

Witnesses claimed the masked killers shouted 'Allahu Akbar' in what sounded like a Quebecois accent as they went on the rampage, killing six and leaving eight injured.
Police have arrested two people with one said to be 'of Moroccan origin' and both understood to be students from Quebec's Université Laval.
The shooting unfolded after a weekend which has seen US President Donald Trump's divisive and controversial 'Muslim immigration ban' spark widespread protests across America. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had said that his country remains open to all immigration, insisting 'diversity is our strength'.
One attack suspect was detained at the mosque and the other was caught after a chase that ended near l'île d'Orléans around 15 miles from the scene. There are reports this morning that one suspect called emergency services to 'confess to his crime' because he 'felt bad' about the atrocity and wanted to shoot himself.
According to Le Soleil, the 27-year-old's Mitsubishi was pursued towards Félix-Leclerc highway before he stopped the vehicle himself. He is said to have had at least one handgun and two weapons 'that resembled AK-47s' on his back seat. The same website says searches have since taken place at two addresses in the city.
Scroll down for video
Crime scene: Gunmen opened fire on worshippers as they prayed at Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center at around 8pm last night in an attack branded 'cowardly' and 'barbaric'. Police officers were pictured at the scene overnight
[/b]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4170500/Five-dead-GUNMEN-open-fire-Mosque-Quebec-City.html#ixzz4XFOyMy00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamwrath:
One of the most peaceful countries in the world just got a slice of Islamic terror

But it was d Muslims dt were attacked in this mosque. Nigeriians & reading comprehension.
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Oniware: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamwrath:

You dumb Bleep the mosque was attacked, not the other way around

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by subsurface: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
mvem:
...attack in a mosque...read d article....its an attack against muslim probably done by anti-muslim guyz......christain terrorist, i suppose

no it was carried out by their muslim brother.. see the link below..

Police arrest two students – one 'of Moroccan origin' - over the murder of six people shot dead in a Quebec City mosque carnage a day after Canadian PM condemned Trump immigration ban

Six people are dead after shots were fired at a Quebec City mosque where around 50 people were praying
Eight people injured in the mass shooting which happened inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center

Witnesses have claimed they heard shouts of 'Allahu akbar' in a Quebecois accent from the masked shooters

Read More

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4170500/Five-dead-GUNMEN-open-fire-Mosque-Quebec-City.html
https://www.nairaland.com/3601433/muslims-killing-muslims-quebec-city
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/quebec-mosque-shooting-least-five-9719347

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by gwama: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is the response of the shepherd to the shepherdess.
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by calaway: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
mvem:
...attack in a mosque...read d article....its an attack against muslim probably done by anti-muslim guyz......christain terrorist, i suppose

Please leave Christians out of this.... Look to your evil religion..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4170500/Five-dead-GUNMEN-open-fire-Mosque-Quebec-City.html
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by bigheart2212(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
muslim kill Christian, you called it islamic terrorism.. now gunmen killed muslim u called it islamic terrorism again. pls what is the decision of Islamic terrorism self

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by calaway: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
emekaRaj:

Are u normal? Or did you read the news at?
Muslims were killed in a mosque while praying
So What nonsense r u saying?
Killed by fellow evil Muslim shouting allahu Akbar
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by samijay8(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Muslims are terrorist, but why are they killing more same Muslim than Christian. Boko haram are in the North where Muslims are dominant, Isis in Syria killing Muslims, al Qaeda and many kill more multiple of Muslim than Christian. one day, one bigger faction of these terrorist inventor who soon be known controlling some idiotic Muslim that they're fighting their right well. I know sure most of those men won't be Muslims

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by indoorscholar(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamwrath:

Are you really this stupid or are you making a special effort today? A mosque in Quebec was attacked, Muslims were targeted and killed. How is this a "slice of Islamic terrorism"
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by forzarush(f): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamwrath:

were you reading while on headstand or you just don't grasp simple English?
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by BodyKiss(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgcoboP:
they did well....
How are you different from a terrorist?
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by BodyKiss(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
blessedvisky:
Muslims getting paid back in their own coin. Sounds cool. Now they will know and understand that "Nobody has monopoly of violence". I just wish the southern Kaduna Christians are learning from this.

This is the problem with the world. When it happens in your favor, you find words to justify it. If the attack was the other way round, it would have been termed terrorists attack. But here you are trying to call it something else. This is why religion is very dangerous to humanity.
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Coolgent(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Of na Muslim shoot in church they wl call him terrorist but since he is a christian they call him Gun Man.
Western hypocrisy
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by blessedvisky(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
BodyKiss:

This is the problem with the world. When it happens in your favor, you find words to justify it. If the attack was the other way round, it would have been termed terrorists attack. But here you are trying to call it something else. This is why religion is very dangerous to humanity.

Re-read my comment. Muslims have been invading other lands, conquering territories, killing infidels, kidnapping non-Muslim underage girls for centuries. Now they got served just a little bit of their own medicine and they are shouting barbarism. That's hypocrisy undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by uvalued(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
ayenny02:
“It is He who has sent his messenger with guidance and the religion of truth and will make it dominate over all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.” (61:9)

yo relocate naw... e no easi to dominate naw

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Gerrard59(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

[/b]You just nailed it. These guys attack countires thag poke noses. In my opinion, they are wrong and evil. Do you know the number of innocents that have lost their lives as a result the air strikes by the west? It's just unfair when you attack one side and ignore the other side. Why did Tony Blair apologise for the Iraq war?[b]

I believe the attacks and reprisal attacks is what's breeding terrorism and terrorist. The moment all these poke noses stops. Terrorism will die a natural death

OK. Agreed. The west deserves what they are suffering. However, using the same logic. Does Nigeria deserves Boko Haram atrocities? Did America invade Nigeria? If radical islamists attacks are justified because their countries were invaded, can same be said about Boko Haram? Who invaded their land?

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Gerrard59:

OK. Agreed. The west deserves what they are suffering. However, using the same logic. Does Nigeria deserves Boko Haram atrocities? Did America invade Nigeria? If radical islamists attacks are justified because their countries were invaded, can same be said about Boko Haram? Who invaded their land?

I never said America deserves what they are suffering. What is happening in the North East of Nigeria is the result of illiteracy, unemployment and brainwashing.
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by najib632(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamwrath:

Read the topic before commenting, so many likes on your post hard to believe but it seems there are several people like you on nairaland.
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by pchukwudi: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
You are the one who do NOT read your Bible.

Otherwise you would know that there was WAR IN HEAVEN (and the angels fought in the battle).

Jesus CONQUERED hell and took the power of death.

There will be WAR led by The WORD (Christ) before the coming age.

God is called the consuming fire.

Jesus is called our elder brother (the first born fron the dead) and the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

So quit making Christianity appear docile and weak lke you.

Christianity is not defined by your ideology of docility, weakness and timidity.

Jesis died a lamb but rose as a conqueror, lion and a reigning king. There is zero weakness in him.

TIMIDITY and STUPIDITY are NOT HUMILITY.

goldman777:

Yes because it is not Christ like. Only people like you and Donald trump support anti Christ like activities do you read your bible at all.Christianity is a religion of peace that is why Christian killers like Paul was convinced to convert to Christianity and till today many others see d light of d peace in d body of Christ (Christianity).tell me anywhere were Jesus the founder of Christianity practice jihad.abeg hold ur peace brother and stop inciting killing because that is not the language of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by goldman777: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
pchukwudi:
You are the one who do NOT read your Bible.

Otherwise you would know that there was WAR IN HEAVEN (and the angels fought in the battle).

Jesus CONQUERED hell and took the power of death.

There will be WAR led by The WORD (Christ) before the coming age.

God is called the consuming fire.

Jesus is called our elder brother (the first born fron the dead) and the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

So quit making Christianity appear docile and weak lke you.

Christianity is not defined by your ideology of docility, weakness and timidity.

Jesis died a lamb but rose as a conqueror, lion and a reigning king. There is zero weakness in him.

TIMIDITY and STUPIDITY are NOT HUMILITY.

Abeg go sleep u think war is like the nonsense ur typing on your phone may GOD angels strike you dead in your sleep if you reply me negative minded slowpoke
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Horus(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4808676_93882594bissonnette_jpeg8bd0a5122797eb7df4ab3cec40506b82

Quebec mosque attack: Student Alexandre Bissonnette charged

Canadian police have charged a French-Canadian student over the fatal shooting of six Muslim worshippers at a mosque in Quebec. Alexandre Bissonnette faces six counts of first-degree murder and five of attempted murder. The 27-year-old briefly appeared in a Quebec City court over Sunday evening's attack, during evening prayers at the Quebec Islamic Cultural Centre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China / Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / Melania Trump Plagiarised Michelle Obama's Speech - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.