Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

China Emerges Nigeria’s Leading Source Of Imports With $1.6bn - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Emerges Nigeria’s Leading Source Of Imports With $1.6bn (8522 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year / Nine Banks Make N59.6bn From Maintenance Charges In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: China Emerges Nigeria’s Leading Source Of Imports With $1.6bn by chukxie(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
illuminated93:
Bros i'd like to ask you some questions. I just completed my nysc recently,and ever since I've been home unemployed. I've been looking at this mini importation thing;I came across a Chinese website where I can get stuffs and sell here in nigeria. But I have some issues,we both know the naira/dollar rate is crazy,i'd like to know how feasible it is to send the naira currency to an agent in China and he exchanges it for the Chinese yen in order to get for me the things I need from that website,then he helps me ship it down here.
I know the naira/yen exchange ratio is impressive,i'd like you to educate me on how feasible it is to bypass the dollar when transacting a business in china,instead making use of the naira.

Hi, bro. With regarda to the questions above: Ask @ ZUBY77. He's a businessman. I'm a teacher.
Re: China Emerges Nigeria’s Leading Source Of Imports With $1.6bn by amanikondo: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
China is the leading import destination of every damn country in the world.

Starting from your almighty USA to Togo.
You need to be on ground here in China to know what I am talking about.
Behind my office in Guangzhou China is a well known Plaza that houses shipping/cargo companies owned by People from Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Russia and every country in that region.
And they move large goods daily.

This is something I never saw in Europe in all my years there.
So yes, if you want to do business, turn your eyes east towards China, it's the World's largest business center and will remain so for another 100 years.

You dey deceive people. Canada is the top trading partner with the US.

1 Canada 312,421
2 China 123,676
3 Mexico 240,249
4 Japan 66,827

Also

it's the World's largest business center and will remain so for another 100 years.

No. China is transitioning into a consumer economy. Most factories are going to Vietnam, Philippines and Indian.

Finally, you will be a good professor in your home feeding your family lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Setup A Profitable Computer Business Centre (steps) / Marketing Mistakes For Startup Businesses To Avoid / First S2B Academy Bag Making Training Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.