Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present (5333 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by otemdomino: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:

At least i know better than you
Impossible
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
otemdomino:
Impossible
Ok keep talking
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by otemanuduno: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Junia:

Ok keep talking
I'm done. How about you?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
otemanuduno:
I'm done. How about you?
Ok. Its all lies so keep it. Thank you
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by otemanuduno: 5:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

Ok. Its all lies so keep it.
Thank you
I am the son if truth. I have no lies in me.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
I am the son if truth. I have no lies in me.
Son of truth ?? No.
You are the son of deception.
Your deceptions are beautiful but they cannot move me.
Sorry, try another person.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by otemanuduno: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Junia:

Son of truth ?? No.
You are the son of deception.
Your deceptions are beautiful but they cannot move me.
Sorry, try another person.
May nature justify me in the end. And if you are the right one here, may nature justify you also. But if you are the wrong person, may your pastor's dirty secrets be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
otemanuduno:
May nature justify me in the end. And if you are the right one here, may nature justify you also. But if you are the wrong person, may your pastor's dirty secrets be revealed.
Im sorry. I learn the word for myself. I cannot be deceived like you were. Satan is smart, he successfully deceived you.
May the light of God locate you in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by otemanuduno: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Junia:

Im sorry. I learn the word for myself. I cannot be deceived like you were. Satan is smart, he successfully deceived you.
May the light of God locate you in Jesus name, Amen.
Satan(Yahweh) deceived us all before Atum showed me the way. May the light of God locate you in Otem's name, Ase!

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

Satan(Yahweh) deceived us all before Atum showed me the way. May the light of God locate you in Otem's name, Ase!
I can see you are an agent of Satan yourself.
I don't blame you at all.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by otemanuduno: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Junia:

I can see you are an agent of Satan yourself.
I don't blame you at all.
Satan your father whom you call Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage. Cry a river, he will be there for 1000 years while people lose their faith. Millions of believers(sheep) will become unbelievers(human) within a thousand years.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
Satan your father whom you call Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage. Cry a river, he will be there for 1000 years while people lose their faith. Millions of believers(sheep) will become unbelievers(human) within a thousand years.
Really ... i talk to Him everyday or its His imposture ?. Keep deceiving yourself. Continue serving as an agent of darkness. One day your end will come and you will know that indeed The God i serve is The God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by otemanuduno: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Junia:

Really ... i talk to Him everyday or its His imposture ?. Keep deceiving yourself. Continue serving as an agent of darkness. One day your end will come and you will know that indeed The God i serve is The God Almighty.
You will be surprised at what you will see when you die. The Light Of God will reveal all your mistakes to you and you'll be demanding reincarnation in shame. Better you get it right that God the Universe isn't Yahweh, whose alias is satan.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by joseff14(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
May he remain there forever. angry

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
otemanuduno:
You will be surprised at what you will see when you die. The Light Of God will reveal all your mistakes to you and you'll be demanding reincarnation in shame. Better you get it right that God the Universe isn't Yahweh, whose alias is satan.
Ok keep deceiving yourself and read the book written by the devil.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by otemanuduno: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Junia:

Ok keep deceiving yourself and read the book written by the devil.
Lol. Who or what is the devil? We only know Satan aka Yahweh. if there is any devil, Yahweh's character alongside the character of Allah his friend should fit in perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
otemanuduno:
Lol. Who or what is the devil? We only know Satan aka Yahweh. if there is any devil, Yahweh's character alongside the character of Allah his friend should fit in perfectly.
Ok. Continue serving as an agent for Satan and think Yahweh is Satan
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by felixomor: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Junia:

Ok. Continue serving as an agent for Satan and think Yahweh is Satan

By now, you should know this guy is a mental case.
Everybody on this website knows him now.

Soon, he will open another moniker and pretend to be somebody else when he sees no one is listening.....
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by otemdomino: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
felixomor:

By now, you should know this guy is a mental case.
Everybody on this website knows him now.

Soon, he will open another moniker and pretend to be somebody else when he sees no one is listening.....

No one is listening, otem is mad, yet the thread keeps becoming longer day after day. grin grin grin

BTW, have you heard that 4evergod your nairaland partner is on the run again? He has duped another person of millions of naira as usual with him.
Felixmor, be no friend of a thief anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by geoworldedu: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2017
isn't 1000 years too much for him to be in a prison? Dah's like eternity.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by otemanuduno: 5:48am On Apr 07, 2017
geoworldedu:
isn't 1000 years too much for him to be in a prison? Dah's like eternity.

Yahweh deserves 1000 years of incarceration for Africans to be evolved in their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 9:20pm On May 14, 2017
Thank you nature... More people are losing their religion to use their brains critically.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
Thank you nature... More people are losing their religion to use their brains critically.
What's your take on theistic satanism?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 11:41am On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
What's your take on theistic satanism?
People who thinks that Jehovah and Satan are different entities began the ideology of Satanism, thinking that satan is true while Jehovah is false. In the end, they still end up indirectly worshipping the same Jehovah they were trying to run away from. They don't know that Satan is the same as Jehovah. He is so cunning and sly that you can hardly get him.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
People who thinks that Jehovah and Satan are different entities began the ideology of Satanism, thinking that satan is true while Jehovah is false. In the end, they still end up indirectly worshipping the same Jehovah they were trying to run away from. They don't know that Satan is the same as Jehovah. He is so cunning and sly that you can hardly get him.

that's a lie.. go and research on the history of Satanism.. you need to stop putting the Judeochristian God at the center of everything you consider evil... wake up and see the bigger picture.. Jehovah isn't the one planning to islamize the world.. Satanism was once a name used to accuse people of witchcraft etc... it was mostly used by the rcc.. the Jews think of satan as more of an angel used to test them... read it up on Wikipedia
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 1:56pm On May 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

that's a lie.. go and research on the history of Satanism.. you need to stop putting the Judeochristian God at the center of everything you consider evil... wake up and see the bigger picture.. Jehovah isn't the one planning to islamize the world.. Satanism was once a name used to accuse people of witchcraft etc... it was mostly used by the rcc.. the Jews think of satan as more of an angel used to test them... read it up on Wikipedia

I am not talking from the perspective of research, but I speak from the perspective of a knower, who have already seen mysteries of the world. There is one Jehovah, but a thousand avenue of worshipping him. Even when some people get angry at Jehovah, they still ended up worshipping him through the other names he created for himself. That's why Atum gave me the golden rule "worship no god". Jehovah(Satan) is cunning and he has been wearing the title 'Satan' for billions of years now and I'm not sure of when the title would be given to another entity(because the greatest deceiver of the world must be labelled so at any point in time of human history). For now there is no entity yet that has beaten his record of deception and adversary to humanity.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

I am not talking from the perspective of research, but I speak from the perspective of a knower, who have already seen mysteries of the world.
this right here is your problem... its not about claiming to see the mysteries of this world... anyone can claim that.. you choose to alienate yourself from information that doesn't agree with you.. wake up and smell the crack... if someone can CLAIM see a “vision" of a spaghetti monster with 2 meatballs, then anyone can claim to see anything.. i once saw rapture.. today i don't believe in it.. wake up and smell the crack

There is one Jehovah, but a thousand avenue of worshipping him. Even when some people get angry at Jehovah, they still ended up worshipping him through the other names he created for himself. That's why Atum gave me the golden rule "worship no god".
... i could as well say you're Obama in disguise or say that atum is the cunning one or shiva is the same as odin or zeus or thor... these remain mere wishful thinking... you keep trying to force every single thing into your view of Jehovah being Satan or so... its as extraordinarily dumb as the christian saying that Satan is the founder of all religions and he is cunning.. this and that and the only true religion is Christianity... i keep telling you... you're no different from a dogmatic Christian who puts satan at the center of everything bad... attributing everything contrary to them as “of the devil"... i was once like that.. wake up and see the bigger picture.. smell the crack

Jehovah(Satan) is cunning and he has been wearing the title 'Satan' for billions of years now and I'm not sure of when the title would be given to another entity(because the greatest deceiver of the world must be labelled so at any point in time of human history). For now there is no entity yet that has beaten his record of deception and adversary to humanity.
for goodness sake... google the history of Satanism or just the history of the word satan.. i can't be saying one thing over and over again... even the bible you at times quote from is not in support of this claim... i can't keep telling you the same thing I'm telling my Christian brethren that everything is not centered around this extremely cunning “satan" trying to harm or destroy them for being christians... just as you think everything is centered around the Judeochristian God trying to stop an otem from spreading something.. this is why i said you're no different from a Christian fundamentalist... wake up and smell the crack.. everything is not centered around you... or the Judeochristian God being an overall evil being somewhere trying to stop your so called mission.. or on adeboye or oyedepo owning research websites.. or on Christians controlling Wikipedia or Google to share information promoting their God...
people who usually appeal to this are appealing to their emotions of their sheer dislike of their former religion or their sheer laziness to find out things for themselves.. WAKE UP!!!
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

this right here is your problem... its not about claiming to see the mysteries of this world... anyone can claim that.. you choose to alienate yourself from information that doesn't agree with you.. wake up and smell the crack... if someone can CLAIM see a “vision" of a spaghetti monster with 2 meatballs, then anyone can claim to see anything.. i once saw rapture.. today i don't believe in it.. wake up and smell the crack[/quote author] If you caught your wife with another man, can anybody else tell you to go and do research first before you believe what you saw? I live by what I see and everybody else can also live by what they saw, it's not my business. But I will as well write down what I saw.

[quote author=.] ... i could as well say you're Obama in disguise or say that atum is the cunning one or shiva is the same as odin or zeus or thor... these remain mere wishful thinking... you keep trying to force every single thing into your view of Jehovah being Satan or so... its as extraordinarily dumb as the christian saying that Satan is the founder
I am saying what I saw with my eyes spiritually, not what I just wish to say. If you saw me with your eyes as Obama, then you can call me so. Everybody's reality is different and it works for everybody so. Once again, Jehovah has more than 1000 deceptive way making people worship him and by the authority given to me, I can declare and it will happen, that within the 1000 years he would remain in his spiritual cage, his religion in my country shall be highly depleted in population in my country and many people of the future shall not even have a knowledge of him, Ase! When Otem jams Yahweh, Yahweh must bend. cheesy grin
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2017
Hello OtemAtum. I hope you know satan is just a title and anybody can be satan. Yahweh, zeus, enki, xango, esu can be satan to humanity. But if you say Yahweh is satan to humanity i will agree just the same way you are a satan to Wilgrea7 and others who conflict with your doctrines. The point is, we should stop blaming an ET for our problem but focus on making our world better. Have a nice day.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 3:21pm On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Hello OtemAtum. I hope you know satan is just a title and anybody can be satan. Yahweh, zeus, enki, xango, esu can be satan to humanity. But if you say Yahweh is satan to humanity i will agree just the same way you are a satan to Wilgrea7 and others who conflict with your doctrines. The point is, we should stop blaming an ET for our problem but focus on making our world better. Have a nice day.

Satan is a title to whoever has deceived humanity the most. I don't criticicze anybody or call them satan. I have never done such a thing in my life and I shan't do that. Check all my past posts, the only god I have ever called Satan, according to the revelations I have is Yahweh aka Jehovah and he remains satan at least for the next 1000 years when power would have been taken away from the gods and given to humanity. So check all my posts and you will ne'er see anywhere I called my fellow human beings Satan, except Yahweh (Satan) himself.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Satan is a title to whoever has deceived humanity the most. I don't criticicze anybody or call them satan. I have never done such a thing in my life and I shan't do that. Check all my past posts, the only god I have ever called Satan, according to the revelations I have is Yahweh aka Jehovah and he remains satan at least for the next 1000 years when power would have been taken away from the gods and given to humanity. So check all my posts and you will ne'er see anywhere I called my fellow human beings Satan, except Yahweh (Satan) himself.
Bro, satan means "resister" and i know you know. Calling someone satan isn't an insult except you view it like that. Is it true new moniker gives someone new personality? i think so. From "Teensway" to "Oloruntobi4382", i had to dig up some of my old monikers my dear "Chinedu". (Since you adopted the name). Just stop this satan and yahweh stuff, so that we go get peace. Have a nice day.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

you missed the point and spewed the same thing you said before... Satan is a title... i promise you...you wouldn't die if you become open minded... you won't die if you look beyond your doctrine... it doesn't kill to do simple research... its not about seeing seeing seeing... you just keep saying the same thing over and over again... “i am sent to deliver truth.. Jehovah is satan.. spiritual cage this that".... you keep ignoring my points... all these things you “saw"... people have seen things... i was once convinced of the christian fundamentalist type of hell and the rapture.. today i don't believe in it... people can see things... true or false... for the fact you saw something doesn't make it true.. your “vision" doesn't even agree with history... you choose to go round and say that history was changed by Eusebius and other Christians and that adeboye etc have research websites... you make some salient points at times.. but when you go around trying to force everything into your very very tiny worldview... you begin to look like someone who is missing a hell lotta nuts... for months now.. I've been begging you to do unbiased research.. if it killed... I'd be dead... seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Be The President Of The United States? / 5 Positive Results For Obeying God’s Word / The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.