Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present (5429 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2017
Otem and lie are like 5&6. For you to claim in 2017 that Jesus never existed, bro you must either know it's true and you are hiding it or you are ignorant which i know you ain't. There are many text by first century historians that talked about Jesus and a simple google search will clear that.
I thought DOCTUFOS means DOCTRINES OF UFOS, so atum is an unidentifiable flying object? Bro, to make your work very real try to make it correspond with historical facts.
I don't serve Yahweh because he does not exist and only a creation from the mind of the jews. Jesus existed and he was different from the imaginary Yahweh in every aspect.
Yahweh was only a combination of the actions of the sumerian gods. If you read the Torah very well, you will discover Moses was just using the imaginary Yahweh as the inspiration of his deadly activities.

Jesus was different, he preached love, studied buddhism, raised his consciousness, revealed miseries unto us. Jesus was made a deity and his story was change to that of horus.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 10:02am On May 17, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Otem and lie are like 5&6. For you to claim in 2017 that Jesus never existed, bro you must either know it's true and you are hiding it or you are ignorant which i know you ain't. There are many text by first century historians that talked about Jesus and a simple google search will clear that.
I thought DOCTUFOS means DOCTRINES OF UFOS, so atum is an unidentifiable flying object? Bro, to make your work very real try to make it correspond with historical facts.
I don't serve Yahweh because he does not exist and only a creation from the mind of the jews. Jesus existed and he was different from the imaginary Yahweh in every aspect.
Yahweh was only a combination of the actions of the sumerian gods. If you read the Torah very well, you will discover Moses was just using the imaginary Yahweh as the inspiration of his deadly activities.

Jesus was different, he preached love, studied buddhism, raised his consciousness, revealed miseries unto us. Jesus was made a deity and his story was change to that of horus.

The historians who wrote about Jesus didn't write him as someone they knew physically, but as a hero being heralded from mouth to mouth. Do you believe that Oduduwa, Obatala, Ajantala, Osun, Yemoja etc exist with us within the homo sapien time frame? These characters are delivered to us by our forefathers too, yet none of them saw these characters. Now let me explain my point to you: there was actually a character who existed on earth millions of years back who exhibited some of the characteristics given to fictitious Jesus in an adulterated and exaggerated form. That character was Faulkin who died in Sodom-Egypt millions of years back.
Now Paul, Eusebius and his cohorts brought back the story of this Faulkin with positive exaggerations and made him look real as if he actually existed on earth around their own time. That's what is happening all around the world concerning religion. A particular scribe would get a revelation about a past god, write him as if he is currently in his own time, then after 200 years, the people would start passing the message from mouth to mouth as if they were there when the so-called person was on earth. Then after 1000 to 2000 years, the fictitious character would be everywhere in the books.

Once again, the Jesus in the Bible didn't exist, because there was never any god or son of a god who existed on earth during the period of we homo sapiens. They all left millions of years back in the period of the homo erectuses and when some humans meditate , they come across one of them and they tell them to write about them as if they were in existence, say 100 years back from the present time.

Thank God for Internet nowadays. It will help us to know real people from fictitious people.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Almost a year now and....
Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemSapien: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Now it's a year, three months and eleven days since Yahweh was caged alongside all religious gods. We are seeing the effects, tithe and offering payers are now applying their heads, both Christians and Muslims are now doubting their beliefs, the books of the gods of religion are now losing their values.
I wonder how it would look like in the next fifty years.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by 0temAtum: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's a year, three months and nineteen days since Yahweh and his brothers have been held captive in the spiritual prison. cool
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2018
It's a year, five months and nine days since Yahweh, Allah and all gods of religion were kept in a spiritual cage.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nature is exposing us to the truth as the gods who inspire bad words are still in their prisons.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by 0temSapien: 6:19pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2018
It's now a year, ten months and two weeks since Yahweh, Allah and many gods of religion have been put in their spiritual prison.

Brains are becoming opened. People are becoming free!!
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by 0temSapien: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
It's now a year, ten months and three weeks and three days since Yahweh, Allah and many gods of religion have been put in their spiritual prison. Eyes are opening day by day. God is Great!!!
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2019
It's now two years, six months, four weeks and one day since Yahweh, Allah and many other gods of religion have been put in a spiritual prison. Eyes keep opening day by day.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Ahasco(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2019
OtemAtum:
It's now two years, six months, four weeks and one day since Yahweh, Allah and many other gods of religion have been put in a spiritual prison. Eyes keep opening day by day.

yes! the veil of slavery is being removed gradually. how i wish it will be swift!

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2019
Learn
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2019
It's now 2 years, 7 months, 4 weeks and 1 day since Jehovah has been imprisoned
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by KingJahzmineKing(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2019
OtemAtum:
Almost a year now and....
Otem pls how can I download the doctufos?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2019
KingJahzmineKing:
Otem pls how can I download the doctufos?
i do send it thru mail. Do request for it on otem2016@gmail.com
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2019
OtemAtum:
i do send it thru mail. Do request for it on otem2016@gmail.com
the one I requested since haven't been sent to me
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
futurist369:
the one I requested since haven't been sent to me
There's a little difficulty sending it. I'll send it soon.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
It's now 2 years, 8 months since Jehovah has been imprisoned
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 4:19am On Apr 27, 2019
It's now 2 years, 8 months and 1 day since Jehovah has been imprisoned
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 7:58pm On May 03, 2019
Be informed
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 12:22am On May 13, 2019
Learn 2 know
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 7:13pm On May 21, 2019
Yahweh is really in trouble
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 3:10am On Jun 16, 2019
2 years, 9 months and 3 weeks since Jehovah has been captured.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
0temAtum:
It's a year, three months and nineteen days since Yahweh and his brothers have been held captive in the spiritual prison. cool
can I chat with you privately? Maybe through email or WhatsApp, you choose
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2019
The truth is out
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Learn
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 3:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Nobody can shut out the truth
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
The truth has come to stay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Daily Devotion And Meditations-the WORD Among Us. / Are Reverend Fathers Qualified To Advise Couples? / Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.