Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures (18508 Views)

Donald Trump's UK Visit: Security To Gulp £18m / Fiona Onasanya Disgraced, Loses Seat After Recall Petition In The United Kingdom / Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 560,000 Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by mikolo80: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2017
ephi123:
Well, the UK needs him, particularly now that they are getting out of the EU so I doubt if anything will happen.

Modified: Downing street has rejected the call, hehe, power pass power cheesy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4170964/No10-rejects-calls-cancel-Donald-Trump-s-state-visit.html
you de mind preppy liberals that don't know how the world works. Money talks and protester freeze in the cold
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by sayittome(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
ephi123:

I do honestly think Trump has his country's best interest at heart, although his approach may be questionable. We can only watch and see how things unfold.

And you, what interests you about this whole thing?
I am a concerned observer. The world's peace seemed threatened as Trump's policies and leadership style seem to create tension. I wish Trump could tread with caution.
Perhaps Bible prophecies are unfolding, and believers realy need to Watch and PRAY.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by ephi123(f): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
sayittome:

I am a concerned observer. The world's peace seemed threatened as Trump's policies and leadership style seem to create tension. I wish Trump could tread with caution.
Perhaps Bible prophecies are unfolding, and believers realy need to Watch and PRAY.

So very true, you're right. Definitely a time to watch and pray.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gabby91:
Quick question... Is there a way we can implement a system where people vote on issues online and Parliament addresses those issues based on popular vote? This way, the government and the people will be on the same page...

Government can never be good Gabby. You know that, you are a Witness.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by sayittome(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
ephi123:

So very true, you're right. Definitely a time to watch and pray.
Exactly. Anyway, how has been your day?
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by ephi123(f): 1:47am On Feb 01, 2017
sayittome:

Exactly. Anyway, how has been your day?

Very good, thanks.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
AgricSalt:

Government can never be good Gabby. You know that, you are a Witness.
Yeah, I know. I shouldn't be commenting on topics like this. I was just so impressed by that... How have you been? Long time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About 3 Million People Affected By Cyclone Idai In Mozambique – UN (photos) / FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC / Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.