Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,811 members, 7,841,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman (50511 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Bhol28: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Political Men Of God.End time getting nearer
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Lifestone(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
divineshare:
Before nko?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood" said by President Buhari on May 15, 2012?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan" said by Lawal Kaita on October 5, 2010?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day" said by Elrufai on July 15, 2012?

If you keep quiet at this double standard, at least be honest enough to tell your children why they are second class citizens in their own nation!

-Reno Omokri
You've just said why I didn't votes GEJ in 2015 general election, he was a very weak Leader. If he had arrested GMB then, nothing will happen. Heavens won't fall. But he let the country slip out of his hand/control. Seems PMB's hand is steadier, you can not be a nice leader
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by kodded(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
Jeffrey12:
Just like that??
That man needs to spend about week in kirikiri..so that we see what happens to Nigeria next, has he said.
[/s]
sorry cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by gurunlocker: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
divineshare:

Some Christian that are against him is simply because He is not their Daddy G.O. Which is very wrong.

Even some of my Muslim friends could not fault him because the Fulani Herdsmen kills all denominations.

It's absurd Bro, if we keep quiet, government won't do anything since they are same blood and religion.... They will just start another Jihad gradually, and Christians are too peaceful for that....

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by LordAdam7: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:

You've just said I didn't votes GEJ, he was a very weak Leader. If he had arrested GMB then, nothing will happen. Heavens won't fall. But he let the country slip out of his hand. Seems PMB's hand is steadier.

How old are you?

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by kodded(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:

You've just said I didn't votes GEJ, he was a very weak Leader. If he had arrested GMB then, nothing will happen. Heavens won't fall. But he let the country slip out of his hand. Seems PMB's hand is steadier.
you mean from N180 - $1 to N500 - $1 and you call it steady

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by PHILipu1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
The Apostle has begged and promise with undertaking not to make such statement again.
From Inside source.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by mayorall(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is great. Shame on the devil.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Lifestone(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
LordAdam7:

How old are you?

-Lord
Most likely older than you!

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Brushless: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Just like that??
That man needs to spend about week in kirikiri..so that we see what happens to Nigeria next, has he said.
Enemies within.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Slynonny(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
PHILipu1:
The Apostle has begged and promise with undertaking not to make such statement again.
From Inside source.
Chai see painment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by balanceofterror1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
kodded:

AFONJAS RIGHT NOW grin grin grin

cc NgeneUkwenu AntiIPOOP dotcomnamename LordofNairaland tit sarrki ollah1 MalcoImX
+ ISTANDWITHBUHAR psalmsjob Qmerit bamidelee

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by cktheluckyman: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin abeg na who see sarrki? After all the mouth wey that guy make yesterday.They should have detained him and watch this country burn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Firefire(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:

You've just said why I didn't votes GEJ in 2015 general election, he was a very weak Leader. If he had arrested GMB then, nothing will happen. Heavens won't fall. But he let the country slip out of his hand/control. Seems PMB's hand is steadier, you can not be a nice leader

Spot on...
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by ephi123(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
divineshare:
Before nko?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood" said by President Buhari on May 15, 2012?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan" said by Lawal Kaita on October 5, 2010?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day" said by Elrufai on July 15, 2012?

If you keep quiet at this double standard, at least be honest enough to tell your children why they are second class citizens in their own nation!

-Reno Omokri

He made that statement as a response to the constant attacks and killings of Christians.
The other 2 statements were not in response to any attack.

Don't let's get it twisted.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by aviazuva: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Was he amongst the pastors that received millions for prayers under Oga Jona?
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by jude33084(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
The DSS should go after the fulani herdsmen that killed over 500 unarmed people in Southern Kaduna.

Not Apostle Sule Who said things out of anger and threats from herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Lifestone(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
kodded:
you mean from N180 - $1 to N500 - $1 and you call it steady
I am not a fan of PMB, but GEJ was just too weak for me, maybe in terms of National security and influence/control of the people arround him
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
I said it!...the d.umb nomad n his d.aft boys won't be so stewpid to detain the pastor!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by jude33084(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
ephi123:

He made that statement as a response to the constant attacks and killings of Christians.
The other 2 statements were not in response to any attack.

Don't let's get it twisted.

You the one getting things twisted here.

Let the truth out bro.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by dailywealth1967: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
LET CHRISTIANS ALL OVER NIGERIA STOP EATING COW MEAT UNTIL CATTLE RANCHES ARE ESTABLISHED.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by felixomor: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good

Christians and CAN should prevail on the DSS to do likewise on Elrufai who claims to have shared money for the killers.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dss know that detaining him will cause a religious crisis and uproar. But I believe he will learn his lesson and be more careful in his statements and remarks, henceforth. I stand with Apostle JS
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good

#YOLO
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by AngelicBeing: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
divineshare:
Before nko?

-Reno Omokri
cool

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Shy001: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmmmmmmm... At times I wonder why someone like You still reason from Anus in this Era. May be Your village chief used your head for something... undecided
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Priest200(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]...Man.of.God.carry.go
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by AngelicBeing: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
kodded:

AFONJAS RIGHT NOW grin grin grin

cc NgeneUkwenu
AntiIPOOP
dotcomnamename
LordofNairaland
tit
sarrki
ollah1
MalcoImX
grin grin grin
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Johnnyessence(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Now apostle johnson suleiman have been release from Dss. The best for them now is to interogate El rufai too. How could he pay the ravaging fulani herdsmen murderer. El rufail and his cabals are behind all this. And they will surely be disgrace in d coming election. How could they harass apostle johnson suleiman. We demand justice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by kodded(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:

I am not a fan of PMB, but GEJ was just too weak for me, maybe in terms of National security and influence/control of the people arround him
it seems you live in a jungle for the past 2 years
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by gbegemaster(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:
Heaven will not fall if he is detained. You will never hear the real men of God like Kumuyi, Adeboye et al preach reprisal attacks instead they preach peace while finding long lasting solutions to the problems.

It surprises me that the same Pastor Suleiman has not called for corrupt politicians who have 'killed this country' to be stoned.
This na too much talk Abeg. We were waiting patiently to see the end result. They didn't even keep him at all. Am sure they just greeted him and signed autographs

Fearless Suleman God bless you!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.