Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM (11375 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by tayo4ng(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
all we hear now is arrest arrest and arrest everyday, latest trend
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Joel3(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Pablo Escobar of Africa.
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by sweetheart202(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
IMAGINE Senator Buruji Kashamu! AT TIMES I LAUGH AT OUR SO CALLED LEADERS OVERZEALOUSNESS....YOU DO BAD THING AND THEM COME INDICT YOU, YOU COME DEY HALLA....OK MAKE UNA IMAGINE OO..PERSON WEY THREATEN PUBLIC PEACE AND UPTIL NOW DSS OR NORTHERN ELDERS NEVER CALL AM TO ORDER OR INVITE AM FOR BRIEFING ABI NA QUESTIONNING............
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by puregrace(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
temitemi1:
u dont joke with GOD of fayose and go scot free grin grin grin
I don't know what you guys gain by licking polithefcians ass. They are all rogues and don't care if you are dead or alive.
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Toosure70: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
stephnie1:

who is Fayose?

2018 he will run from this country
run where? oponu, the afonjas are teaming up to deal with cow father as they dealt with ogogoro master.
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
limeta:

Na you wan drive am

No where for him to even run go, Them no born am wella make him near international airport..
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
kash money .... Dr*g money , time to pay for your sins
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by gawu1: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
oluwayimika123:
I strongly agree with u if Apostle Suleman's head is almost chopped off for asking xtians 2 protect demselves from the herdsmen, den Senator Kashamu shld also be arrested for saying people will die if they try arresting him for extradition.
You believe kashamu should be arrested but was always opposing suleiman arrest.
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by gawu1: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Udehpaschal1:
We are in a lawless country. When the C in C don't obey court orders, what do u expect?
There are more than 6 court orders now declaring illegal recent banning of refugees from entering America, yet your new found god, Donald Trump has turned deaf ears to them.
Your delictor say he does not recognise Nigeria laws, but want to use Nigeria laws to free himself from captivity. If we are in a lawless country what court orders were you expecting the c in c to obey? Or are you saying there can be court orders where there are no laws?
Bros, no amount of court orders can free your delictor. He has long night to spend in the Zoo prison. His freedom is in the prerogative of president Buhari you ipods so much hate.
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
gawu1:

There are more than 6 court orders now declaring illegal recent banning of refugees from entering America, yet your new found god, Donald Trump has turned deaf ears to them.
Your delictor say he does not recognise Nigeria laws, but want to use Nigeria laws to free himself from captivity. If we are in a lawless country what court orders were you expecting the c in c to obey? Or are you saying there can be court orders where there are no laws?
Bros, no amount of court orders can free your delictor. He has long night to spend in the Zoo prison. His freedom is in the prerogative of president Buhari you ipods so much hate.

you are speaking Spanish. aya,m not understanding
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by oluwayimika123: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
gawu1:

You believe kashamu should be arrested but was always opposing suleiman arrest.
I Ve nva opposed Suleman's arrest tho I'm indifferent abt it. I just 1t dis Govt 2 show us dey ain't partisan like we Ve always seen dem do since D inception of dis admin. Mind u I'm a very fan of PMB
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by lovat(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
ionsman:
I'm a southerner but a rational one. Nigerians are grade one hypocrites. I haven't seen call for this man's arrest on Nairaland but if it were to be a northerner, you know the rest...This country is doomed until we the masses think/behave like normal humans.

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by mikeweezy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=stephnie1 post=53267048]

who is Fayose?

2018 he will run from this country idiot bigot dat will not stop him from saying the truth
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by akoko11: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
stephnie1:

who is Fayose?

2018 he will run from this country
Fayose will surely be re-elected in case u don't know
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by ionsman: 5:09am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=lovat post=53278645][/quote]

You are actually the useless one...Now GTFOH!
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by gawu1: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2017
oluwayimika123:
I Ve nva opposed Suleman's arrest tho I'm indifferent abt it. I just 1t dis Govt 2 show us dey ain't partisan like we Ve always seen dem do since D inception of dis admin. Mind u I'm a very fan of PMB
You are welcome
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by gawu1: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Udehpaschal1:

you are speaking Spanish. aya,m not understanding
How would you understand. Igbo!
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2017
gawu1:

How would you understand. Igbo!
I don't have time to exchange words with you. Just swerve pls
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by alaskido(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2017
oluwayimika123:
I strongly agree with u if Apostle Suleman's head is almost chopped off for asking xtians 2 protect demselves from the herdsmen, den Senator Kashamu shld also be arrested for saying people will die if they try arresting him for extradition.

Why was Buhari not arrested when he said if he lost the election the blood of baboons abi monkeys will be soaked in blood. Useless APC government.
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by limeta(f): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

No where for him to even run go, Them no born am wella make him near international airport..

You will come to need him one day but of cause you could be muslim.
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2017
limeta:

You will come to need him one day but of cause you could be muslim.

Yes i am a Muslim any problem with that? Ambode , Akeredolu, Obaseki are they Muslim?

Beside i will never need Fayose what for?
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by limeta(f): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes i am a Muslim any problem with that? Ambode , Akeredolu, Obaseki are they Muslim?

Beside i will never need Fayose what for?

There you go
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2017
limeta:

There you go

LOL must you force your Fayose the unchained mad dog on me?

I detest him and i have never for once like him even when he was in ACN...
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by limeta(f): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL must you force your Fayose the unchained mad dog on me?

I detest him and i have never for once like him even when he was in ACN...

See Pic Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Victim Of 2day Suicide Bomb Blast In Dalori by henryanna36:

Who you epp
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2017
limeta:

See Pic Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Victim Of 2day Suicide Bomb Blast In Dalori by henryanna36:

Who you epp

LOL like i care about you or your Fayose.....
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by limeta(f): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL like i care about you or your Fayose.....

Na today.
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2017
limeta:

Na today.

Your Fayose can continue wailing, Who he Epp with his public stunt of politics..
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by limeta(f): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Your Fayose can continue wailing, Who he Epp with his public stunt of politics..

The day you carry yr small parcel warn us first i beg
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2017
limeta:

The day you carry yr small parcel warn us first i beg

LOL mawo aridin yi..
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by limeta(f): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL mawo aridin yi..

On dat day pls stand with buhari
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2017
limeta:

On dat day pls stand with buhari

Kpele, I will always stand with Buhari, Wetin for registration to commence so i can go and register and get my PVC..

Sai Baba no free money anymore..
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by limeta(f): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Kpele, I will always stand with Buhari, Wetin for registration to commence so i can go and register and get my PVC..

Sai Baba no free money anymore..

mumu there is free money for his family and friends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Dino Melaye Fails To Appear In Court Over Gunrunning Charges / Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed / Kogi Guber: I’m Not Contesting – Hon Faleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.