Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? (2327 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by waleleader(m): 12:25am On Jan 16, 2007
ZuluNation:

You right Eurphria, it's too crowed in here and we sure don't want to mess up this thread lipsrsealed. Where can we go and get some privacy in the mother.
Good idea, u lucky, cute couple

Let the single guys shop in peace
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by ZuluNation(m): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2007
Thank you wale grin good luck shopping.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by waleleader(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2007
ZuluNation:

Thank you wale grin good luck shopping.

@Zulu, I said i am just a marketing executive

i will be in trouble if ma girl reads this oh
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by Eurphoria(f): 12:29am On Jan 16, 2007
single my eye lol , wale said he was helping her market her goods. Now he is buying the very goods wink shop on mister be sure to check the returns policy before parting ways with your cash/emotions smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by waleleader(m): 12:31am On Jan 16, 2007
Nothing dey happen , we are together
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by nikole(f): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2007
euphoria, for the record iam not trying to sell my self. why do have to be so
judgemental. i asked for the brothas opinion. i do not need your insults. if you hate
threads like this one, why bother checking it out.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by waleleader(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2007
Now now,she did not mean it like that, we wuz just havn fun. I started the selling thing and it definitely was not meant to diss u. Naija guys like fair girls, undisputed.
The reason is cos were so black and we need a bit of whitening grin

But if u consider the seeling thingy, i could be a marketer grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by Eurphoria(f): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2007
lmao issues.
thank you Wale for seeing the funny side.

listen there let me tell you something lady, when girls come on talking about their skin complexion like you did, without anyone asking it says to me that you have a colour complex. You think this thread is the first to address this issue on Nairaland? pleaseee you  asking are Nigerian men colour struck? looks like you maybe part of the problem too. Whether oyou are as black as charcoal or as fair as wacko jacko, it is all relative. You are singing about your color like you the first fair girl here, many are but they don't go singing about it , this indicates you have a complex. Before you thinking i am hating ,just know i am very light skinned too, does not make any bit of difference and i don't see the need to announce it like you did. They way you did it made it seem like you too my dear are colour struck!!! And i wont leave the thread it is a FORUM, PUBLIC FORUM kiss   

@ topic
some Nigerian men are color struck it is unfortunate, but i think it is changing. Not all fair girls are pretty and not all Dark girls are pretty. Check Genevive is she not a stunner ? same way i will say many light skinned girls are mingers. I really don't care about this color crap myself. Let the guys  say what they think who knows , we may be pleasantly surprised.  undecided  grin

P.S
i did not insult you, if i do you will know it.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by nikole(f): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2007
you do not know me, why so much hostility?. i was just writing about the experiences
i had regarding the color issue. i do not have any sort of complex at all. iam very confident and beautiful woman.i thought this forum is for discusing life experiences, and getting to know other people. i do not have anything against anybody, no need to be harsh .
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by Eurphoria(f): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2007
its not personal. just let the thread go on. For peace sake. I don't need to know you to make my opinion on an internet forum.  I suggest you stop stretching this, if you read this properly you will see that this is nothing. YOu are on NL get used to people . My opinion i have nothing against you. i am sure you are beautiful and even if you werent that is no issue , its all relative wink
MOVInG ALONG--------back at TOPIC please
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by BlackMamba(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2007
@Eurphoria, as ugly as nikole's point might seem, it's the reality. You're out of line to judge her intentions, because I didn't see that her post. Do majority Nigerians fall for light skin girls? Of course. That doesn't mean there are not many black beauty that Naija guys prefer over light skin girls. Any sincere Naija guy will tell you that half-castes are a hot commodity in Nigeria. There are not many half-castes in the population and they are born into rich homes on the average.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by Eurphoria(f): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2007
ok i agree Blackmamaba

@Nikole
sorry

back @topic
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by jaybaby(f): 12:30am On Jan 18, 2007
BuHa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 18, 2007
Nobody is colour struck, we're only big ass and big tits struck.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by ZuluNation(m): 2:42am On Jan 18, 2007
Eurphoria don't have any of those, so that counts her out.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 18, 2007
Glad to know I'm missing nothing. grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by snazzydawn(f): 2:53am On Jan 18, 2007
Zulu, hmmmm, I dey follow you o! leave all these girls o! you already have two wives in different countires and e never do you? Trouble go dey o!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by WesleyanA(f): 3:57am On Jan 18, 2007
BlackMamba:
as ugly as nikole's point might seem, it's the reality.
yeah
I dislike when people try to bury stuff because they don't find it comfortable to discuss/ deal with.

and i hate extreme PC attitude. yeah it's nice sometimes and all but it gives people the excuse to ignore stuff . .
That's why i like threads like this. some people hate them but they are the most educative. lol

@nikole, it's not a "nigerian guys" thing.It's more like a "black people" thing.
many guys are like that. many women are like that too
read "Bluest Eyes" by Toni Morrison if you didn't yet.

like some guy honestly said, we're too black and want to be whitened. (even though he might have said it sarcastically)

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by ZuluNation(m): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2007
snazzydawn:

Zulu, hmmmm, I dey follow you o! leave all these girls o! you already have two wives in different countires and e never do you? Trouble go dey o!

My dear how did I miss you again, I've been here like all day waiting for you to get online I miss you cry cry cry And please don't even mind all these little girls on NL, the just like sisters to me
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by nikole(f): 5:52am On Jan 18, 2007
thanks a lot wesleyan A. i like how you think. i will check out the book, i have not
read it.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by Eurphoria(f): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2007
Wesleyanne

your view is very myopic full stop. It stems from one base only .

@Zulu

whats you on about? and where has your big head been

Anyways see you around cos i am signing off this thread, dont like where it is going to lead. wink
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by LadyT(f): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2007
Look at it this way at least we dark skin girls know our men are not dating us mainly because we are light skinned. Skin colour is over hyped.

Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by WesleyanA(f): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2007
nikole:

thanks a lot wesleyan A. i like how you think. i will check out the book, i have not
read it.

cool.
its not a lot of pages either. so it's a quick read
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by WesleyanA(f): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2007
Eurphoria:

Wesleyanne

your view is very myopic full stop. It stems from one base only .

no, I just gave her the book as a starting point. It's not the base of my view.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by okwanuzo3(f): 2:01am On Jan 19, 2007
Some are
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by chillbabe(f): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2007
Well am a lightcolored girl and i like only darkskin guys.For me it's the contrast that i like the darker the better for me.So i think it's not only a mans thing.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by iknick: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2007
hi, what exactly do u mean? Anyways i got this to tell u that we r wonderful people though some few folks has actaully given us a bad image but i can tell that we are most fun to be with in this world. Just incase you like to meet me u can come to yahoo mesenger (talk2iknick) so we can meet to talk more but for now take care.
Nick

Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by gaby(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2007
see your big head and your half past 4 eyes she tell u say she wan chat with you??Mumu like you fine boy no pimple but when he smiles he gets dimples
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
from all the comments so far in this thread, I BET THEY ARE!! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by tellwisdom: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
nicoal, dont mistake ALBINO for a fair skinned colour pls embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by tellwisdom: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
see your big head and your half past 4 eyes she tell u say she wan chat with you??Mumu like you fine boy no pimple but when he smiles he gets dimples

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? by lindabon: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
Anybody who carries assumptions like this definitely has issues, and as a result, they make up generalizations just to make themselves feel good.
So what do you want us to say now? Yeah, light skin is the best abi! 
Mschew! ! So needy. . . . . .  undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 2 Know If You’re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement / I Am In Love With My Best Friend / When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.