Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". (91572 Views)

Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger / Seized Pump Action Rifles: Nigerian Customs Meet With Turkish Ambassador(photos) / Nigeria Customs Intercepts Rifles Concealed In 40ft Container In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by ademusiwa2r: 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Obviously, I looked at the evident presented. The PO lyold look like UK base company.

Mr obasanjom most have illegally imported arm to Nigeria. And the custom in the video claim, that the owner look like Mr obasanjom .

It is illigal. To import arm to Nigeria.
Mr wike was trying to cover up for him.

Because it is illegal for mr obasanjom to buy weapon. I Read Mr fani kayode article, how they have been buying weapons illegal from the black market, because. Because Mr obasanjom did not want to go through the correct procedure.
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by ikp120(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by BudeYahooCom: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
mightyhazell:
u dis shameless lying tribalist,I thot u said ur igbo,but just dat u hate ipob!

Meanwhile, av seen more flatheaded yoroobas (ur kinsmen),dan aav seen flatheaded igbos!

If you believe that Ipobexposed the stark illiterate is Igbo, then I'm haitian.

Ask the damned liar why he closed his 'Biafraordeath' handle. He could hide his illiteracy, Shakazullu and other brothers smoked him out, he dumped the handle like hot akara. grin grin
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by samsam2019: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
bendike:
Whats the noice all about? These are ordinary pump action shot guns for personal home protection of which you can get a license for. Have you seen soldiers using shot guns for war? Instead of most people here to find out how to buy one to peotect your home from robbers and boko haram people are complaining. Mwtcheew. See most big men and even average folks have 1 or 2 in their homes.
shotguns are more deadly than most guns

The only disadvantage is their range. It's very short
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by samsam2019: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
kuuljay:
sweetheart those are just shotguns and not assault riffles,they are even permitted to be used by civilians I.e with proper licence,that's what vigilantes carry about..and pls don't use it to compare an AK 47 no matter how rusty an AK may look its still remains a very deadly weapon
the only thing ak 47 have over shotgun is range and being automatic.

A bullet from shotgun is more deadly than 3 from ak 47
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by chimeziedickson: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Did i hear them said it has been cleared from the warf.......Cheiii i smell danger.......Do we know how many may have reached their destination.....9ja,i hailooooooo
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by chyima(f): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
PaulCI:

The guns our police force carry is more suitable for the job than the ones pictured above.
The Assault rifles (our police guns) catridge can hold about 30 bullets or rounds or more depending on model. While the gun above can't hold more than 12 bullets.
The Assault rifles have a higher effective firing range, meaning the bullets travel farther than those of the gun above.
The aim is even better than that of the guns in the pictures.
So for warfare or combat, the assault rifles beat the shot guns hand down. This is why the police use the assault rifles.

Our only issue is that they need newer models and not the rusty ones the have now, that will jam when there is genuine need for combat. They only work when they need to shoot and cut short the life of a bus driver who has refused them egunje

Okay thanks for the information,I know nothing about guns sha,just that the one the police guys always look rusty with those cell tape on it and kinda too heavy and rusty.but I do admire the type DSs carries.it's unique and sophisticated
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by fastjett: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2017
focus7:
I knew it that the criminal will be one of the banking hall ejaculators from the SE.
Idiot go and wise up and stop talking like fool. If the same SE say they want out you will still be the one shouting one stupid fuuuccckkkkking one Nigeria. Ode
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 31, 2017
chyima:

Okay thanks for the information,I know nothing about guns sha,just that the one the police guys always look rusty with those cell tape on it and kinda too heavy and rusty.but I do admire the type DSs carries.it's unique and sophisticated

Yeah. The DSS use very sophisticated and efficient guns. The DSS tactical teams use Tavor and FN F200 rifles, while the DSS special protection operatives that guard the president use the UZI PR0 and the FN P-90. Beautiful guns!

1 Like

Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Blackfire:
the 3 tribes well represented ...

You see any afonja name there ?

3 Likes

Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 31, 2017
NNVanguard:
This is a ONE NIGERIA crime. Unity in criminality. Nothing like Aboki and Iyammiri dichotomy.

We have to look beyond this ethnoreligious chivalry in this nation for a New Nigeria

Two northerners and one easterner , I don't see any westerner there

2 Likes

Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Waooo, see matter. This time Wasobia- Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo.
Weldonsirs

There's no Yoruba name there

3 Likes

Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Vicolan: 12:30am On Jan 31, 2017
EternalTruths:
Yoruba Igbo and Hausa
The 3 of them.
Now this is truly a profitable business grin
Na lie jhoor na Two human beings and a Fulani.......... Lmao
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by ademusiwa2r: 12:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Why are they buying weapons to kill each other. That bad.
The military have send their officers to the desert to reprogram their brain for the satellite pictures
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by DBannedAssassin(m): 1:07am On Jan 31, 2017
I think this is just for show. It is a fact that the constitution allows the people to bear light arms for self defence, if the need be.

Our political and security structures creates a demand it (Most times fences and barb wires are not enough). So what is wrong with this shipment?

The only reasonable thing is that the man did not have papers to bring in the weapons into the country.

But if he did not have the papers, why did he use the warf? Nigerias borders are as porous as a basket.

Left for me, the shipment is legit, and perhaps is one attention seeking low life customs junior officer that blew whistle to his oga (who definetely would be from the same tribal integration).

I repeat this is just scape goating the ibo man.
Pump actions are allowed necessities by the police force. One cannot export such without seeing the right papers.

This is just a show off.

ChangeIsCostant
post=53275091:

The Federal Operations Unit (FOU) of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) intercepted 661 pieces of pump-action rifles from China, concealed with steel doors and other merchandise goods, which came in through Lagos port. Pictured are the suspects; Mr Oscan Okafor (an importer), Mr Mahmud Haruna (a clearing agent), Mr Sadique Mustapha (accompanying the consignment to its destination).

The Comptroller-General of Customs, Retired Col. Hameed Alli, made the disclosure while briefing newsmen on Monday in Lagos.

Alli said that the Federal Operations Unit, while on patrol, intercepted a Mark truck with registration number BUG 265 XG conveying a 40ft container with the number; PONU/825914/3 along Mile 2 Apapa Road, Lagos.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the consignment was cleared from Lagos port.

The comptroller-general said the truck was immediately taken to F.O.U. premises for physical examination and 49 boxes containing 661 pieces of pump action rifles concealed with steel doors were revealed.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-men-who-imported-pump-action-rifles.html
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Hman92: 1:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by ademusiwa2r: 1:36am On Jan 31, 2017
The contractor most have imported the weapon. Because the cargo trailer on video read, PO Lloyd likely UK,
But that is not the due process of buying weapons.
So the police most find out who awarded the contract.
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by olayanju22(m): 1:41am On Jan 31, 2017
i did not see ANY yoruba name here.

2 Likes

Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 31, 2017
The destination is definitely North. Igbo man can sell weapons to d enemy side during war just to make profit.

After all Nzeribe sold to the Nigerians side during the civil war.

1 Like

Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by FakeAccount(m): 1:56am On Jan 31, 2017
This is truly a WaZoBia connection.
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Geenosko: 2:09am On Jan 31, 2017
Ask4Info:
EVERY SENIOR AND JUNIOR CUSTOM OFFICER WHO THIS CONTAINER FILE PASSED THROUGH MUST BE FIRED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT

So it was actually cleared and was heading to its destination? No way on Planet Earth will some Senior custom guys claim they weren't aware of the contents.

Corruption has killed Nigeria and same corruption if not curtailed will bury this country

Maybe they shortchanged some set of Custom guys in the settlement that's why those ones waylaid them and casted.

You hit the nail on the head.
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 31, 2017
The sh.it is about to hit the ceiling.
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 31, 2017
EternalTruths:
Yoruba Igbo and Hausa

The 3 of them.

If you have ever cleared any goods from the port, you will admit the clearing agent is likely innocent.
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by babs50g: 3:59am On Jan 31, 2017
The worst consignment get faster clearance at the port, while the good ones faces tougher examination with ridiculous bribe to be parted away with.
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Mayflowa(m): 4:52am On Jan 31, 2017
Tolexander:
Bia (IPOD)
Zo²( Boko Haram & Fulani herdsman)

I thought they always say US supplies the ammunition to Boko haram and criminals.

How did Chinese let that go through their waterway?
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by farihafaheemah(m): 5:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Blackfire:
the 3 tribes well represented ...
I disagree with you, the other names, mammud Harun and sodique mustapha do not indicate they are are yoruba, they could be muslim from Auchi, Kogi.

2 Likes

Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by obaaderemi: 5:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Gurusblend:
oshey baddest!!!! grin grin grin grin, aro meta lori beat, hausa igbo and yoruba, self employ business men, wehdone sir!!!! ride on we are still washing you from the high places....
Point out the yoruba name among the three.they are ibo and hausa.until u can point out the yoruba name,remain silent.dont mix us up with ur nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by azimibraun: 5:55am On Jan 31, 2017
I don't see Nigeria developing intellectually in the next 100yrs. See young Nigerians talking about the tribes and names of the people involved in a crime not the crime itself. I thought it was going to be a case of serious suprise and unanimous shock not over the guns and bullet proof vests but the fact that they also brought in "GAS MASK" that to me is the real danger. Do guys know what that means; it means " Mass Murder" intentions. How many people can guns kill compared to Gasing people? It's Chemical warfare in the making and we are talking tribes. For you guns almost know tribe and religion because it depends on who handles it and who he wants to shoot except accidental. Gas is deaf, blind and dumb. Just breathe and die. I am still in shock and wants to know more about just that Gas mask. Those guns are child's play.
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by koladebrainiac(m): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2017
EternalTruths:
Yoruba Igbo and Hausa

The 3 of them.

Where u see Yoruba? Abeg dey ur lane

2 Likes

Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Eledan: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2017
Ibo man and two Aboki
God pass una
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by Emtol01: 6:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Who told you Sadique Mustapha is a Yoruba man? The name could be any tribe. ...but the front man ehh..
Re: "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". by kuuljay(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2017
samsam2019:
the only thing ak 47 have over shotgun is range and being automatic.

A bullet from shotgun is more deadly than 3 from ak 47
grin grin grin really?do you even have an idea how many bullets are encased in a shortgun bullet shell case? Believe what you like I don't have time to argue may you not have to experience the diferences grin grin grin goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.