Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Who Killed More People In The Bible? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed More People In The Bible? (3197 Views)

Poll: Who Killed More People In The Bible?

God.: 81% (9 votes)
Satan.: 18% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? / Religion Has Killed More Than It Has Saved / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by jagunlabi(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2010
The biblical god is still the reigning champ and gold medalist in the indiscriminate-killings-of-the-innocent olympic sport discipline called, " I create, so I kill".Satan is not even on the podium . . . cheesy
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Abuzola1(m): 6:32am On Feb 17, 2010
Yesterday i was reading the book of exodus chapter 21 when i read a shocking verse, it says any son or daugter should be put to death if they disobey their parent.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by blackcypha(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2010
mavenbox:

@wirinet: Did you read what I wrote at all?

I repeat: God does not kill. People die when they "step outside" God. Anything "outside God" is either controlled by lucifer, or is just floating by like a passive entity, waiting to be used by either party. Death exists outside life, i.e. outside God. So, when one steps outside God, they may be lucky to evade death for a temporary while, or they may experience it instantly.

pls how r u so sure of these things especially when it is clear dat xtians die at d same rate as anyone else in this world from illnesses and disasters?
u r sayin datv death is for anyone who is outside god so u who is inside god will live forever eeh?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by g1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
god wins this one hands down.!!!god makes hitler look like a saint when it comes to genocide!!!
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Thats true word my man. . . wink[/size]
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2010
Bump for Toba. grin
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
So, who is more evil? Satan or Yahweh? I know that this is the most obvious question, but some people no wan gree because they happen to worship the meanest and most sadistic SOB deity that ever existed in any mythology. grin wink
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]I recognize the difference between the worlds of truth and fantasy.

well that just excludes every fucking human being on this planet, doesnt it grin
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not Sure I Believe The New Testament Anymore!! / Questions For 5dmindset / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.