Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Nigerian Opposition Parties Are All A Joke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Opposition Parties Are All A Joke (451 Views)

Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo / June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri / Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Opposition Parties Are All A Joke by DBannedAssassin(m): 12:49am On Jan 31, 2017
I am not claiming to know much... but what is happening in Nigeria in all sectors is not condonable. What are the oppositions doing for Christ sake.

The opposition is meant to be a shadow for the government in checking all its moves. Unfortunately, all they do is whip sentiments like butt hurt losers.

The only check to this government is in the senate, and over there they are pretty much birds of the same feathers. The people's interest come least.

Nigeria needs a real 'peoples party'. APC has failed in that and has been hijacked by power hungry coyotes. PDP has lost its voice, and the rest are just tribal and interest groups.

Which way Nigeria. Nigeria is seriously failing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Opposition Parties Are All A Joke by FastShipping: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2017
DBannedAssassin:
I am not claiming to know much... but what is happening in Nigeria in all sectors is not condonable. What are the oppositions doing for Christ sake.

The opposition is meant to be a shadow for the government in checking all its moves. Unfortunately, all they do is whip sentiments like butt hurt losers.

The only check to this government is in the senate, and over there they are pretty much birds of the same feathers. The people's interest come least.

Nigeria needs a real 'peoples party'. APC has failed in that and has been hijacked by power hungry coyotes. PDP has lost its voice, and the rest are just tribal and interest groups.

Which way Nigeria. Nigeria is seriously failing

God bless your heart. All the so called opposition has to offer is to tell us a man who walked into his presidential jet was actually flown out in an air ambulance on life support. All opposition have left is the conspiracy theories, lies, innuendos and religious nonsense FFK and Ole Fayose spewing all over the airwaves. If these are what the so called opposition have to offer, then Buhari is not going anywhere. I just can't align myself with jesters like Fayose, FFK and miscreants who camped themselves on nairaland politics section and are only here to insult people who don't buy into their foolishness. They are making Buhari run away with second term in office.

If you can't beat Buhari and APC with fact and figure, they start preparing for defeat in 2019.

Bunch of jesters.
Re: The Nigerian Opposition Parties Are All A Joke by DBannedAssassin(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2017
thank you my friend

(1) (Reply)

February 6: Should We Really Protest? / Ibori Plots Next Move After Uk Jail Term. / Eliminating Yellow Buses Will Only Increase The Crime Rate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.