Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) (30480 Views)

Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by xreal: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2017
GreenMavro:
she did that so no one will give him a Bleep anymore!

Na wa o.

See monicker.... me like it.
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Didn't you hear the Nigeria present says "women belong to the kitchen and the other room"

Why Stress yourself over a job when the other room can keep you occupy for as long as you want
definitely not my type.

Cooking is my hobby but not something i will do for the rest of my life. I wanna make money and have a beautiful life smiley. So, nah.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:
definitely not my type.

Cooking is my hobby but not something i will do for the rest of my life. I wanna make money and have a beautiful life smiley. So, nah.
Cooking isn't your hobby... Understandable

What about the other room?..

You won tell me you don't like that thing?

Auntie, all this lies you are sharing, diarriis God o
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Cooking isn't your hobby... Understandable

What about the other room?..

You won tell me you don't like that thing?

Auntie, all this lies you are sharing, diarriis God o
Read again. I said It's my hobby undecided

The other room, I still don't get what Buhari mean by that. Is it a meeting room
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:
Read again. I said It's my hobby undecided

The other room, I still don't get what Buhari mean by that. Is it a meeting room
The other room is a slaughter ground.

What's your discipline?
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:

The other room is a slaughter ground.

What's your discipline?
heheheheheh

What are they slaughtering

English
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:
heheheheheh

What are they slaughtering

English
I no know o..

You should ask the author na.

Just keep tabs, when anything comes up... Sure ll let you know
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Why do men cheat sef...... Click like if its natural and share if its for the pleasure

It isn't natural though some may feel otherwise.
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I no know o..

You should ask the author na.

Just keep tabs, when anything comes up... Sure ll let you know
lol.
It's okay then.
Thanks
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:
lol. It's okay then. Thanks
Alright dear
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by folasayolyn(f): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Your boyfriend! This is for married women only. No small girls allowed in hered.

You don marry am wey you wan dey advertise am?

Madam, if e never put the 2 rings for your finger carry you go church or mosque, forget. You are On Your Own. You are a dumpable entity. Na anytime e fit see another poyoyo wey set pass you.

advertise so as not to fall into an occupied territory
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by ststyreal(f): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Why do men cheat sef...... Click like if its natural and share if its for the pleasure
Because they have no fear of God!
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
folasayolyn:

advertise so as not to fall into an occupied territory

You cannot justly stake any claim on a man who is not yet your husband.

He is still single and therefore very much available. Its a different case if he were married. In that case he would have already been taken and a claim can rightfully be staked on him.
Re: Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) by MtuMsuper: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
A woman who was desperate to save her marriage and stop her husband from falling into the arms of younger women employed an unfamiliar way to achieve this.

The woman who was only identified as Wanjiru Kamami or Shiro, published an advertisement on a Kenyan newspaper complete with her husband's image, his phone number and his National Identification number. The translated ad above reads:

"This is to inform the general public that the person whose photograph appears above is the husband to Wanjiru Kamami (Shiro) since 1982, (sic) therefore if you see him getting lied to with school girls or young women at the market, tell him to go home or call my number 0751993571."

Many Kenyans expressed shock on the woman's desperate move while others found the whole situation hilarious.

Your thoughts?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/woman-advertises-cheating-husband-on.html
That is not an authentic Kenyan ID number.
Op and fake news, where's that zuma pic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.