Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. (27770 Views)

We Released Funds For N-power January Stipend Long Ago- Min. Of Finance / Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Someone Pls tell me wat to do,i havent been paid even december,and there is no device selection option in my profile.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by surebona(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
I Have been paid January stipend, edo state union bank
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by blessedbyGod(f): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
caringangel4real:

please which tab is the best without any additional money ?
I choose tecno,about #200 will be deducted monthly.No money will be deducted if choose Samsung, but I prefer the tecno tab
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by estagirl(f): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
I received alert this evening but dont know if its for dec or jan because i have not been paid dec.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by starbuck(f): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
estagirl:
I received alert this evening but dont know if its for dec or jan because i have not been paid dec.

State please
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by DrTims(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Are u serious If yes, when did you recieve the alert
surebona:
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by DrTims(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Then it should be for December. Which state pls
estagirl:
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 16, 2017
estagirl:
wat state and wen did u do your verification
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by abbasana: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2017
i receive my yesterday 15.2.2017 time 4:33pm
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by visita: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017
You people should state your states na. Haba
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by kunlexbaba45(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Does anyone in kwara state who bank wit Gtb got his/her alert yesterday? Indicate pls
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by rukygbas: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
N-power full device specifications and the best to choose.
http://www.dailyhitng.com/full-specifications-n-power/

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by estagirl(f): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2017
starbuck:

State please

ogun state.....i did my verification in January, but updated my profile on Dec 22.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by estagirl(f): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2017
starbuck:

State please
ogun state.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by DrTims(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Did anyone recieve payment today
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by kunlexbaba45(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
DrTims:
Did anyone recieve payment today
DrTims did u received urs yesterday?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by perfectchoice(f): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
I rep Enugu State.
I was paid on the 14th and another alart on 15th.
That's Dec and Jan stipend.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by bbeautylik(f): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
perfectchoice:
I rep Enugu State. I was paid on the 14th and another alart on 15th. That's Dec and Jan stipend.
You mean Tuesday and Wednesday
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by surebona(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
DrTims:
Are u serious If yes, when did you recieve the alert
. was paid yesterday 15 of febbruary exact 12noon
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by SanMinato: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
surebona:

I guess you have to say a big thank you then to Union Bank. Anyone else noticed how this bank has totally rebranded itself in recent times? New and classy-looking branches all over the country. Younger and customer friendly staff. Efficient services too.

One of the few positives to take out of the Nigeria of today.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by dwfadason(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
SanMinato:

I guess you have to say a big thank you then to Union Bank. Anyone else noticed how this bank has totally rebranded itself in recent times? New and classy-looking branches all over the country. Younger and customer friendly staff. Efficient services too.

One of the few positives to take out of the Nigeria of today.
thts a good one.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Igbagbo1: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
has any body in oyo state receive his or her own jan stipend shocked cool embarassed embarassed [b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by caringangel4real(f): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
blessedbyGod:
I choose tecno,about #200 will be deducted monthly.No money will be deducted if choose Samsung, but I prefer the tecno tab

thanks. i chose samsung E .
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by mikovo2002(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Any body fro De lta that receive? cryAny body fro De lta that receive?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by derato: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WATS GOING ON IN AKWA IBOM STATE. NO STIPEND SINCE DECEMBER
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by monlawal(m): 6:17am On Feb 17, 2017
derato:
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WATS GOING ON IN AKWA IBOM STATE. NO STIPEND SINCE DECEMBER
Akwa ibom would would not be paid december. Their payment would start from january.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by derato: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2017
monlawal:

Akwa ibom would would not be paid december. Their payment would start from january.
pls when will they commence payment
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Filibuseagle(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2017
knostbrown01 posts=53286862:

Have you spent December own finish?

why some still dey wait ham
. Pls. How would I post message on Nairaland? Help me.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Filibuseagle(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2017
estagirl:
. Pls. How can I post message on Nairaland. Pls help me bros.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Filibuseagle(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
xule20:

go and open file and fill the redeployment form,am under emohua...check ur npvn page to make sure ur acct number is correct then email their helpline...expect ur 60k soon,da payment is not uniform at all
. Pls. We have been trying to update our bank profile but to no avail. I mean like my profile my account name did not reflect I've tried several times. Your help.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by monlawal(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
derato:
pls when will they commence payment
soon. Hopefully
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Esidene977: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
I'm having similar issue here. I don't know what to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Vs Uba / Vacancies At Halliburton Nigeria Limited / How DND Made Me Miss So Many Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.