Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (4363 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting / How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Realsmarttzy(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2017

Guys are not only guilty about this, sometimes we ladies really feel the urge to be alone and get down with someone we have a crush on. OK enough said lipsrsealed

I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don’t care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don’t seem to understand the signs
though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue... KINDLY CONTINUE HERE http://celebrityvibez.com/6-signs-a-lady-want-to-sleep-with-you-when-she-comes-visiting/
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by divinehand2003(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Why not talk the talk here. I was enjoying the post only to get a rude shock by telling me to jump to another site.
Jezz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Goshiii: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
I tire o!! If you wan increase traffic to your blog this is not the right way to do that!!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Melonny(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
I saw written by hadez. where is that girl anyways?
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by emmaitive(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
i concour
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Stone03: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Goshiii:
I tire o!! If you wan increase traffic to your blog this is not the right way to do that!!!
I don't even bother myself with those trouble. i quickly go back to platform
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Lordsnow007(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Guys are not only guilty about this, sometimes we ladies really feel the urge to be alone and get down with someone we have a crush on. OK enough said lipsrsealed
I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don’t care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun
1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don’t seem to understand the signs
though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue
2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing… This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don’t put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming
3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn’t disturb: let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)
4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time: we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don’t get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house? undecided
5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt: we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later grin
6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don’t even know how to Dance it is frustrating
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
So if i should wear a short shirt/gown to a guy's house it means i want sex?...perhaps you do that.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Join me and say this prayer, every Nigeria that is wishing our president death it is their president that will die in Jesus... Amen
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Bahddo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Benita27:
So if i should wear a short shirt/gown to a guy's house it means i want sex?...perhaps you do that.

yes, that's what it means. Learn to dress the way you want to be addressed.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
dis 6 trend of a tin dos not make sense to me ooo

.a gal dat i have been knackin for so long comes to my hux and wat u want me to kwn is 6 signs and wonders?
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bahddo:
yes, that's what it means. Learn to dress the way you want to be addressed.
Really?, Nigerians and their ways of twisting things...the adage "dress the way you would want to be addressed", lays emphasis on immoral dressing and how society perceives one on them...what is immoral about short gowns?, what length of gown is considered short?.

Smh.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Bahddo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Benita27:
Really?, Nigerians and their ways of twisting things...the adage "dress the way you would want to be addressed", lays emphasis on immoral dressing and how society perceives one on them...what is immoral about short gowns?, what length of gown is considered short?.

Smh.
so if the society views one in skimpy outfit as immoral, would it be wise to wear them and expect them not to see you that way? If you don't care how the world sees you, neither should you bother how it addresses you. Take what you see (except rape attempts).

You may or may not be interested in having sex, but people would assume you are, and all sorts of things can happen.

Short enough to give us generous eyefuls of fresh thighs and tease our eyes about the little it's covering.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
LA click LA bend......meanwhile let's make money this Februar. Check signature
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
What?
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by lalasticlala(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2017

(1)

Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? / His So So Short!! / What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.