Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) (1284 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Slogans are good for the ears but this is reality!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) by Meajor(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmm...no be small thing...where all the promises of returning 1naira to one dollar.smh

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) by Alasi20(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
That was d 1naira to 1 dollar the duara dullard promised and now he is in London sipping cold furrah in a condusive climate and economy.
Well it's what my aboki wished for , since i get paid in dollars , I can only say baba God i involved.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) by paschu: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) by irsakant: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Meajor:
Hmmm...no be small thing...where all the promises of returning 1naira to one dollar.smh
You could v been fooled with such promises, but cerebral people like us, were not.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) by irsakant: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Meajor:
You could v been fooled with such promises, but cerebral people like us, were not.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) by dplordx(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
The part I don't understand is how GEJ managed to keep the dollar at 260, despite several allegation of corruption and mismanagement. And how the saint Buhari only succeeded in destroying the currency. I mean the PDP in its entire 16 years of total impunity still did something right and that was the naira...they didn't hang the currency on the stake. But Sai Baba with his cow economics destroyed what corruption couldnt even kill in less than two years. Wait, is the APC gaining something from crashing the naira. Economists in the house, please I need clarity oh.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) by Edwinmason(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
and 2019 stil far o

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce Reaction To Naira Fall (photos) by cckris: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Buhari's wicked Economic Policies will make it 1000 naira to one dollar. And really good for me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dogara And Saraki Visiting Buhari In London Were From 2015 / Yorubas Are Hypocrites, Don't Be Fooled - MASSOB Tells Ndigbo. / Breaking News: Anambra Central Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.