Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

We Live So Much... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Live So Much... (270 Views)

This Is The World We Live In........ A Must Read! / This Is The World We Live In.... / Fashion!!! The Generation We Live In (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Live So Much... by Marioplus(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
We live so much of our lives in the flesh that many times we forget that we are really spirit beings. We are not physical/carnal beings and we are not soulish beings. We are a spirit; we have a soul and we live in a body.
It would help you become more conscious of spiritual things and the things of GOD would be more real to you if you would think of yourself as a spirit being, because that is what you are ["Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [that is, separate you from profane and vulgar things, make you pure and whole and undamaged—consecrated to Him—set apart for His purpose]; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept complete and [be found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" 1 Thess.5:23]. In fact, it would help you to say that OUT LOUD: "I (ONYEMAECHI CHIBUOGWU JUDE JUDE-MARY EMMANUEL) AM A SPIRIT; I have a soul; and I live in a body"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Kind Of People Based On Reaction To Problems (episode 1) / I Wanna Know??? / Asdfsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.