Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa (2335 Views)

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by mykeljosef: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ever wondered where the largest population of pretty women exists? Yes of course beautiful women exist in any corner of the world but where exactly does the percentage of these stunning women sky rocket? And what is it that makes these women so darn appealing? Is it just their physical appearance or maybe a certain trait that seems to have everyone talking. To make things simple we summed up the top 15 countries that are home to the world’s most attractive women. So men pack your bags and start looking for a new vacation spot this

15 - Romania
14 - Armenia
13 - The Philippines
12 - Bulgaria
11 - Lebanon
10 - Netherlands
9 - Sweden
8 - France
7 - Italy
6 - South Korea
5 - India
4 - Russia
3 - Brazil
2 - Ukraine
1 - Colombia

source - http://www.radioone.fm/15-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women/

AFRICA

10 - Ethiopia
9 - Kenya
8 - Ivory coast
7 - Tanzania
6 - Ghana
5 - Democratic republic of Congo
4 - Nigeria
3 - South Africa
2 - Zimbabwe
1 - Egypt

source - http://buzzkenya.com/10-african-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women-even-though-kenya-is-on-the-list-no-9-will-shock-you/

what do you think

Lalasticlala
ishilove
seun
mynd44

Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by 40kobo77: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Make i check.

I have a problem with this list. Who put Nigeria in the list?when was the last time you saw a beautiful woman in Nigeria?I only see heavily made up woman.

Make up no make us know who fine for this country.
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by ghettowriter(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Zimbabwe before Nigeria?

And how did they arrive at this statistics?
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by Emac34: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Did i even give a Fvck

#Never
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Philippines? Really? grin
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:
Philippines? Really? grin

The thing tire me
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by makydebbie(f): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nigeria before Ghana. Na lie I disagreegrin
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
neoapocalypse:

The thing tire me

And south Korea grin grin grin

It's op's eye that beholds so who are we to argue?
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by PissedYagami(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
That list has Ethiopia on the top spot
Not Egypt
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by PissedYagami(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by slimmdree(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Philippines before Naija undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
PissedYagami:
That list has Ethiopia on the top spot
Not Egypt

Op is worshipping all things "light" skin no matter how ugly they are undecided They look white so they gotta be right grin
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by PissedYagami(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Nigeria before Ghana. Na lie I disagreegrin
Ethiopia is number one. That list is inverted. So Ghana is before Nigeria. The original list
http://pulse.com.gh/celebrities/pulse-list-10-african-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women-id3779834.html
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by makydebbie(f): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
PissedYagami:

Ethiopia is number one. That list is inverted. So Ghana is before Nigeria. The original list
http://pulse.com.gh/celebrities/pulse-list-10-african-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women-id3779834.html
Gbam!!

Endorsedgrin

Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by PissedYagami(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

Op is worshipping all things "light" skin no matter how ugly they are undecided They look white so they gotta be right grin
On the link they say Ethiopia is number one, open the link, Egypt sits 10th
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by PissedYagami(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Gbam!!

Endorsedgrin
It is fourth smiley smiley
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by makydebbie(f): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
PissedYagami:

It is fourth smiley smiley
Thanks dear smiley
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by Luizkid(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
the rate at which women are getting pretty nowadays is the more reason men are confused to settling down with just one.
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by mykeljosef: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

calm down

no be me make list...thats why source is there

and a "what do you think" is attached
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by Tomandy: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ethiopia should be toping that list...recall that even moses fell for an ethiopian woman in the bible.
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by dulux07(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Niger should come before south africa
Re: Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa by iamDaisy(f): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kikikikikiki south africa shocked iranu.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Get In For #6000 Giveaway / Can U Marry A Soldier ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.