Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” (51506 Views)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / "Let's Educate The Illiterate" - Blackface Blast 2face On Protest / 2face As A Young Boy Looks Like Dammy Krane (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by bonechamberlain(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
angry
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by nawa4naija(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
blackface,,,,,,

I;m trying to remember

who is he ?? somebody help me pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
D
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is a hate speech

2 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by seunfape(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=megrimor post=53296141]Please who's black face?

Does he polish shoes?[/quhote]hmmmm nonsense mouth
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by seguno2: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hackportal:
Black face....!,that one na Artist?

Na singer, like the sewing machine.
As the guy no even get better talent sef.

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by farila: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bleep y'all Black-Face has made his point clear........tubaba did not do a proper research on what he is about to do. ...i pity him though....#Teambalckface

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmm, Strong Points

2 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by ItsawrapOutfit: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Noted
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
You know say e get as you go poor reach , you go begin dey see poverty as a right. That's what blackface is now.

U want to educate tuface ABI. Odè
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by flexrivers(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Look who is talking. Make this one go sidon for gutter.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by tens4real(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sorry please we here in KUVUKI land don't know who blackface is.. ..
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by abu12: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
there is protest in most part kogi state due to unpaid salary and unending screening by the governor, but buhari has given the governor bailout and other fund but the governor is not willing to pay civil servants. so who's fault?

5 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by nyabingi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
this guy trying to be relevant after a failed musical career!
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by wizkidblogger(f): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just passing...
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by montezz(f): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
This piece of crap should shut the Bleep up already!
Who he EPP?
Awon werey!
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by delishpot: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Point Dey for wetin him talk. Just that he is dumb for trying to make a fool of Tuface to prove his point

2 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by mario383: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dark abi black face whatever your name is, be infirm that the ramains of the first class stark illiterate Buhari will be sent home very shortly.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Daniellogy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Never knew this guy was so good with figures, yet he can't seem to figure out why he is still not relevant in the music industry...smh

3 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by ayindejimmy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
softwerk:
Jealousy aand Envy go kill you Blackface!!!

Is it your illiteracy? By the way how much has your own 'literacy' added to your bank account?! grin

Give me 2Baba's illiteracy but don't forget to add the millions grin

The guy has a valid point.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by origima: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
In Biafra we have Nnamdi kalu's IPOB and Uwazurike's massob.And now in Idoma we have to prominent son fighting for the head of state of indigenous people of APA IPA.let's watch how far as kuje is open
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by nsesam(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is not from faze but Rather one of this APC boys.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by IRobot7(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
When Blackface thinks about how much Tuface has made after leaving Plantashun Boiz....

2 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by ednut1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
hunger bad
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by clickwtB(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
Dr. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
©2017
Hilarious nonsense! undecided cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by xpool(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
megrimor:
Please who's black face?

Does he polish shoes?
I wonder which cemetery they bribed him at.
Blackface IS THE BLACK-SHEEP.
BLACKFACE THE BLACK-SHEEP, you failed in music na sabo you want do?
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by sexylabo(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
black face you are only being jealous of tu face.....poverty is really affecting your thinking...i can smell acrimony all over you....that is why you have not progressed
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Yeligray(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
You want to educate an illitrate dat even wit ur certificate you can't achieve wat he has achieved... You wey get certificate of attendance 4 school.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Maj196(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dats too harsh now. Someone is envious oo
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by holybabayo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
[center]Blackface is a man without a purpose. So you had so many many many reason to protest and you did not. Here is a man that has a purpose and he is trying to fulfill it. I like people like him.
Please blackface try and lead your protest against one of the many ills you have just identified.
God bless you. [/center]

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Tolbanks(f): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Benjom:
Shoro niyen?

O ya m lenu ooo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by jesus500(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
God bless 2baba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian / Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.