Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,569 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” (51517 Views)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / "Let's Educate The Illiterate" - Blackface Blast 2face On Protest / 2face As A Young Boy Looks Like Dammy Krane (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by eph12(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Daniellogy:
Never knew this guy was so good with figures, yet he can't seem to figure out why he is still not relevant in the music industry...smh

Blackface couldn't have written this just as how tuface wasn't the original writer of that protest. If you look at the end of the article you will see the name of the writer.

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by kibra4u(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
mroop:
As many celebrities supports 2face protest, some celeb however does not support the idea of the protest.

However black face is also against the protest see what he wrote below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP6_FAMj218/?taken-by=blackfacenaija&hl=en

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/lets-educate-illiterate-2face-as-he.html?m=0
Why do I smell jelousy and envy.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by holybabayo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Being literate is not everything. The greatest men were not all literate.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by DonCortino: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blackface!

Are people suffering?
Are things harder than they were before?
Are things more expensive now?
Are people loosing jobs more than they are getting one?
Is corruption still thriving?
Is our collective money still been looted?

If your answers are all 'NO' then 2face is truely an illiterate but if not, hmmm......
You will remain a fool forever, ur generation will all end up like you! angry
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by wrongnumber: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blackface made sense but there was no need calling 2baba an literate cos we already know sey he is not well read.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by DonCortino: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
farila:
Bleep y'all Black-Face has made his point clear........tubaba did not do a proper research on what he is about to do. ...i pity him though....#Teambalckface

Zombie!!!
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by tpapi: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na wa o, so blackface stil get beef for 2face

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Butterworth: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
GEJ stealing N51 Trillion,

Are you kidding me.

Blackface must be suffering from Numerical Diarrhoea.

I wan LAUGH DIE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Bahddo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
This jealousy-stricken irrelevant blackface.

All these bitter _morons calling 2face illiterate don't seem to know what it means to be illiterate. If you can read and write, you aren't illiterate. Being a dropout is not the same as being illiterate. Even if you know all the facts of the failed Buhari administration, and do not know what illiteracy means, you are fucking ignorant!

Ride on 2baba. Their jealousy wouldn't stain your shoes.

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by shedy03(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
so, now releasing bailout fund is an achievement.
funds that does not get to be used for its intended purpose.
how does this help the economy and the common man on the street?
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by maasoap(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Alikote:
futher more when state money was used to sponsor his wedding in dubai he didnt protest he willing collected several jeeps idiot..somebody else can lead the protest not tuface
He benefited massively from the corruption through Akpabio. Is Buhari owing Federal workers because I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by klax(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
But why is this boy so dead with jealousy Blackface or Redface or Pink I swear any bitter and jealous ravage guys like you will not be anything in life.

This your jealousy is the reason God is punishing you this hard that you are so broke, irrelevant and useless. What 2face said he want to do he has the right to.protest peacefully it's his constutional right but your bloody jealous ravaging skull knows nothing than pooh comments.

That broke you broke I bet you will not get out of it, 2 people I hate so much in my life with passion
1. A jealous person
2. People who lies a lot in everything.
Which you Poohface or Uselessface or Jealousface is one of it. You may go to hell ok. 2face is an icon you can go and hug transformer Mr Poohface or Blackface
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by holluphemydavid(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bad Belle is allow, stupid blackface

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by asha80(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
i dont have any problem with blackface countering tuface views about the planned protest but why use ''illiterate''?

3 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
No need to read, Blackface that was extinct now suddenly has a voice. The world and beef sha

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
0lumuyiwa:
Beef blackface.
Go do something better for your life.
Are you happy with the situation of things in Nigeria.
Do you have to bring your personal animousity to bear.
Wasted generations

Egbon God Bless you o.. I think say na only me dey think am.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by maasoap(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Butterworth:
GEJ stealing N51 Trillion,

Are you kidding me.

Blackface must be suffering from Numerical Diarrhoea.

I wan LAUGH DIE!!!!!
Convert it to dollars and you will realise that the figures were under quoted. When a president tells you on national TV that stealing is not corruption, you shouldn't be surprised now.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by OlaMiki: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
shut your dirty mouth!!!! being rich or enrich by the corrupts does not make you superior. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked useless eru owo (slave of money) like u
softwerk:
Jealousy aand Envy go kill you Blackface!!!

Is it your illiteracy? By the way how much has your own 'literacy' added to your bank account?! grin

Give me 2Baba's illiteracy but don't forget to add the millions grin
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Rillywenger(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blackface u are the illiterates we are protesting against all looters.... Ko si Obo ni idanre no #Wewillprotest Nairalandere abeg make countdown begins s
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
asha80:
i dont have any problem with blackface countering tuface views about the planned protest but why use ''illiterate''?
Because he is illiterate, and illiteracy is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by TinaAnita(f): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
This blackface is doing nothing but burying his career which had already died long time ago. Now he wants to use 2baba to shine by talking nonsense! I beg park well blackdevil!

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Bahddo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
OlaMiki:
shut your dirty mouth!!!! being rich or enrich by the corrupts does not make you superior. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked useless eru owo (slave of money) like u
what makes one superior? Being a jealous irrelevant failed musician?
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Bolster(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tuface is certainly on a rollercoaster downhill. It won't happen overnight but surely he's about to bite more than he can chew.

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands. Once he was rollicking and frolicking with the corrupt clans of PDP. The sponsorship of his wedding by a State Governor, the political gifts he got etc.

If he's interested in playing the game of politics, he's free to get involve I'm sure PDP has openings for him. But hiding behind a so-called social responsibility initiative that's fronting for the corrupt cabal, who are getting caned by PMB anti-corruption fight, will only destroy the little credibility the guy has.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by euchariadavid(f): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
If he is illiterate;wat are you then
See illiterate they call person illiterate
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by OlaMiki: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
idiot , Did u read the yeye 2 face reasons at all ? !!!!! Oponu , they wont read , they will just come here and type before their brain get working
Rillywenger:
Blackface u are the illiterates we are protesting against all looters.... Ko si Obo ni idanre no #Wewillprotest Nairalandere abeg make countdown begins s

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by kings09(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
U do am na.
Alikote:
futher more when state money was used to sponsor his wedding in dubai he didnt protest he willing collected several jeeps idiot..somebody else can lead the protest not tuface
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Failure face below is free of charge for you

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Qyubee(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
Dr. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
©2017
Stale br undecided

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by mascot87(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
softwerk:
Jealousy aand Envy go kill you Blackface!!!

Is it your illiteracy? By the way how much has your own 'literacy' added to your bank account?! grin

Give me 2Baba's illiteracy but don't forget to add the millions grin

Dont mind bloggers, he shared one Dr. Bunmi Awoyemi Divinewealth write-up and not that he was the one that wrote it.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Omolabasky: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tu baba we dey for your back jaare.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by smardray(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
someone dat has 2 faces is far more better dan one who has a face dat is black...cos if we are to bash up one face.....2face has an advantage

blackface ran out of industry
did he want to use dis post to plead for space

educated illiterate...weeded head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos / Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.