Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” (51507 Views)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / "Let's Educate The Illiterate" - Blackface Blast 2face On Protest / 2face As A Young Boy Looks Like Dammy Krane (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by NGELEBUBE: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
pls someone should remind who's black face or brown face....ohohohohohoh that epitome of failure, you should have said black failure for easy comprehension, using tubaba to get attention that left him since the end of plantation boys yet he failed again seems this guy is on a lifetime contract with failure....anyway since almost every known artist in naija supports this project lets just ignore this art work called black face.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Halo22: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Two things wey fit make black face come talk online about politics are; 1. Em don high Oshogbo weed as usual. 2.Some APC politicians under Buhari's faction don brainwash and dash em small money.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by galaxy2020(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Don't mind that disaster called blackface, a literate that can not compose music.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by HaywhyleeRap(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
freeDR:
Ehn?
Lol angry
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by ladychioma: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blackface,watch your tongue. Are you better than 2face and in what ways?
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by meeketta: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
BLACKFACE:u still dy i think say u don die. as ur name sound na so ur life dy, black mind, black brain. when men d talk u beta close ur big mouth
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by BrutusOj(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Alikote:
futher more when state money was used to sponsor his wedding in dubai he didnt protest he willing collected several jeeps idiot..somebody else can lead the protest not tuface
Tell us who pushed him to do the " vote not fight, election no be war oo" campaign in the last election. God will punish all of you who are bent on stopping this sincere protest to checkmate this directionless administration all because your Messiah Buhari is at the helm of govt. How much did it cost 2face to wed in Dubai? he is a super celeb who doesn't depend on politicians.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Martartins(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Only Biafrauds will protest, typical Igbo mentality.

Do your protest in Enugu and onisha, don't come to Lagos.
Foolish set of people. everything is tribalistic for you.....I haven't seen your name as the smartest man in your village, how much more Nigeria
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by omakay(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
TuFace wan use una do music video shoot , una no know!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by pcei: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

ask some questions, ur IQ is faulty
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by NaMeAboki: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Hope they get police permit otherwise they may be part of a play called target practice.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by naylove(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
I am politically illiterate too.I support the protest in totality.
By the way,blackface. What kind of illiteracy do you think 2baba suffer from?coz d last time I checked he can read and write.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by GodOracle7: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=GreenMavro post=53296145] cheesy
as him face black so, na so him brain dy black u are right man.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by azimibraun: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
But wait o! Blackface only shared what one Prof. Bunmi said o! Those are not his words.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Bowwow11(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
this guy is nothing but attention sicker
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by HYOTHi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pls, is his fate black ? I mean "FATE" lipsrsealed
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Optimist88(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
As if his Buhari not an illiterate too!
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by repogirl(f): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na jealousy go kill this blackface. It's not today he started showing how jealous he is of two faces success.

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Hades2016(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
softwerk:
Jealousy aand Envy go kill you Blackface!!!

Is it your illiteracy? By the way how much has your own 'literacy' added to your bank account?! grin

Give me 2Baba's illiteracy but don't forget to add the millions grin
leave that mumu blackface he's just jealous like a woman grin
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by totosucker(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op you made a mistake, who told you that blackface is a celebrity? Thunder go fire am!
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Handsomecole(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Even if I want to back down from this protest it wouldn't be from this weed smoker and failed Musician. How does Paris fund now affect the rising cost of goods in the market.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by iamsholex(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
i dey chill make uncle blackface talk say em steal the protest from him.
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by jboycrb(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Protest? I hear una ooo... soldiers awaits u all to koboko una and I trust the men in black too. U'll start to hear stray bullet,accidential discharge etc. Be warned o
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by nurusystem(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
God bless you blackface,,2face is original illitrate ,thank you for bring out those point...where are the bail out funds.. the governors shud say something
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by nurusystem(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Handsomecole:
Even if I want to back down from this protest it wouldn't be from this weed smoker and failed Musician. How does Paris fund now affect the rising cost of goods in the market.

you are also accidentally corrupt
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by itunesgiftcard(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
This guy is so pained about 2face don't just know why... He didn't cause your problems nau
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by nurusystem(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
2face is a illitrate ,person way no send to put condom before he pregnanted 6 olosho.. wan com protest. ..let cccc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Maximus85(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
softwerk:

Is it your illiteracy? By the way how much has your own 'literacy' added to your bank account?! grin

Blackface is broke. It's affecting his mind. Smh
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by maxzzo1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
See dis Agatu man called black face him brain don wash so fast....
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by jerrymej(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is hatred... it's evil for this dude to question his (2Baba) character... Insult.
Let him vanish jor... how much is he paid sef for this rubbish...
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by kaakaa1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
softwerk:

That's why he's a Blackface without a Hit
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tell am ooo, Them go use and dump him, If anything happen to any of the protester then Tuface go know say na one chance him enter..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question / Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.