Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself (2107 Views)

National Protest: APC Blast Tuface, Calls Him Hypocrite / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Planned Nationwide Protest, Who Are The Conveners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by iblog: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nigeria, our country is a funny human society. The politicians have destroyed the mentality of every average Nigerian. They have mischievously subjected Nigerians to reason from their anus. In America and Europe, or even in some African countries where the treasury of a country is not the major source of citizens' wealth, one could hardly see celebrities being used to achieve the obnoxious selfish interest of some political criminals in the country. Everyone knows how this present government came in. We all know how the Lagos media was used as a major tool to sell the hardest political product to unsuspecting Nigerians. We would have avoided this calamity that has befallen us if not the evil desperation of the same people who are coming again to send Nigerians on a suicide mission in the name of National Protest, slated to take place on the 5th of February, 2019. This whole scheme is put together to protect the ominous selfish interest of some powerful individuals. The question is who is paying Baba 2Face to destroy his hard earned name? Why will 2Face allow himself to be used by the vulturistic Nigerian politicians? People who wouldn't send him if he had not made himself. Nigerian Celebrities should grow to shun these evil politicians. Another big question is why this protest at this time? Many Nigerians were recently killed in so many parts of this country, yet nobody called for National Protest. Even in Benue, 2Face's state, many souls were wasted, yet 2Face never led a national protest. What is in there for our music star? Just last week, eleven IPOB peaceful protesters were killed in cold blood, yet nobody heard 2baba's voice calling for a national protest. When IPOB AND NIGER DELTA and other Nigerian youths saw this suicidal mission on nairaland and expressed disappointment with this interest-based call, the moderators removed the piece from their news platform. This is how bad Nigeria has gone. This is how desperate the politicians behind this national protest can be. Whether they like it or not, Nigerian youths must shun this suicide mission!

val lgwebuike
Ads4-naira-blog
correspondent

source; http://www.igboglobalnews.com/2017/01/national-protest-who-paid-2face-to.html

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by subtlemee(f): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't understand Nigerians again...

So the only person bold enough to lead a protest over issues affecting everybody in the country is now that he's being used in the scheme put together to achieve obnoxious selfish interest of some powerful individuals,after all the killings mentioned above we all cowered in cowardice for fear of what they government will do to us if we speak against it,so if one person can stand tall and say *enough is enough* shouldn't we support him?

My thoughts..2face is wealthy enough so I'm left wondering what amount of cash will influence or hypnotise him,as a star leading it will attract good publicity so the protest is likely to garner enough support from fans alike..

My take..if this is how desperate the politicians behind the national protest are then it means they also need a change

#istandwith2baba

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by Linzo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mu.* mu tell me what's wrong protesting bad governance? So be sincere are you happy with the way Nigeria is right now? $1=N500 cost of commodity soar, hunger ravaging Nigerian. IDI*OT

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by Godknowsbest: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
The same person that paid us to protest at ojota

7 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by Pavarottii(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
This OP get sense at all? Well I don't blame u, u r not a practicing Christian in d north that's why.

6 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by Jessestunch: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Damn.. So many cowards in this country.. When I say cowards, I mean suffering and smiling ass-licking cowards...

The only celebrity that is taking it upon himself to lead a peaceful protest is suddenly on a self destruction mode? You kids must be kidding me..

Do you think 2face isn't doing well even with the recession? From day 1, 2face has been more of the pro people and anti government.. Go and check his records, even his songs say it all.

So OP think of your own life first and where your next meal will come from before you think of 2face.

11 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
So many idiiots in this country...idiiots!!

Fooolish cowardly idiiots!!

Lead protest, you can't. Abi is the country giving you joy the way itt is? Idiots$!

I hate this country!! So many idiiots

3 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by kingsamosy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
op is simply a coward. what a shame?

4 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by Bahddo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
You are a fool, op. It sucks that this country is full of your kind. You'd rather die hungry, pretending that all is alright, than let your voice be heard.

At times I wish I wasn't born in the same country with spineless cowards like you. I'm with 2baba on this. Enough of the suffering and smiling!

6 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by monkautos(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
These guys are just popularizing the whole protest by opening lots of threads concerning it.... who told you 2face is like you that can be paid to sell yourself...originality my man....Op get a life

2 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by ndcide(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is a daft thread.

1 Like

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by Omenkata: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jessestunch:
Damn.. So many cowards in this country.. When I say cowards, I mean suffering and smiling ass-licking cowards...

The only celebrity that is taking it upon himself to lead a peaceful protest is suddenly on a self destruction mode? You kids must be kidding me..

Do you think 2face isn't doing well even with the recession? From day 1, 2face has been more of the pro people and anti government.. Go and check his records, even his songs say it all.

So OP think of your own life first and where your next meal will come from before you think of 2face.

like Tonyebarcanista

3 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
OP, not everyone is a coward. If you're not coming out that day, stay in your house and keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by SalamRushdie: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tuface says he will no longer keep quiet so OP go and die

3 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by SalamRushdie: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
I STAND WITH 2BABA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by devilson(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
op tell lai Mohammed u have failed.u are as irrelevant as ay in okay.My love for tuface Just increase for the fact that he lend his voice to support the protest.if tuface ever contest for presidency I'll vote for him that's to the extent I love him now

carrygotubaba

dumb op from trash republic

4 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by LesbianBoy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
We are tired......don't you all get it? angry

God bless 2baba for this!

3 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by greatgod2012(f): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Too many people like this op is the main reason why our political leaders are maltreating and misbehaving, his type is why we're known and treated like "suffering and smiling people"

@Tbaba, God bless you!

1 Like

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by seunmsg(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Insinuating that anybody who doesn't support the government is being paid to do so is very wrong, unfair and ridiculous. The right to protest is a constitutional right that must be respected. Tuface is only exercising is constitutional rights. Those who see things from his perspective can join him during the protest while those who see no reason to protest should sit at home. Enough of the insults and name calling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by xana101: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
The op is very stupid!

2 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by tifany89(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op leave trash for lawma

1 Like

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by hrykanu231(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lord why was I born in this country sef? What ever happened to being born in Scotland or other sane climes.

People are suffering, someone decides to rally support from the suffering masses to protest this clueless government and this eddiot is spewing thrash. What exactly do u want ediot

2 Likes

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by DesChyko: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Not sure what you're saying but with all that message 2face's preached with his music; For Instance, Only Me, e.t.c. It is perfectly normal for him to represent the interests of thw masses.
Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by Joephat(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
I know this op na...

he is suffering from Poverty, his father committed suicide after his birth bcz he couldn't pay the hospital bill.

the mother died Years after after starving for 3days.

#Istandwithbaba

1 Like

Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by HtwoOw: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
He speaks out and now he's paid?

FYI Tuface has always spoken against government
Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by bennybaba(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
We should be the one asking you the question.. ..who paid you op to write this crap?? ??
Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by bennybaba(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
If he doesn't speak out they will say he doesn't care about the plight of his fans, Now he wants to speak out people are still complaining.. ..the fucktards in this hell hole won't stop blowing my mind.... If you can't fight the govt that has brought destruction and suffering to our land shut up and let those who have the will do it.. ...
Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by DauraDullard0(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
seunmsg:
Insinuating that anybody who doesn't support the government is being paid to do so is very wrong, unfair and ridiculous. The right to protest is a constitutional right that must be respected. Tuface is only exercising is constitutional rights. Those who see things from his perspective can join him during the protest while those who see no reason to protest should sit at home. Enough of the insults and name calling.
Did you say this same nonsense when unarmed IPOB members were shot dead because they dared to protest?

Any Afonja who cheered and celebrated when IPOB protesters were shot dead should NEVER venture out of their houses for this meaningless protest. Anyone of you that decides to take the risk will definitely come back in a bodybag. Karma doesn't forget.

Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: National Protest: Who Paid 2face To Destroy Himself by seunmsg(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Did you say this same nonsense when unarmed IPOB members were shot dead because they dared to protest?

Hypocrites everywhere!

It is not a must to talk about your useless ipob.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Igbo Businesses And Investments When Biafra Is Achieved / Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds / I'm Beginning To Love Fayose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.