Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (80002 Views)

I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Planned Nationwide Protest, Who Are The Conveners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by motherfucker: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
jejemanito:
If Femi Adesina actually spilled the nonsense above then I think it's time we pass Abati's "Ghosts in Aso Villa" theory into a proven NATURAL PHENOMENON

There is no way in hell the Femi of Sun Newspapers I knew back in the day will spill such bullshiit

The demonic powers in Aso Villa have taken full charge

Enlightened men now reason like baby zombies undecided

My people we are in trouble
@The emboldened, it called "doing your job" that is what he is expected to say. He knows deep down that he is not speaking the truth BUT he has to say anything to keep his job.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by AndreB: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
jejemanito:
If Femi Adesina actually spilled the nonsense above then I think it's time we pass Abati's "Ghosts in Aso Villa" theory into a proven NATURAL PHENOMENON

There is no way in hell the Femi of Sun Newspapers I knew back in the day will spill such bullshiit

Maybe it's drugs they are taking, because me sef I don't understand again..

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Jesusloveyou: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
ITbomb:
Nonsense

During the election mode, $1 was N197
nonsense
during election mode.
foreign reserve was 45b dollars. and your ineffectual buffoon defend the naira with twenty billion dollars by importing rice without planting a seed of rice with the money.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by limeta(f): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
I was not ready for the protest but now femi Adesina just invited me

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ndcide(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
I was initially indifferent but after reading this, I'm gonna join the protest before they think it's a PDP thing.

It's not a PDP thing please. Na to block them for Ojota.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by CXLVII: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
lonelydora:
I will be protesting on Twitter and Facebook while watching peeps on my television with a beer by my side.

Naxo! I beg add cat-fish while watching them tan underneath the sun

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Saintp(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
dabossman:
This guy needs to go and learn how to do a good PR job. Instead of this nonsense drivel, how about saying something like:

The government and the President feel the pain of the people and are doing their best to make life better for all. Those who are protesting are within their rights to do so, but the President promises them that every Nigerian will smile soon as this tough time will soon be over.

Speak in a humane voice. Empathize with the people. This Doyin Okupe styled attack dog strategy doesn't work. The last election proved that.

Bros, you are very intelligent. PMB will never perform because both him and people around him are not intelligent.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by CXLVII: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
limeta:
I was not ready for the protest but now femi Adesina just invited me

Please wear a sunscreen
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by guywitzerogal(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

You want to leave people of deceit and you keep importing yourselves into the west like frozen foods.

Say something else please, if you re serious about leaving, evacuate Nigeria first and see if u wont be able to spell "HUNGER" in 100 different languages.

lolz really so u think west gave Nigeria food? Sorry pls wat s ur discipline Cos I don't think u have ever step out of that ur stew and Ewedu region that is y ur mouth is drawing

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
There you have it. The people we call leaders. Did this man watch Tuface's Speech before disgracing himself with such response ?

Listen you all. This is the begining of the end. Tuface has unleashed something that can not be stopped.

Fear is gone. RIP to the status quo.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by opribo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Does hunger know political party or candidate, somebody from the Afonja lineage should call this man to order. If he does not have anything to say he should just shut up.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by fabfunmi(f): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Useless people..always giving one out of point talk to cover up their incompetence....Their time is up!!!
clueless government

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by folasayolyn(f): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yawnz, I rejoiced when buhari won the election. biggest mistake of my life #buharimustgo.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by seniorkachion(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
TheBatman:
wait o, but if you all sleep putting your heads in the same direction, you would breathing at each others HEADs(the back of your head) not mouth, abi I no reason am well.
Don't mind him.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Odingo1: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
greenpasture:
I support the right of every Nigerian to protest.
I also support the right of every Nigerian to think.
What economy did PMB destroy? Yes the exchange has plummeted but why? Does Nigeria produce anything other than oil? Who consumes the imports that drain the reserves at one time by $1bn per week?

The truth is that the old economy is never coming back. The economy where luxury houses were springing up in the midst of suffering. An economy where positioning or twerking was more important than being intelligent. Where stolen largesse created easy money addicts.

A country that produces almost nothing but insists on the best wines, shoes and bags.

So by all means, go and protest. It is your right. When you are done, sit down and see where you fit into the new economic realities.

Because if you don't, you will wake up and find your decade has come and gone.
[/b]Nigeria had been importing things abroad from time immemorial[b], no be today, the present hardship is caused by APC nepotism, myopic economic team,tribalism in appointing best hand to manage the economy.[/b]Obasanjo met far lower oil prices[b] and no foreign reserve and he employ best hand without tribalism and nepotism making Nigeria not to feel the impact.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by yinkslinks(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Did u donate ur sweet diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk too? heya now u got no balls cry cry cry cry cry cry
SweetJoystick:
Rubbish talk, me I campaigned, even donated for Buhari campaign fund....i am tired of this government. Buhari fall hand big time
did

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
ITbomb:
Nonsense

How many times have you used dollar to pay your Nepa bill?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by emmasege: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
ITbomb:
Nonsense

Please tell that idiot of Ipetumodu. Can't he keep his lousy mouth shut for once if wisdom is now alien to him? Even Lie Muhammed has tactically reduced the rate at which he churns out his lies in defence of the worst regime in Nigeria's history.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by kceewhyte(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
jejemanito:

gbam!!

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Arthurhills: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's so saddening so unfortunate to hear our supposed leaders open their mouths and utter total nonsense garbage so pathetic i weep for this country nigeria.for a senior political figure to vomit such crap shows the true mentality of our politicians Ohhhhh Nigeria

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tazmode:
Hmmm, we've been numbering 180 million people since them born me. All the people wey die, wey dem kill no affect census abi?

Because Nigeria is a useless country.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by CXLVII: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
guywitzerogal:
lolz really so u think west gave Nigeria food? Sorry pls wat s ur discipline Cos I don't think u have ever step out of that ur stew and Ewedu region that is y ur mouth is drawing

Hello! I deployed a major day to day infrastructure across Nigeria and know what am talking about. The West does not feed Nigeria but it's the commercial hub of Nigeria.

You tell your folks to evacuate the West and see how Hunger becomes a compound name.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by emmasege: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
How many times have you used dollar to pay your Nepa bill?
One can easily identify kids by their comments. Yours is a case study.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by limeta(f): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Please wear a sunscreen

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by kceewhyte(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
trash spewed

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by gbegemaster(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
NEHLIVE:
[s]The presidency has reacted to the February 5th proposed Nationwide protest which singer, 2face Idibia and other celebrities have come out to support.

Speaking in an interview with Lagos Talk 91.3fm, Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said those who are calling for the protest are people who supported the last government and are still pained that they lost the last election.[/s]
I thought they said the protest is led by an illiterate and won't hold weight? Even some Nairalanders ridiculed 2face.

The FG shouldn't be scared. It's only a protest. The real change is about to begin.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by lildush(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Agimor:
I said it before the proposed one day protest will likely not effect any changes.

but at list dey no we are not enjoyin d situation of dis country. wen a hawk pik up a young chick d mother hen cry n try to fyt not because it wil stop d hawk from carrying d chick but it wil go down in history dat d mother hen did not just sit back n watch d hawk tak d chick...

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by purpledferanmi1: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
broda, lie small now

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ZUBY77(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
I have always thought this Fermi is an idiott. He just proved me right.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by excellent2013(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
this Femi is this stewpid? the present government have lost tune with the masses. he is still talking about elections in 2017. pls take this Man's brain to ago and yaba for formatting
during in 2015 a measure of rise in Lagos that was #130 is now around #500 and this guy is still spewing trash. till 2019 you will know

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by guywitzerogal(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Hello! I deployed a major day to day infrastructure across Nigeria and know what am talking about. The West does not feed Nigeria but it's the commercial hub of Nigeria.

You tell your folks to evacuate the West and see how Hunger becomes a compound name.
then u should understand that s Jst because of the seaport, how long will it take the eastern part to deep there seaport? Eastern part is not a lock land like d north so if u really knw wat u 're sayin u will knw Anambra, port Harcourt ,cross river, Akwa Ibom are all open to sea

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
talk2archy:
oya nter lets go
Actually it should read "Oya come make we go"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57