Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (80003 Views)

I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Planned Nationwide Protest, Who Are The Conveners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Akanbiedu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adeshina is right here. All the people I know supporting this protest are PDP/Jonathan supporters. They are very bitter people. Even if Buhari performs worse than this, merely looking at the protest supporters is enough to take directly opposite course.

Protest is EPIC fail.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by allbright(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Foolish talk from a foolish man @femi Adesina

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is it guys, now i understand that working with Buhari has a way to reduce ones IQ, thats why people like Okonjo Iweala refuse to work with this goverment.

I think Femi failed on this because this matter is beyond political,ethnic and religion. Thats the three thing this goverment is using against the masses, exactly same tool they use in winning 2105 election.

Tuface in quote is not from any major 3 tribe in Nigeria, so that defeat tribalism, second we know him as a worldy musician , that defeats the religious propaganda. But finally they want to tag it political because Akpabio gave two face gift at his wedding.

BUt thank God Nigerians are not buying that crap.

If tu-face fall between the major three tribe in Nigeria, i can tell you they could tag it tribal or ethic protest.

I will definitely follow up on this one,,,,This goverment is actually still in 2015 while we are in 2017[right][/right]

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by CioAngels(f): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
omowolewa:
This government has a way of shifting discussions from being objective to sentiments.

I don't think we buy from same market with the Presidency.
I don't think we buy with same exchange rate.
Surely they have access to unlimited income

There is no crime beating a child, maybe you want him to change, but it will be immoral to tell the child not to cry

(Adeshina, eniyan l'omo 9ja naa now, atleast they too can think)
Femi is stealing money from the common wealth plus brown envelope he collected as a reporter to distort reports, so you should expect him to talk from both sides of his mouth. How much is his salary that can send his child abroad to study and become a pilot.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
NuclearWinter:
This man has not factored in the fact that zombies are dropping dead like flies due to hunger or having their brains reseted reset to original factory settings
fixed!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by xpool(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
nlsmd:

So the likes of Davido and Olamide supported the last government? undecided
Is Femi Adesina competing with Lai Mohammed or something undecided
Lai Mohammed don tire to lie!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by teebillz: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
ddippset:
Not really a palatable response from the presidency but he isn't far from the truth. There are of course people who are genuinely aggrieved by the situation of the country. Then you have the majority of them who are actually still in election mode. The same things they are saying about Buhari and the APC today is what they started saying even before Buhari was sworn in. They started saying those things the very day Buhari won the election, said them the day he got sworn in, said them 1 month, 6 months, 1 year into his tenure and are saying the same things today. That is the fact. 80 percent of those wailing are still on election mode. much love to the genuine wailing 20 percent.

What is stopping Buhari from proving them wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by IBreakRules: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
TheBatman:
wait o, but if you all sleep putting your heads in the same direction, you would breathing at each others HEADs(the back of your head) not mouth, abi I no reason am well.

that occurs only when you are not facing yourselves
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by MichaelUweh(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adesina close that toilet...don't you know that boys are not smiling in this useless government.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by jfleece(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Well if nigerians had made a constructive research on buhari.. And the mess he made in 1983, we would have made a ryt decision... But the afonjas who are political demagogues will always betray themselves for monetary rewards... As for this man femi, he is a complete slowpoke and he deserves to be hanged like a criminal... Useless fellow..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by reginaldchinna: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
NEHLIVE:
The presidency has reacted to the February 5th proposed Nationwide protest which singer, 2face Idibia and other celebrities have come out to support.

Speaking in an interview with Lagos Talk 91.3fm, Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said those who are calling for the protest are people who supported the last government and are still pained that they lost the last election.

"This is a country of about 180 million people. It is impossible for 180 million people to think the same way. Yoruba has a saying that if you all sleep and put your head in the same direction, then you are all foolish because you would be breathing in one another's mouth and lungs. Dont forget the last election and how it went. Somebody scored 12.5 million votes, another scored about 15 million votes. There are some people who are still in that election mode. They have not gotten out of it and till today, they are still living and "rheumatisizing" about the past. What they don't know is that that past is gone and gone forever. Majority of those calling for the protest are still in election mode. Majority of them are people that have resolved not to see anything good in this administration simply because the man they wanted lost at the polls"he said

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/presidency-reacts-to-planned-nationwide.html
This is the dumbest reply I have ever heard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by deomelo: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

they are his people....iddiot...

when Tinubu son had his wedding in dubai, am sure the money was gottent from GEJ loot.....

Think Think..its not about 2face...the caption says Nigerians First

So I can loot my Treasury dry as long as I spend it on luxury jeeps for celebrities and sponsoring dozens of people to Dubai for celebrity wedding at the expense of the taxpayers and the same useless celebrity can stand up now to complain about hardship and recession?

Tinubu, a member of the opposition who left public office along time ago is still your puerile defense for looting and stealing Jonathan orchestrated and supervised.

You people have ran out of silly and corrupt excuses.

It's not by force to comment.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Mintek: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
damochewinner:
Olohun ngbo OLORIBURUKU ni man Femi Adesina yi ke. He will be talking like person wey pack locust beans for mouth. Oponu ayirada afofungbemu

cheesy
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by DavidOluyale(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
That's on a sunday abi ?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by phillips1959: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
I think it is Femi Adeshina that is still in the election mode.
He does not know or hear how much we are buying fuel,kero,food stuffs,etc.He does not know or hear that the average nigerian can barely feed his family.That there is no liquidity to buy.He does not know about the N500 to $1.Stupid man.
He wrote and wrote and wrote in the Sun untill Buhari became president.He is now in Aso Villa,saying rubbish.
The present govt has much money at their disposal while they spend less.He thinks we are all fools.
There is genuine reason to protest even if it is sponsored.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by chibuzorAbia: 12:36am On Feb 01, 2017
BiafranPrince:
This Femi own don too much abeg. This man just talks arrogantly as if he owns everyone in this contraption.

He is the same useless fellow that coined the "wailing wailers"...that zombies ran amock with.

I am not supporting the protest because what Nigerians sew that is what they are wearing....my pity is for those who did not partake in this wickedness called Buhari...

If you ever supported killing of unarmed protesters, may you also be gunned down in you ever attend this protest.

To Femi, you think you are doing me, you are doing yourself, very arrogant man.

You are wailing Bro. Good, wail on.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by xreal: 1:14am On Feb 01, 2017
Wetin this Adedina dey talk?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:40am On Feb 01, 2017
NuclearWinter:
This man has not factored in the fact that zombies are dropping dead like flies due to hunger or having their brains reseted to original factory settings

Oga forget story, We are PMB supporters and i will still vote him in 2019...

If you like go and die..
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:45am On Feb 01, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Rubbish talk, me I campaigned, even donated for Buhari campaign fund....i am tired of this government. Buhari fall hand big time

Sorry you're not expecting miracle i guess, We are going through this due to recession that is affecting all oil producing states like....

Saudi Arabia
Russia
Iran
Canada
Brazil
Venezuela......etcc

Nigeria is even better Venezuela, Brazil combined..

My friend if crude oil boom we gonna be fine boy...
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:54am On Feb 01, 2017
ITbomb:
Nonsense

During the election mode, $1 was N197

And how much was it on may 29th?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by truthstands11: 4:09am On Feb 01, 2017
This man is an empty head. He has never made any sense in his comments all the time. He doesn't talk with facts. Watch US WH press secretary, he speaks with son much intelligence. This one just opens mouth and closes talking like a market man. Well, like president like SA. Very unfortunate country. Adesina, for your information, dollar was 197 when we took office. So, which one should we forget. The 197 or 500 per 1$ now. Pls go and sit down. God will judge all of you bringing pains on Nigerians.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by stev120(m): 4:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Adesine, u want to gain cheap credit, but let me tell u...
u have prove how sensless u are..
u ran away from the topic, u did not look deep to know why they want to protest..
Adesine..did u know that majority of the igbos/south-south counted them self out of that protest..yes they said let those who voted for buhari go and do the protest..and so its the hausa and yoruba who are throwing weight to that protest because hunger no know tribalism
habaa..!! people are suffering..and this govt. keep giving excuses
NIGERIA FINALLY THINK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Seahawk: 5:59am On Feb 01, 2017
What an idiotic post
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by hardextheprince(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Walahi Femi is already smoking Abuja weed before going for interview he need Nigeriaquine to reset his brain.
Useless spokesman.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ITbomb(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And how much was it on may 29th?
N199 to a dollar, why do you ask?

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by kstix(m): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2017
ekems2017:
Sorry to say this. With due respect Femi you are a foolish man. No brain at all. Continue you will see the end
I support you on that. No apologies. Everytime the guy opens his mouth to talk, foolishness just spews out of it. I voted for buhari. Only to see i made a mistake, that's why i'm supporting this protest. The idiot thinks its jonathan's supporters that are protesting. He must be really dumb. Feb 5th is almost here now. We'll see
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by prof12(m): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Jessestunch:
This Adeshina guy is a duck.. Just imagine the lame reaction....

If only he knows that it is even more of the zombies that are now wishing death on his fulani Lord, he would have had a rethink

Mumu

Let corrupt free minded people talk not some idiots that were fed and feasted on our God given resources. Abi oooo
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by readingokpara: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2017
no going back save the date
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by elsomm(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Now Femi Adesina wants us all to face the same direction and breath the same expired air.

Just Negodu!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by pressplay411(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2017
jejemanito:
If Femi Adesina actually spilled the nonsense above then I think it's time we pass Abati's "Ghosts in Aso Villa" theory into a proven NATURAL PHENOMENON

There is no way in hell the Femi of Sun Newspapers I knew back in the day will spill such bullshiit

The demonic powers in Aso Villa have taken full charge

Enlightened men now reason like baby zombies undecided

My people we are in trouble

If you had his job you'd do the same. He has to always speak in the interest of the presidency. Did you really expect him to encourage the protest against the presidency?
Even if he supports the protest it's conflict of interest to endorse it.

Honestly he could have chosen his words more carefully.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.