Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. (1705 Views)

Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: APC Defense Day 5 / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: 03/02/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by engineerboat(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
The Edo State Gubernatorial Election Petition Tribunal resumed sitting today with the tendering, by counsels to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), of supporting documents and evidence to prove falsification of electoral results by both Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)

As tribunal proceedings continued today, APC lawyers tampered with a voter registration evidence already admitted in evidence by the tribunal.

They gave a PDP witness a copy of the doctored evidence and told him he couldn't have voted as he was not registered. The witness, even after insisting that he registered and voted, was ridiculed and heckled by the APC lawyers and supporters in court.

When PDP lawyers tried to cross examine the witness to show his voters card they objected and told the tribunal chairman that no new evidence can be introduced. The chairman ruled and they rejoiced as they thought they had duped the tribunal like their client duped the system.

At this point, the PDP team went back to recheck the evidence and it was discovered that the APC lawyers removed the relevant page so as to deceive, dupe and coin the tribunal and by extension Edo people. Just like they did in the governorship election now in the tribunal.

The tribunal was promptly informed and the chairman showed his frustration at the failed fraud and deception. The APC lawyers hid their heads in shame.

The tribunal clearly needs to caution the APC and its Lawyers to stop the smuggling in of fake documents and doctoring of documents to cross examine PDP witnesses.

Edo State Govornorship Election Tribunal
Benin City

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by subtlemee(f): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Very good...

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by HARDDON: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Didnt know lawyers can be dis daft too! So in thier myopic minds, pdp wud bring a witness that they werent sure voted?

Beginning of the end for apc in Edo!

PSeudo governor be pissin in his pants now!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by ChaleeBendel: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
At this point, the PDP team went back to recheck the evidence and it was discovered that the APC lawyers removed the relevant page so as to deceive, dupe and coin the tribunal and by extension Edo people. Just like they did in the governorship election now in the tribunal.

Caught red handed, thanks to the good works of PDP legal team.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by marshalcarter: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
zombies everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by vatiqan(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just back from my first ban on NL. My people say, 'snake neither kill nor swallows the frog, but makes it more strenghten and fearless'.

As for the mode that banned me, you havn't seen nothing, yet.

pals, show some love... Missed ya (the good ones oh, not Dropshot, Ngene, Sarrki, and their parners in stupidity)

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by Emassive(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
PDP APC are all crooks

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by engineerboat(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
The same tactics APC lawyer tried to use yeaterday, but he was noy successful.

APC lawyer faked and smuggled in document that was not tendered to cross examine witness to PDP at tribunal.

He was caught in the act by one of PDP lawyers as he observed that, the tendered document was altered before being used to cross examine PDP witness.

It is important to state that APC lawyer involved is a SAN.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by odogwubiafra: 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
The formation of APC was a fraud, just to use Buhari and win election, no nor, no less. I find it absurd to see people defending this party or trying to tell people to join the ruling party.

Honestly, anything APC is evil. Marketing APC can be likened to selling coffin. Even when you are trying to make the bereaved to prefer a particular one, how do you do that? Maybe, just buy this one your dad, brother, mum or wife's journey is direct to heaven... Just thinking aloud.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by BERNIMOORE: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2017
engineerboat:
The same tactics APC lawyer tried to use yeaterday, but he was noy successful.

APC lawyer faked and smuggled in document that was not tendered to cross examine witness to PDP at tribunal.

He was caught in the act by one of PDP lawyers as he observed that, the tendered document was altered before being used to cross examine PDP witness.

It is important to state that APC lawyer involved is a SAN.
Engineer how you dey? i dey Gbadun you too much for this information!

Do you hear anything from the Fake Audio between wike and fayose they said that they will investigate and match the voice? ever since i exposed the fake part that mimmick wike, we did not hear anything again and their deadline of one month to brief us with their forensic outcome don pass. This people are real big time liars grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by DropShot: 5:58am On Feb 01, 2017
vatiqan:
Just back from my first ban on NL. My people say, 'snake neither kill nor swallows the frog, but makes it more strenghten and fearless'.

As for the mode that banned me, you havn't seen nothing, yet.

pals, show some love... Missed ya (the good ones oh, not Dropshot, Ngene, Sarrki, and their parners in stupidity)
Your dad is a partner in as well.
Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by kolado(m): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2017
That's quite unprofessional of these lawyers
Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by engineerboat(m): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Engineer how you dey? i dey Gbadun you too much for this information!

Do you hear anything from the Fake Audio between wike and fayose they said that they will investigate and match the voice? ever since i exposed the fake part that mimmick wike, we did not hear anything again and their deadline of one month to brief us with their forensic outcome don pass. This people are real big time liars grin grin

I dey hoooo.

This people are just a very big fraud.

I'm not supprissed at their inability to bring forth their alleged forensic report, because they have none. (Oun teye ba je, lo ma ngbe fo)
We'll keep waiting for their alleged forensics report. Maybe thats why SARs commandar refuses to apper b4 the rivers panel cauae he was cought pantsbhand down

How your side jare.

As for this edo tribunal, they have no documents to submit as usual, all theh have is media noise documents. That is why they are trying to bring in fake and inadmissible document to the tribunal. Ko le wek
Re: Edo Election Tribunal Updates:another Apc Lawyer Caught In His Dirty Trick. by onexile: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Op pls keep us updated

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Obasanjo Commissions Mosque, Islamic School To Mark Birthday Celebrations / Oduduwa Republic Group Reads Riot Act To Hausa/fulani And Igbos (video) / Any Day You Hear I've Been Arrested, Burn Nig To Ground - Kanu To IPOB (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.