Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! (21176 Views)

The Cure To Nollywood's Fallen Standard / Letter To Nollywood / How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by IAH(f): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2005
Come Back, Regina

Regina Askia left the Nigerian movie scene when she married her black American lover. I really liked her when she was an actress because she is such a stunning beauty! kiss I heard that her marriage with the guy is now over so I want her to come back to Nollywood and grace our screens once again. Come back Regina... cry cry cry

Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by nike4luv(f): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2005
ah..REGINA..oh..we love you..come back..regina aska..please cry
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by WesleyanA(f): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2005
i found this link while looking for photos of her  lipsrsealed

http://nigeriancelebrities.8k.com/photo6.html

she was that lady in "FULL MOON" i liked that movie.  cheesy even though it's old.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by AngelaZ(f): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2005
... ever so pretty, and a superb actress. Think she should be back too
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by da808cutie(f): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2005
puh-leez. What're you guys saying about her being a good actress. the woman cant act to cure AIDS + she acts like a playground reject grin
she aint that pretty either
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by WesleyanA(f): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2005
ouch lipsrsealed . . . take it easy dacutie cheesy
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by nike4luv(f): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2005
ah..shocking..

i love full moon
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by da808cutie(f): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2005
nike4luv:

ah..shocking..

i love full moon
yeh i loved full moon. that was when i didnt know good acting if it hit me in the face. now i sure know better.

@ grin
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by AngelaZ(f): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2005
Cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lets see you act then grin
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by c0dec(m): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2005
old and ugly. she must be like 51 yrs.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by da808cutie(f): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2005
i never said i could act, and that's why you dont see me trying to make money from it

AngelaZ:

Cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lets see you act then grin
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by Oracle(m): 1:06am On Dec 07, 2005
codec i think ur right
men she's not looking too good now
she must be getting old.
and that means she kinda a depreciated asset
no offence but im speaking the truth.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by da808cutie(f): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2005
@ oracle d truth has 2 be said jare
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by Outkast(f): 1:24am On Dec 07, 2005
I saw the babe during the parade for naija's independence day in N.Y the lady dey enjoy life. I don't think you'll be seeing her anytime soon.She's as gorgeous as eva.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by ocho(f): 2:42am On Dec 07, 2005
she's pretty and i used to like her movies..........funnny enough, i didn't even realise she was gone that long. i hope she comes back too!
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by ldollier(f): 3:59am On Dec 07, 2005
umm, i dont think she will come back to the acting industry.. she is enjoying her life in NY with her kids
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by cutiepie18(f): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2005
cutie gurl don't hate on her or wdf were u talking bout gurl don't hate learn to appreciate
cuz she look better than u don't mean nothing
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by hotangel2(f): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2005
She was beautiful! She's still so-so. I ain't saying she hugly... but she is deff not the same regina we used to know. The regina askia of "highway to the grave" and "full moon".. I loved those movie soooo much!!!! She came back into the movie scene not long ago.. where she acted this movie, that she had this nightgown on, that looked like she was naked.. she was in the movie with.. ermm is it Sandra Achums?? Yeah i think so.

Well, if she wants to come back... she's welcome! But as for begging her to come back, Nahh.. not going to do that!

This is a recent picture of her. (it's at the october 1st independence day in new york. taken this year! 2005). That's her daughter beside her (pretty i must say) smiley [the girl that is]..

Those pictures on the website wesley gave were pictures she took when she was an "IT" girl. Right now... That's what she looks like! Soo ermm, are we in love with the old regina or the "new" one?

Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by vinna(f): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2005
About Regina still retaining her beauty or not. well.....i think from the picture of her and her daughter, i think she still does, just a bit matured.

And believe me, the movie world is all about make-ups, glitz and glamour. If she gets all that again, then you'll see her as the same stunning reggie we all know.

As per her acting, well....my personal opinion now, i think her acting is not always real. She appears too fake
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by Z4M4eva(f): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2005
Her daughter looks like her mum so much, same nose, same smile, if her daughter was the same age as Regina,and someone told me they are twins, I would believe it.very pretty girl too.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by da808cutie(f): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2005
cutiepie18:

cutie girl don't hate on her or wdf were u talking bout girl don't hate learn to appreciate
because she look better than u don't mean nothing
And was i talking to you? sabi sabi. its my opinion and im allowed to voice it whenever i damn well please. the woman cannot act end of story. because you can't recognise good acting dont mean i can't either. so shut the hell up and mind your business, i wasn't talking to you rolleyes
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by da808cutie(f): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2005
and about her looking better than me? c'mon, try hitting harder next time. like im meant to get all upset now...hommie puh-leez!

besides other people said she aint that pretty so what the hell are you getting at me for. tssss.....
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by queen2(f): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2005
Oh yeah, very talented regina Askia, she act so well, I love her role in most Wanted, along side AYO Adesanya and I think Lilian bach. Anyone here watched the movie? Good movie, i rate it 8.5/10. cry cry cry

I saw her pics sometime ago with some ladies doing beauty contest. when i get the site, i will post the link here.

Regina is currenlty shooting another movie - "President's Daughter" for Chico Ejiro. Yay! cheesy
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by Z4M4eva(f): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2005
Hey Queen2! smiley, well it's nice to hear Reg is back on track.

That LiLian Bach girl I guess they are just using her in movies these days because she's pretty(even If she's a good actress), they all use pretty actresses, that was how they used Reg till her beauty faded away on the movie scene.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by FLYBOY(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2005
Regina...................Beautiful .............YES
Can she act to cure AIDS....................Definately not

The truth must be told..we should be objective. Nollywood has moved beyond her kind [pretty but awful actresses]
However if the MARKETERS who rule nollywood decree that she comes back....I will not be contributing to that effort. cool
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2005
Oracle:

codec i think your right
men she's not looking too good now
she must be getting old.
and that means she kind of a depreciated asset
no offence but im speaking the truth.

bi[b]rds of a feather flock together[/b]........ no mind those gurls grin grin wetin dem sabi
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by IAH(f): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2005
Ok, so what y'all are saying is that we should put "was" where "is" is now. As in..."She was such a stunning beauty". Oh well... sad
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by cutiepie18(f): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2005
cutie or wat eva d fuk ur name is u a fucking asswipie u are going thru a depression period datz y u kinda taking ur anger out on other people n bout tha acting shit she can act so just get on with ur life and OMG damn stop hating on other people find another hobby jeez.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by lexyflexy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2005
e be like all the girls here don do wetin that YEYE girl do..... [size=14pt]anyone who likes what Regina did would sure not have a happy home/marriage[/size] cool
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by kewe(f): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2005
if she wants to come back it shd be her decision,
forgot all bout her till 2day. just hope she's still as b4
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by hotangel2(f): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2005
She can't be as before. She's either gon be worse or better.

Like i said before... it is okay if she decides to come back. But i ain't gon join in the campaign of "please...come back". No begging! She should come if she wants to.
Re: Regina Askia, Please Come Back to Nollywood! by da808cutie(f): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2005
cutiepie18:

cutie or what eva d fuk your name is u a fucking asswipie u are going through a depression period datz y u kind of taking your anger out on other people n bout tha acting rubbish she can act so just get on with your life and OMG damn stop hating on other people find another hobby jeez.
cheesy sad ass retard go fuk yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics / Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.