Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos (69084 Views)

Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by cytell56: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
contactmorak:
A video making the rounds on social media as left people shocked and sad as a middle aged woman who looked clean and very well stepped into the middle of an Highway and pulled down her trousers even as people watch her shake her Unclad buttocks.

It is unclear which African country the sad event occurred, but the woman was seriously dancing for people as they snap her pictures.

It was so bad that she lied on her back and started dipping her fingers into her private while some men that were meant to help her, drew closer to get close shots of the action. She even gave a piece of the action to the traffic officers around. Below are screenshots from the video. How sad!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/sad-woman-hits-middle-of-highway-strips.html
Shameful!!! No regard for human dignity, even ladies are snapping. Na wa o.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Stanleyhenss(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol..i tink she was actually dancing leg on by Mr eazi..[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
New craze
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
ourema:

Lol Arsenal fans since they can't win the EPL they will manage unclad video
I weak finish I tells you angry angry

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Stanleyhenss(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
21st century... undecided

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by martineverest(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
and they were busy snapping
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by CRAPHA96(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
jonaifame22:
90percent of the guys there will have er'ections, infact their mind will be at work wth imaged of them fvckn the woman, some will self-service wth videos and pictures they took b4 sleepn at nite.

Modified

But she has meaty yansh and laps
Angel pls UnCloth lemme masturbate on ur pic laa grin
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by HHH7king: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
contactmorak:
A video making the rounds on social media as left people shocked and sad as a middle aged woman who looked clean and very well stepped into the middle of an Highway and pulled down her trousers even as people watch her shake her Unclad buttocks.

It is unclear which African country the sad event occurred, but the woman was seriously dancing for people as they snap her pictures.

It was so bad that she lied on her back and started dipping her fingers into her private while some men that were meant to help her, drew closer to get close shots of the action. She even gave a piece of the action to the traffic officers around. Below are screenshots from the video. How sad!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/sad-woman-hits-middle-of-highway-strips.html
the ways young girls engaged themselves with the opposite sex these days is unbecoming,so right now she hold explanation to what really happened to her.but I'm sorry its too late.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Some people will see their house burning and be taking pictures and video recording so they can post on social media later.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by mikpo: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
I tire o!!! cool
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by UchaNwababa: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
APC WHY
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Incredible120(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
PWEETYWIZZY:
Quite sad. Dis one na madness.
e be like say dem send d madness from her village oooooo
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by lawalosky(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mehn no dey carry laz!!! ;DMehn no dey carry laz!!!
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eyah, she don chop belle full o
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by esosuo2: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Some village people won't leave some people alone even when they are strolling jejely on a highway... Imagine!!! cheesy
Yeye talk. undecided
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by billyG(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
this is insanity!how can she bare her Rump like that
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by symbianDON(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Babzilla:
I hope its not one of those MMM investors O
this is not nigeria my friend
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by OgaJonah(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ipob youths, dis lady must be from WARRIOR.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by dynamic007(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
This doesn't look like insanity. I mean shes wiping sweat, changing posture, its almost like shes performing or something of d sort.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by almarthins(m): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
jonaifame22:
90percent of the guys there will have er'ections, infact their mind will be at work wth imaged of them fvckn the woman, some will self-service wth videos and pictures they took b4 sleepn at nite.

Modified

U r sick! Come let me pray 4 u undecided
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by raphy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
jonaifame22:

Modified

But she has meaty yansh and Lollaps
lol you don't have meaty yansh ?wht kind do u have bae grin is it flat screen.? grin
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by raphy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
They hv finish wt her punna giv her weed to smoke then she ran mad.may God help her ijn amen.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by segebase(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
nice ass
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Jajasco(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
End time madness
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
jonaifame22:

Modified

Lemme guess, you no get meaty butt & turkey thighs abi? Pele my dear, Oya kon collect money cheesy
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Bullet1234(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
It happened in Cameroun. You want a YouTube link of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wbd0CSWAHg
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by PrinzCarter(m): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
I heard it happen in Kenya that she slept with sumbds husband nd she was struck wit madness. Anyway she gat a nice booty n fresh----- cool
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by moralex(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
jonaifame22:

Modified

I hope the authorities there will do something to help her , we black people with our black sense, even the women around are just standing, I pray they don't rape her.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
DYT ...You see what twerking has caused? angry
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by ReachHard: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
MMM ooooo
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by fairheven: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
nothing new, it can only be from Kenya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.