Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos (69082 Views)

Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2017
micky2004:
you dey craze,se na MMM go make person strip naked like this? se you no realise say na remote from the village dey worry am?
So with all your education "remote from the village" (whatever that means) is a logical excuse for an irrational act
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by thesicilian: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Tyviv(f): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2017
She is sick...
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Radiohead6(f): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Hotsparkles:
Sad and scary. Hope drugs is not involved.
yeah Bath Salts , that's what it does
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Origin(f): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2017
This is occurring too frequently to be coincidence.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Funjosh(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Dyt for this early morning................... I cover my eyes with the Blood of Jesus

Dyt:

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Dyt(f): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Funjosh:
Dyt for this early morning................... I cover my eyes with the Blood of Jesus

Wetin you see
cheesy
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by emmydee(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2017
It can only happen in Kenya!
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2017
bigsmoke2:

Most of the time it not village people or karma due to something evil she has done . she is most likely bipolar, with current episode mania. a treatable psychiatric condition that could have been precipitated by unfortunate live events.. I'm really disappointed in those recording her. It's probably the stigma of the video that will tilt her into depression and eventually Cause her to take her own life.we need better awareness on mental health
guess ur a doctor
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by pussypounder(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2017
I had an erectionnnn watching this... I could have taken her to my house and fuckkkked her big buttsssss for weeks before kicking her out of my house. Will creampieee her in her asssshole, I guess she can't be pregnant with that, but if she manage to get pregnant after anallll creampieee then the baby will be a mad asssshohe angry
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
guess ur a doctor
Yes I am
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2017
i guess kenya again grin grin grin
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dyt:

shocked

OMG! You want a brother to be Hot? I'm in the office for goodness sake. cheesy
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
See d shape of the nyash as she join her leg together and d tot clean sef
Oboy where ma johnsons at
Muna help me tell am iffa catch am say na die
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by raphy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

Hilarious

Esp the guy who said it's village remote control and the one who said if she's out of coverage area or no network she'll be OK

It happened in Cameroon though
so na Cameroon you dey.
No wonder .see her fat t!t and fat bum if fit be calabar girls running Cameroon grin
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Dyt(f): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Haute:

shocked

OMG! You want a brother to be Hot? I'm in the office for goodness sake. cheesy

Onpaka
tongue
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by HtwoOw: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
raphy:
so na Cameroon you dey.
No wonder .see her fat t!t and fat bum if fit be calabar girls running Cameroon grin

Na you talk calabar ooooo grin
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Funjosh(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dyt:

Wetin you see
cheesy

you sha want make i sin with my mouth undecided
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Dyt(f): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Funjosh:

you sha want make i sin with my mouth undecided

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by raphy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

Na you talk calabar ooooo grin
Niqqa cameroun is so close to that place.
The girls can use punna service pas d border.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by luiscarter(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Her village people follow her enter high way grin grin
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dyt:

Onpaka
tongue

What does onpaka mean?
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Dyt(f): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Haute:

What does onpaka mean?

Onpeke
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Unclerukus: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
pussypounder:
I had an erectionnnn watching this... I could have taken her to my house and fuckkkked her big buttsssss for weeks before kicking her out of my house. Will creampieee her in her asssshole, I guess she can't be pregnant with that, but if she manage to get pregnant after anallll creampieee then the baby will be a mad asssshohe angry
seems like a psycho is on the loose here. lmao.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dyt:

Onpeke
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Huh? Ontwerke to you too. cheesy
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Dyt(f): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Haute:

Huh? Ontwerke to you too. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.