Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos (69079 Views)

Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Antoeni(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dis should be Kenya or Zimbabwe
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by danielenyinka(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Madness at the highest order.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by akigbemaru: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lady run mad
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Kaxmytex(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
4G LTE TINZ
she go dey normal if d network is out of range
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by dsocioemmy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why una dey cover am na... haba!!!!
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by fortunechy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
ve 10 boyfriends,yet wen u pray u say "GOD bless my relationship".My sister,wic relationship? just say "GOD bless my team".
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Ians(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
im sure she refuse 2 provide help for their village.... Whose fault... God show mercy
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Klington: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
African remote control at work
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by LordXaaan: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
moralex:
I hope the authorities there will do something to help her , we black people with our black sense, even the women around are just standing, I pray they don't rape her.
Rape?

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by chubbygal(f): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Your evil days are over

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2017
If this happened in Nigeria i will be the least surprised. Our economy is enough to drive anybody mad. If not for our resilience as a people, half the population could've been mad by now specially parents.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Mambox: 12:36am On Feb 01, 2017
That's Uganda most likely.

lazsnaira:
COULD BE NIGERIA ...AS THE PRESENT ECONOMIC SITUATIONS COULD EASILY SEND PEOPLE TO MENTAL ASSYLUM
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by montezz(f): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2017
She must be high on something.
She's not mad neither is she unstable.
She's so wet.
Wiped the sweat from her face
She's got a nice bumbum
Twerks real good.

She knows what she's doing
Could be high sha
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by alezzy13: 2:05am On Feb 01, 2017
exhibitionist. shes clearly not ok

that as$$ tho. . . embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Maski87: 2:48am On Feb 01, 2017
The police men in that picture go enjoy tonight o
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 3:21am On Feb 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
village people ehh
Most of the time it not village people or karma due to something evil she has done . she is most likely bipolar, with current episode mania. a treatable psychiatric condition that could have been precipitated by unfortunate live events.. I'm really disappointed in those recording her. It's probably the stigma of the video that will tilt her into depression and eventually Cause her to take her own life.we need better awareness on mental health

1 Like

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by bennybaba(m): 4:23am On Feb 01, 2017
This can only happen when your full village in collaboration with the native doctors in the neighbouring villages have your timetime...
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by EnEnPeecee: 4:53am On Feb 01, 2017
na wao
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by micky2004: 4:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Babzilla:
I hope its not one of those MMM investors O
you dey craze,se na MMM go make person strip naked like this? se you no realise say na remote from the village dey worry am?
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by micky2004: 4:57am On Feb 01, 2017
bigsmoke2:

Most of the time it not village people or karma due to something evil she has done . she is most likely bipolar, with current episode mania. a treatable psychiatric condition that could have been precipitated by unfortunate live events.. I'm really disappointed in those recording her. It's probably the stigma of the video that will tilt her into depression and eventually Cause her to take her own life.we need better awareness on mental health
A beg stop blowing all those big big grammar,this one na pure African Remote.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 5:11am On Feb 01, 2017
micky2004:
A beg stop blowing all those big big grammar,this one Na pure African Remote.
i used to think like you until i saw people with worse cases get treated (medically) and back to sanity. its not always African remote most can be helped medically
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by OkpataOzuo1(m): 5:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Antoeni:
Dis should be Kenya or Zimbabwe

This is definitely in a francophone country. You can hear the officers and members of the crowd yelling "arrange-toi"...meaning tiddy yourself up.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by HtwoOw: 5:35am On Feb 01, 2017
raphy:
They hv finish wt her punna giv her weed to smoke then she ran mad.may God help her ijn amen.

Hotsparkles:
Sad and scary. Hope drugs is not involved.

Hilarious

Esp the guy who said it's village remote control and the one who said if she's out of coverage area or no network she'll be OK

It happened in Cameroon though
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by OkpataOzuo1(m): 5:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Mambox:
That's Uganda most likely.

This is definitely in a francophone country. You can hear the officers and members of the crowd yelling "arrange-toi"...meaning tiddy yourself up.
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by unmask: 5:46am On Feb 01, 2017
jonaifame22:
90percent of the guys there will have er'ections, infact their mind will be at work wth imaged of them fvckn the woman, some will self-service wth videos and pictures they took b4 sleepn at nite.

Modified

But she has meaty yansh and laps
wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Jerryojozy(m): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2017
I thinks it's Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by goldedprince: 6:18am On Feb 01, 2017
is that a nigerian police there looking so neat?
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Ramaa(m): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Highest level of madness
Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Dyt(f): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Haute:
DYT ...You see what twerking has caused? angry

Re: Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Vaseline gang, e don sure 4 una,op y u censor dat puna na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.