Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,467 members, 7,826,775 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu (34337 Views)

2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari / Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Called Him Out For Wearing Agbada To Farm / 'I Have No Hand In The Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye' - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by emperorAY(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Who cares, if politicians are involved
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Atiku would swim in the lagoon for this grin
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by buchilino(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Atiku is the new "Oba" of Biafrauds abi?

WAT DO U MEAN BY DAT. Y SHOULDN'T D OBA REMOVED, WEN HE ALWAYS LIKE GOING 2 LONDON 2 BUY BREAD.
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Pecca: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Atiku is the new "Oba" of Biafrauds abi?
You seem to derive acute orgasmic contractions just by the mention of that mighty name: Biafra. You may want to start collecting artifacts now, as they may come handy when your children, in the nearest future, want you to tell them what it felt like living in a hell-hole, called Nigeria with the ingenious BIAFRANS.

1 Like

Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Meritocracy: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2017
What else Oba Akiolu want, they remove you as AIG and God honour you with Oba. Please be grateful to your creator and learn from Tafa Balogun case. Anyway i don't pity police from IG to constable they are so bad due to my past experience with them.
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by SycophanticGoat: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Who takes Oba Lil wayne serious. He only want to remain relevant

Why the nickname "Lil Wayne"?
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by seguno2: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
WHEN OBA OF LAGOS OPENS HIS MOUTH ...we know how he talks

You mean that the Oba of Lagoon also works for LAWMA?
Yes, LAWMA, those guys who deal with TRASH?

1 Like

Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Adonis7: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
Have stopped believing politicians for long.... They seems to be d breeds of Lai Mohammed

Mean while

get help world wide still pays check my signature for contact on how u could earn between 30-90% on local currency and 50-150 % using bitcoin

Let me in on this ghww
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by teabully(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2017
So thiss corrupt Akiolu wanna die in public service, after attaining the rank of an AIG wat else does he want "DIG". Thief.
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by aku626(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2017
If all is well with this country People like him shouldn't even have a political ambition
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Abubaka50(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2017
What is going on here?
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by 400billionman: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
Is this not the Oba Lagoon ?
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Ninilowo(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Iyan ogun odun...........
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by chairmanchairmam: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2017
yarimo:
Why is it that this people want to be like IPOB people with lying ? grin

what has biafra got to do with this, why are most of your people so afraid of Biafra?
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Kei144(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2017
So, because an Igbo man was in charge of Police Service Commission in 2002, that is why Oba Akiolu spoke the infamous "Igbos being thrown into the Lagoon"? Because of personal issue, a man occupying such a position nearly caused national malady, and most Igbos thought that it was a Yoruba vs. Igbo affair.
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by chairmanchairmam: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Gidi3020:
Afonjas and their slave master... wehsdone#
bros no ves but people like you from both side are disgusting
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Gidi3020(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2017
chairmanchairmam:

bros no ves but people like you from both side are disgusting
You people should come and carry una brother oo, because he's beginning to showcase his madness again
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Chiefobdk1: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Why the nickname "Lil Wayne"?
The lagoon fool is also named Rilwayne..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by eminikansoso(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Lagoon await you
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by SycophanticGoat: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

The lagoon fool is also named Rilwayne..

Lol, I get it now.. grin cheesy
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by olajizz01(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Fedayeen02:
So,Oba of the whole lagos(the commercial city of Nigeria which u can't do without)is irrelevant before.u must be a joker.
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Olubukola16(f): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2017
jaymejate:

Na so omo iya mi
Yes o, we go meet on the D-day grin.
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2017
flat head nightmare. lagoons coroner
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Bimpe29: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
It is only God that gives and takes sovereignty/power to and from whom He wills. Human beings are just mere conduit pipe through which that is done.
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by akp202(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Adonis7:

Let me in on this ghww

whatsapp me on 07064969050 i would show u how u can go about it or quote me with ur contact
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by tishbite41(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pecca:

You seem to derive acute orgasmic contractions just by the mention of that mighty name: Biafra. You may want to start collecting artifacts now, as they may come handy when your children, in the nearest future, want you to tell them what it felt like living in a hell-hole, called Nigeria with the ingenious BIAFRANS.
e tire me o. Biafra dey lick hin klitoris.

1 Like

Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by tishbite41(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kei144:
So, because an Igbo man was in charge of Police Service Commission in 2002, that is why Oba Akiolu spoke the infamous "Igbos being thrown into the Lagoon"? Because of personal issue, a man occupying such a position nearly caused national malady, and most Igbos thought that it was a Yoruba vs. Igbo affair.
it will b always be Igbo vs Yoruba bcoz dey re d best species in d zoo.
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Zeddicuz(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Atiku is afraid of the lagoon,he doesnt want to swim like the teebos ;DAtiku is afraid of the lagoon,he doesnt want to swim like the yeebos
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Adonis7: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
akp202:

whatsapp me on 07064969050 i would show u how u can go about it or quote me with ur contact
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by aviazuva: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
But what was Lil Wayne offence?
They said he releases a criminal in detention to run away
and they said criminal escaped from custody under his watch
Either of the offences carry sack letter join body
Atiku should stop denying, justice if true was done
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by akp202(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Adonis7:

check ur whatsapp
Re: ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu by Grundig: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
lmao@ I was not familiar with akiolu.

this is degradation. basically, you were too small in the scheme of things to be noticed.

2019 go sweet die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" / Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.