Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? (4367 Views)

Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Ritzychic(f): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Lanre90:
wait till Friday
pls what's happening on Friday.I still cnt gh
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Emmyruns: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2017
hahaha friday friday medicine ....
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Emmyruns: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2017
mmm has crash since 13/12/2016.... i lostt alot of cash in there..... but i have moved onn
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Kingkyle1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:

Wat is ur point
Seen you on different ponzi posts and your major duty is to castigate them. So why the constant attack
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Seen you on different ponzi posts and your major duty is to castigate them. So why the constant attack

Did you loose money in MMM
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Kingkyle1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:

??
I don't know whether I have lost it but am just hopeful. What of you
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Kingkyle1:

I don't know whether I have lost it but am just hopeful. What of you

I don't gamble
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Toyinremi14: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
helo house, any program like. nospecto pls. let us know
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Kingkyle1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:

I don't gamble
Good for you.I took the risk and I have moved on after counting my loses.I still hope this people will pay me. Some people find it adventurous
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by jamislaw(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
I lost my hard earned money too, move on is the only solution.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by condomuser: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
OP you will GH when buhari resigns.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by FavoredGuy: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:

Haba! Lose not loose. Try and prepare yourself well if you actually want to embark on online verbal war.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by FavoredGuy: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:

I don't gamble
. It's better for you to start gambling sister. Don't feel offended oo! I mean no harm. Gooooood evening!
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by deeone10: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
f you want to join me in investing with steady and guaranteed return. No need to look for referral and it is not a ponzi scheme, it is really reliable cos it's a business you can do and go and sleep. Whatsapp me if you want to know more 08060620964
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Haba! Lose not loose. Try and prepare yourself well if you actually want to embark on online verbal war.

Nd do i look like someone dat doesn't have anything better to do dan to embark on verbal war?

I think i am done here
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by FavoredGuy: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:

Nd do i look like someone dat doesn't have anything better to do dan to embark on verbal war?

I think i am done here
No! You are not done yet. I just wanted to tease you. I've been following your posts for quite some time now and they are responsible. That's why I just wanted to call your attention. But I realized later that I took the wrong route. Therefore, I hereby tender unreserved apology for the statement. Apology accepted?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2017
FavoredGuy:
No! You are not done yet. I just wanted to tease you. I've been following your posts for quite some time now and they are responsible. That's why I just wanted to call your attention. But I realized later that I took the wrong route. Therefore, I hereby tender unreserved apology for the statement. Apology accepted?

Not accepted

U will have to pay
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Guys you need to move on, and forget about mmm scheme, because the more you're checking your mavro, then more you'll keep thinking.
I know mmm will soon crash, thank's for nairaland forum, I was matched on Nov 31st, then I saw it here that, some people started uploading fake bank teller. I had to call my bank immediately, to cancelled the transfer I did.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by FavoredGuy: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
myfantasies:

Not accepted

U will have to pay
Good evening! Are you selling forgiveness? Anyway, ba matsala (no problem) I accept to pay 'cos I was the one that committed in the first place but what's the price? I would have loved being forgiven free of charge. Is it not possible like that? O.k, once again what's the price?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Good evening! Are you selling forgiveness? Anyway, ba matsala (no problem) I accept to pay 'cos I was the one that committed in the first place but what's the price? I would have loved being forgiven free of charge. Is it not possible like that? O.k, once again what's the price?

U r forgiven
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by FavoredGuy: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
myfantasies:

U r forgiven
Alright, nagode sosai! I mean thank you very much!
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Alright, nagode sosai! I mean thank you very much!

U r welcome
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Queenvky(f): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2017
Hello,

I know you are a Guider in one platform. However do you know that a smart guider is one who has the ability to manage more than one platforms, control a lot of downlines and make his cash from these platforms? I invite you into the world of Smart Guiders. Get to become a guider in more than one platform. It could be interesting you know. I was invited and i obliged.

Now i am inviting you to Join us in MMM CASH. MMM cash is a brand new MMM platform with improved features. Its definitely taking the industry by storm starting February 14th, their proposed launch date. Now if you must be a Guider in MMM CASH its now. Follow the link below and fill out the MMM GUIDERS CONTACT form. Its free.

NOTE : Don't forget to provide my email address in the field for Referral co-guider's email". My email is queenadesuwa36@yahoo.com

Follow the link for the currently available batch below;

https:///GD47R2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest In Our Treasury Portfolio With A Very Good Return On Investment / The Best Online Instant Loan So Far Is Snapcash / Earn 3 - 6 Dollars Answering Survey Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.