Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O (8512 Views)

This Boobs Gat My Eye / 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) / Epp!! I See Prick Run O (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by riddler4real(m): 6:36am On Feb 01, 2017
I participated in a promo job in Sapele, Delta state. I was pretty amazed at the advancement and level of development I witnessed there, it was beyond my expectation. But what totally knocked me off my feet were the daughters of eve from Sapele. You need to see an average Urobo lady, facially she may not be extremely beautiful but bodily oh my goodness….. Even the slim ones are well endowed with more than sufficient contours on the right places. Never in my entire life have I seen an array of well structured booties located in a given space at a particular time.

Every time we went out for promo it was a big battle for me, I spent an ample time trying to tame my mini me from self expression. As the days passed, I wanted to have a trophy I could claim as the spoils of war, but the nature of the promo job was just too demanding. When we got back we just ate, take our bath and sleep…. 7 days a week, you can imagine.

There was this light skinned seamstress I noticed around Okpe road, her workshop was a stones throw from the guest house where we lodged. She looked around 23-24 years and I noticed she didn’t have any ring on her finger, so I presumed her a target. I kept on looking at her every day and she looked back, until one faithful morning, had to wake up early for that, I approached her as she was cleaning the workshop. I said. “Good morning, how was your night?” she answered. “Good morning brother, my night was good, thank you.”
I noticed she was shy and she couldn’t look at me straight in the eyes. I felt possibly she might be tripping. So I said to her. “I know you are busy, I just wanted to make sure I tell you this. In my short stay in Delta, I have not seen a lady as beautiful as you. I am very pleased to meet you my name is Henry.” You needed to see the blush on her…. She said. “You are welcome, my name is Onome. Where are you from?”
I replied. “From Lagos Onome and thats a lovely name. I will see you tomorrow, you take care.” I turned around and walked away, then I looked back and she was just looking at me with a big grin.

Continue here... http://www.browngarri.com/the-sex-that-almost-killed-me/
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by Drversatile: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2017
For your dream grin

2 Likes

Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by riddler4real(m): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2017
grin
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by Behira(f): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2017
undecided
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by riddler4real(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2017
smiley
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by metallisc(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Behira:
undecided

grin grin

how is your bicycle? cool
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by riddler4real(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
metallisc:

grin grin

shocked
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by riddler4real(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2017
metallisc:

grin grin

Which bicycle
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by hitsugaya: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2017
la clique le turn to yam! grin cheesy
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by mayorchelsea(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2017
I read this story here on Nairaland years ago and a blogger is just putting it on his blog?

4 Likes

Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by riddler4real(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2017
mayorchelsea:
I read this story here on Nairaland years ago and a blogger is just putting it on his blog?

Its my blog just came back from hiatus
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by makydebbie(f): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2017
LA click la faintundecided
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by Dfinex(f): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2017
this ur story sweet sha....but no pinshure?
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by Pinkieblue(f): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by jericco1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pinkieblue:
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
hmm
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by jericco1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Behira:
undecided
you're lookin ravishing.
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by freeman105: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
If you need a qualified home lesson teacher in Abuja please call:08139315254
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by riddler4real(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pinkieblue:

How to Apply:

shocked
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by Snow5(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
You nor wake up?

From your dream?
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by riddler4real(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2017
Snow5:
You nor wake up?

From your dream?

Which dream?
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by smark61: 12:16am On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
LA click la faintundecided

La click La cheesy
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by smark61: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2017
La click La grin
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by pennytrate: 12:22am On Feb 02, 2017
embarassed ™°
• NP- Dido thank you• •
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by otipoju(m): 1:59am On Feb 02, 2017
I read your story in its entirety...my conclusion is that you are a first class maga.

As a Lagos boy na neutral ground dem dey play that kind match.

The guy was not going ti bring any knife at all.

One Akata girl wan do me dis kain thing for Dallas but I outsmarted her cause I was suspicious from day one.
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 02, 2017
I knew I scored some good points cause I wore a pretty expensive perfume, wore my favorite shoes and I brought out my galaxy S4 at some intervals. And with the Lagos guy thingy, I knew she would dream of me that night. I deliberately didn’t ask for her number, you know how we do. I was very optimistic about her and when we got back from the daily hustle she had closed.

The following morning I went to her shop and I noticed she cleaned early and she was seated already. As I entered I greeted her. “Good morning Onome, hope you slept well?” she answered with a grin “Good morning henry, I slept very well, you are welcome please sit down.”
I was hit by that, knowing things were going as planned I sat down. She asked me. “Hope you are hearing from your wife and children?” I laughed and told her. “Onome, I am not married o, how about you?”
She said. “I am not married too.” So I asked her. “how are you coping? how’s work?” she replied. “I am managing o, my madam is just too strict but God has been faithful.”
I said to her. “Don’t worry everything is going to be fine, I promise you Onome, you just need to relax, ok”
She looked at me and I could tell from her look that she saw hope in me. I then said. “Well Onome, I have to leave for work now, I will see you tomorrow.” As I stood up she asked. “Erm… Henry please can I have your number?” I gave her and collected hers..

I knew it was mission accomplished, it came at the perfect time cause we were about rounding up and we were given 2 days to rest before we move to the next state. Everything was going according to plan, I sent her a text message assuring her that as long as she’s my friend she will not lack anything that I would take good care of her. She replied by telling me God told her she was going to meet a helper that very month, I knew it was a sealed deal.On the last day of work, I went early as usual to Onome’s workshop and she was waiting to receive me. We talked and laughed and I was impressed our bond grew closer, I knew I had 2 days to get laid and I was just hoping to get a soft spot. So I asked her to send me her pictures on my phone, she said she couldn’t that I should help her do it through blue-tooth. As I went through her phone I saw some naked pics of her which I took. I knew she was the easy type so I said to her. “I need us to spend time tomorrow, just you and me.” She said. “No problem, I even stay alone. You can come early tomorrow and after we play and relax you will take me to food mart.”
I was so surprised, it came so easy and effortless. I got her address and I headed straight to work.

The following day I was ready to claim my trophy, you know, all work and no play…… I got to her place early around 8am it was on Sunday. It was a one room, very modest, no chairs, just a mattress and a rubber carpet. She welcomed me with a very warm hug, as she squeezed her boobs on me. I had to squeeze something too, so I reached for her booty and squeezed that as well.
She said. “Take off your clothes and lie down.” I was like.”WHAT!” Omo it was too good to be true, I quickly took off my clothes and laid on the mattress.

She grabbed my mini me stroking it with her hands, in my mind I had never felt so lucky as I closed my eyes and waiting for the sequential treatment that would occur that morning. All of a sudden, there was a barge into the room. A fierce looking guy. He shouted. “See as this man come they Bleep my wife so… bros you own don finish.”
It felt as if I was in a movie or probably dreaming. I got up as quick as I could and tried to reach for my clothes… Next thing I heard was a thunderous sound on my face in the form of a dirty stinky slap. I was confused, I didn’t know whether to get angry, cry or beg. I just allowed my instincts to play and I saw my self on my knees begging.. “Big bros, Abeg it is not what you think.. I ..I she told me she wasn’t mari..” Another slap interrupted me. Then I knew my end had come and I might not come out the same again.

Two other guys came in the room and said. “Mudiaga, wetin happen?” As they saw me they laughed and said “This bros don enter one chance, na here you go die today.”
I was begging like a thief cut pants down, in the actual sense I was. Then the fierce looking guy that hit me said he was going to get a knife to cut my penis. At that moment, I didn’t know how to tell my parents,siblings and girlfriend that I might probably not see them again. As the guy left for the knife, the other guys remained.

One of them said to me. “Bros you Bleep up, all you Lagos boys think say you fit come here come Bleep any girl anyhow….You own don finish today.”
I noticed he was not as furious as the first guy. So I begged him. “Brother please, I will do anything please don’t kill me, help me.”
Meanwhile I looked back at Onome to help me tell them I did not know she was married as I was about to speak she shouted. “Shut up! Ashawo like you, your own don finish today.”

I looked at myself and asked myself is this how I will die? So the second guy said. “Bros, look… I like you, I wan help you… give me your ATM first.” I said.”Brother see I don’t have my ATM with me it’s in Lagos you can search my wallet.”

They searched my wallet, it wasn’t there but they took my N7,000 and my wallet, they dropped my ID cards and other stuffs in my wallet. They stumbled on my phone galaxy S4 brand new, but I begged them to just drop the sim, which they did. The other guy eyed my shoes and he took it and gave me his rusty palm slippers. They told me to run before the guy comes back, I wore my jeans but forgot my boxers, picked my shirt and ran for my dear life.

As I ran, I stopped because I realized with just one shout of “Thief!” I am gone for good. So I walked, didn’t have a dime on me, so I trekked for about 40 minutes till I got to the guest house. I took a shower and went to a nearby church that day and thank God for the gift of life…..

2 Likes

Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by riddler4real(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2017
jj
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by riddler4real(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:
I knew I scored some good points cause I wore a pretty expensive perfume, wore my favorite shoes and I brought out my galaxy S4 at some intervals. And with the Lagos guy thingy, I knew she would dream of me that night. I deliberately didn’t ask for her number, you know how we do. I was very optimistic about her and when we got back from the daily hustle she had closed.

The following morning I went to her shop and I noticed she cleaned early and she was seated already. As I entered I greeted her. “Good morning Onome, hope you slept well?” she answered with a grin “Good morning henry, I slept very well, you are welcome please sit down.”
I was hit by that, knowing things were going as planned I sat down. She asked me. “Hope you are hearing from your wife and children?” I laughed and told her. “Onome, I am not married o, how about you?”
She said. “I am not married too.” So I asked her. “how are you coping? how’s work?” she replied. “I am managing o, my madam is just too strict but God has been faithful.”
I said to her. “Don’t worry everything is going to be fine, I promise you Onome, you just need to relax, ok”
She looked at me and I could tell from her look that she saw hope in me. I then said. “Well Onome, I have to leave for work now, I will see you tomorrow.” As I stood up she asked. “Erm… Henry please can I have your number?” I gave her and collected hers..

I knew it was mission accomplished, it came at the perfect time cause we were about rounding up and we were given 2 days to rest before we move to the next state. Everything was going according to plan, I sent her a text message assuring her that as long as she’s my friend she will not lack anything that I would take good care of her. She replied by telling me God told her she was going to meet a helper that very month, I knew it was a sealed deal.On the last day of work, I went early as usual to Onome’s workshop and she was waiting to receive me. We talked and laughed and I was impressed our bond grew closer, I knew I had 2 days to get laid and I was just hoping to get a soft spot. So I asked her to send me her pictures on my phone, she said she couldn’t that I should help her do it through blue-tooth. As I went through her phone I saw some naked pics of her which I took. I knew she was the easy type so I said to her. “I need us to spend time tomorrow, just you and me.” She said. “No problem, I even stay alone. You can come early tomorrow and after we play and relax you will take me to food mart.”
I was so surprised, it came so easy and effortless. I got her address and I headed straight to work.

The following day I was ready to claim my trophy, you know, all work and no play…… I got to her place early around 8am it was on Sunday. It was a one room, very modest, no chairs, just a mattress and a rubber carpet. She welcomed me with a very warm hug, as she squeezed her boobs on me. I had to squeeze something too, so I reached for her booty and squeezed that as well.
She said. “Take off your clothes and lie down.” I was like.”WHAT!” Omo it was too good to be true, I quickly took off my clothes and laid on the mattress.

She grabbed my mini me stroking it with her hands, in my mind I had never felt so lucky as I closed my eyes and waiting for the sequential treatment that would occur that morning. All of a sudden, there was a barge into the room. A fierce looking guy. He shouted. “See as this man come they Bleep my wife so… bros you own don finish.”
It felt as if I was in a movie or probably dreaming. I got up as quick as I could and tried to reach for my clothes… Next thing I heard was a thunderous sound on my face in the form of a dirty stinky slap. I was confused, I didn’t know whether to get angry, cry or beg. I just allowed my instincts to play and I saw my self on my knees begging.. “Big bros, Abeg it is not what you think.. I ..I she told me she wasn’t mari..” Another slap interrupted me. Then I knew my end had come and I might not come out the same again.

Two other guys came in the room and said. “Mudiaga, wetin happen?” As they saw me they laughed and said “This bros don enter one chance, na here you go die today.”
I was begging like a thief cut pants down, in the actual sense I was. Then the fierce looking guy that hit me said he was going to get a knife to cut my penis. At that moment, I didn’t know how to tell my parents,siblings and girlfriend that I might probably not see them again. As the guy left for the knife, the other guys remained.

One of them said to me. “Bros you Bleep up, all you Lagos boys think say you fit come here come Bleep any girl anyhow….You own don finish today.”
I noticed he was not as furious as the first guy. So I begged him. “Brother please, I will do anything please don’t kill me, help me.”
Meanwhile I looked back at Onome to help me tell them I did not know she was married as I was about to speak she shouted. “Shut up! Ashawo like you, your own don finish today.”

I looked at myself and asked myself is this how I will die? So the second guy said. “Bros, look… I like you, I wan help you… give me your ATM first.” I said.”Brother see I don’t have my ATM with me it’s in Lagos you can search my wallet.”

They searched my wallet, it wasn’t there but they took my N7,000 and my wallet, they dropped my ID cards and other stuffs in my wallet. They stumbled on my phone galaxy S4 brand new, but I begged them to just drop the sim, which they did. The other guy eyed my shoes and he took it and gave me his rusty palm slippers. They told me to run before the guy comes back, I wore my jeans but forgot my boxers, picked my shirt and ran for my dear life.

As I ran, I stopped because I realized with just one shout of “Thief!” I am gone for good. So I walked, didn’t have a dime on me, so I trekked for about 40 minutes till I got to the guest house. I took a shower and went to a nearby church that day and thank God for the gift of life…..

Na who send u job? bad belle Jobless pikin. angry
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by Rukkydelta(f): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Good for you This is what lustful desires always lead to
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by chigoizie7(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2017
This guy is just not serious one bit
Re: C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O by gabi101(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
lol cheesy...welcome to my home bro cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja / . / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.