Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (115134 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hadampson:
U mean samyfreshsmooth nd twinkiet? undecided iz gud nah.. u knw we av evrything in abundant so let gives some out 4 charity.. Might even give dtobs nd yewandequeen sefsmiley
naso dear dem go dey fyt on wu to collect am lolzz
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 6:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Few weeks later, Gori had fully learned the "yahoo" business and it was not bringing money as he thought. He promised to meet with Solo after school.

Gori was seated in his favourite position in class, people had dejected him and refused to associate with him since Ken's demise, Promise had distanced herself so did Tony.

"Been a while." Daniel said as he sat near Gori. Daniel was the impeached class governor, He was also a truant. He was the tallest in the department if not in the whole school, he could smoke and drink anything. He was always high anytime he came to school and it was rumored he was a yahoo boy. He exchanged greetings with Gori.
"How far?where your hostel dey sef... I bin one crash for una side this weekend."Daniel asked.
" na offk I dey o." Gori replied.
"Tear me una address you..." Gori gave Daniel his address and that was how their friendship started.

Gori visited Bills D don's house that evening, he had been avoiding him since ken's incidence, Gori had gone through the black diary and knew Bills was John Anifowose's son, he was fooled, they used him and he was ready to seek revenge on them all. His spiritual instinct told him Bills was home when the guy he met outside said he was not, he mumbked some incantations and the guy allowed him to pass through the gate, he went straight into Bills d don's room.

"Bills" he called out , immediately, Bills disengaged from the girl he was making love to.
"What are you doing here? How... How did you pass through the gate?" Bills was shocked, his father had warned him about Gori.
"Bills, why were you avoiding me?" Gori asked eyeing the girl Bills was having sex with earlier, he was no virgin but it had been long he had sex and he knew it would he nice having sex with the prostitute for free.
"Do you have a condom.?" He asked looking so impatient.
"Yes." Bills d don answered. Gori sighted a condom by the bedside, pulled off his clothes and before Bills could say no, he was already working on the prostitute.
The guards in the room were shocked at Bills D Don's calmness and made for Gori. As each was about hitting Gori with a gun, they noticed they hit bills d Don who fainted immediately. Gori laughed at the guys and continued with the lady till he cummed. He then stood up and left.
"I WILL BE BACK FOR YOUR WICKED FATHER." he wrote on a sheet of paper and left.

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Nna no be only me be dy derail b4 o......shey is because is eley me dat ampologise cry cry

issoryte

gori do make u come initiate me gan.......i wan show bibi who i be grin grin grin

ermmm i think theres a mistake in episode 5 abi is it 4, wen ken dey yarn gori d story of e life he said his girlfriend was killed by the vc and prof john (hope i got d name rite) but wen he gave gori his atm card(s) he gave him d address of his girlfriend and asked him to gve some of the money to her

how come undecided

He had another who was pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Eniqurl(f): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Interesting!
Re: Shadows Of The Green by kajsa08: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2017
@BiBi thanks for d mention love. ur story is superb n something i can actually see playing out in ma head.

More Wisdom n much love.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bibi294 d update ix too short na. nd ah dnt knw wat i've done 2u dat u dnt wnt 2 mention mah name. buh anywhere i must say u re such a gud writer. i luv d way u work.
#BibiBelievers
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Davidhero(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
hehehe.... Gori see what u have gotten urself into... Let that ur power not fail u one day sha...
Re: Shadows Of The Green by mercichoco(f): 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
It feels good to b back, as for the mod that banned me, i've written your name in ken's black diary, na thunder wey get branches to fire you.

Mmmmh! Bibi294 you're doing a nice job. tankiyu verimuch!
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:22am On Feb 14, 2017
Daniel visited Gori that evening, he was marvelled seeing Gori's house.
"Gori, how coe? Whee is this?" Daniel asked, no way Gori can afford that house.
"Dan, na me o.... Na God."
"Tell me, what's the secret?"
"What secret? No secret joo, na the VC gave me naw."
"Gori, did the VC ordered for ken's death? Did you kill Kenneth?"Daniel asked.
" What if I kill Ken?"He smiled, he wanted Dan to dear him.
"OmoG, I wanna be like you." Dan announced. Gori smiled, Daniel could never pass through what he had passed through, he waved Ken off, cooked some noodles and they ate.
Gori brought out his laptop and began surfing the net, when Dan saw what he was doing, he laughed.
"Do you think you can make it without some juju? See, I've been in this work before I gained admission o, if not for some of my friend who took me out recently, omo, na ten thousand najira level I for still dey o."
"It's a lie joo, I've a friend who is now successful and he does it purely." Gori boasted.
"I'm telling you everyone is trying some things spiritually, do you know Solo? The school biggest yahoo guy?you won't believe he sleeps with a snake anytime he wants to work." Dan said, Gori was shocked
"Dan, wait! Which Solo?"
"Same solo now, the three hundred level Solo in banking and finance."
"Solo! Na im teach me now. He con tell me say im patrol pure, in no dey use juju." He said angrily.
"Which Solo?Solo wey don use all the girls for this school finish. Im yahoo no pure o."
"I, Goriola is going to outshine Solomon. He wanted to outsmart me right? He said and walked away.

Gori and Tiwatope stood in front of a small unpainted house, a girl who was heavily pregnant came out. The lady was Ayokunmi, late Ken's girlfriend, she wasa tall pretty young lady in her early twenties.
" Good morning"the girl greeted.
"Morning dear.I want to see Ayokunmi,please" Gori asked.
"I am Ayokunmi." Gori stared at her,he thought of how's pretty young lady could be impregnated by Kenneth who was an old man.
"I am G..."
"I know!" She cut in.
"You are Goriola Fatoyinbo from Kenneth school and this is Tiwatope, your girlfriend." The lady announced. Goriola and Tiwatope exchanged surprised glances.
"Who is Ayokunmi? How did she know about them?"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2017
mercichoco, welcome love.
Alamiendagash, no vex

Sorry I don't dedicate in the last few update....
I've been busy....
And no light....

Lest I forget, who is my val o?
Are you all getting ready for my birthday?
"You all must celebrate with me and send me birthday gift o."

Happy val... I love you all

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Musampa73(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2017
Happy baide to u in advance Bibi.

This ur update is kinda short this days OK quickly come and drop another LAMBA if you gifts for ur baide.lols
Re: Shadows Of The Green by ikombe: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bibi294:
Alamiendagash, no vex

I've been busy....
And no light....

We love you too kiss
Happy Birthday in advance

Am capable of being your val grin

Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bibi294:
Alamiendagash, no vex

I've been busy....
And no light....

Ix okay sweeti. yrstaday ah was watchin 9pm news whn minister of info. lai speak. he says "dis kinda situation we re in changes everytin like wrong bcome ryt, nd he also said dat baes re now d ones whu ix gona gave boos gift on val.day.
u re d1 2gave me gift 2day. appy birthday in advance
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
get interesting ooo choi...
harameede99 abeg shift yhur chair small abeg...

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
harameede99 shift yhur chair small abeg...

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2017
talk2saintify:

harameede99 shift yhur chair small abeg...
abeg shey na only me dey dis thread?wey u say make i shift or shey na because u wan sit down beside me #celeb#
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
harameede99:
abeg shey na only me dey dis thread?wey u say make i shift or shey na because u wan sit down beside me #celeb#

YHU SIDDON FOR FRONT NA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bibi tnx 4 d update,enjoyed it,n hbd grin ...*clears throat*erherm,who av Cin lecheM
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
talk2saintify:

YHU SIDDON FOR FRONT NA grin grin
oya u welcum make i shift lyk dat wait go buy drink cum first
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ayokunmi led them into the scanty living room, she ushered them to sit as she sit on a wooden stool.
"Gori, can you tell your babe to excuse us?" She asked, Tiwa stood up and left the room even before Gori could talk.
"You were not supposed to kill my joy the second time" she said with a teary eyes.
"A.y, I ...I don't mean to, I'm sorry." He begged.
"I missed him" she broke into tears, Gori had no feelings for those tears, all he wantis to get her to meet with her mother- in-law.
"I know you are now heartless, the only feelings you could have now is for Tiwa and not even your parents. Ken loved me too, I knew he would die. The power in him is heavy to bear. Gori, why did you choose to thread Kenneth's path."
"A.Y, how come you know much about me?" He was confused. Ayokunmi laughed.
"That's the gift God gave me, I see both the past,present and future." She smiled again.
"How come? Are you a witch or something?"
" I'm neither a witch or ogbanje. It's just my talent."
"How come you were now carrying Ken's child when you knew he would die?"
"Love! I loved him. I knew he was going to die but I never knew how soon it would be. I fell in love with him and he fell with me. Ken wasted his destiny for a woman, the girl was not raped as she claimed but Kenneth never believed me. I told him to stop all the revenge mission but his mind was made up, see where it ended. Take me to his mother." She wipes her face,left the room and came with two boxes.
"Let's go.?" She announced
"Am I supposed not to see at least a member of your family" Gori asked.
"I don't have a family, I'm an orphan,also a widow." She smirked as she pulled the boxes outside.
"How about this house?" He asked.
"It belongs to Kenneth. He promised to complete the house but he chose not too" she said as she locked the door.

Few Weeks later, Gori made a fortune from his new 'business' and the first person he went to visit was Solo, his friend and boss.
"OmoG, how now?" Solo greeted.
"Solo, I dey o. How na?" Gori greeted and sat down.
"Solo, I don hammer!" Gori said suddenly as he popped a bottle of baron.
"How much u hammer, my boy? Wetin be my share?" Solo hailed.
"Approximately three Milla,." Gori said making an illustration of three with his fingers.
"Excuse me!"
"I mean three million naira" the guys around hailed Gori, Omo stood rooted to the spot, he was confused.
"How come? How can you make three million naira, Gori.?" Solo asked.
"I used my head." Gori replied touching his head.
"Do you know what my percentage it... 60/30"
"I don't understand you? You mean you are taking sixty percent of my money?" Gori asked
"Yes, I'm your boss. You're still under me."
"Solo, abegee, forget say u b ma boss. You wey don dey use juju sef never jam 3 ehm for your life. Boss, I no fit give you hundred Kay. You refused to show me the way and when someone else did, you want to reap where u no sow." He said, drop a wad of five hundred naira notes on the table and left.
Guys who were present were astonished, Solo was known to be a cheat but no one dared look at him in the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by nanadeeva01(f): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
So Ken late ex-girlfriend was not raped nd Ken had to live a useless life because of her. Na wasad

Gori bring my share of the mulla no chop am alone because na me show u the waycheesy

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 3:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Come Gori na juju u use make d money? Come here nd explain now *forming vex*
Re: Shadows Of The Green by oyinella(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
bibi294.... more!
Re: Shadows Of The Green by prisiliveth: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
the end will justify....... more,more,more...
Re: Shadows Of The Green by talk2saintify(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
more wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by clearboos(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
update ooooo,pls
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
I been wan change my name to soloho19 before but I get feeling say gori go eff am up
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
No place like home.... I travelled down to Ekiti to see my families. I miss dem like #wehdone sir.

Who miss me?

Who's ready for an update ?

My marriage starts tomorrow

Wanna handle both Shadows of the Green and My Marriage for my birth month

My marriage is a short story... A story with few chapters

Who's ready? grin grin grin grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Ehmjay(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
ME! ME! ME!
Re: Shadows Of The Green by saraphina(f): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
me toooooo
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
na me o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by oyinella(f): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.