Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban (17259 Views)

4 US Forces Injured After Russian And US Military Vehicles Collide / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation / 15 USA States Sue Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by iluvpomo(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2017
Thank goodness we have Buhari and not Trump
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by bi0nics: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2017
iluvpomo:
Thank goodness we have Buhari and not Trump

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Kingspin(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2017
AmuEwu:
I'm still wandering how Trump won the election
They are not giving up on Clinton defeat.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by 0b10010011: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
What i find really refreshing about OsuPobians and their love for Trump in the hope he will grant them their Osufra wishes is that Califonia has asked to secede from the USA!

Now, before Trump even makes the first move in their favour, he must have reduced the number of states in the US from 50 to 49!

Now, who in their right mind thinks Trump wold EVER allow that to happen? grin

Time to start looking for the next dïck to suck boys, it seems Trump's been tainted. Maybe go back to Natanyahu and Putin. grin

grin grin grin

Don't mind them, been jumping from pillar to post in the last 5 decades. They will seek at this pace, they will still believe Robert Mugabe will give them Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by hucienda: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Virginia wey Trump clear most of the counties there sef dey folo talk.

Dis defeat pain democrats ehhhnn cheesy
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2017
Thawarplay:
Just wondering who vote for Trump cause most the American on Facebook are blasting him

That's how most Americans where blasting Obama on facebook too, baba leave them, nothing is going to happen to trump
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Chrisharry(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2017
A waste of time. A hate action devoid of substance.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Corrinthians(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2017
0b10010011:

grin grin grin

Don't mind them, been jumping from pillar to post in the last 5 decades. They will seek at this pace, they will still believe Robert Mugabe will give them Biafra.

Robert Mugabe kwa! grin grin grin

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Thawarplay(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2017
udemzy101:

That's how most Americans where blasting Obama on facebook too, baba leave them, nothing is going to happen to trump

AT least they don't blast cause of recession
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by gudnex22(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2017
gudnex22:
On January 21st of 2017, the day after I take the oath of office, Americans will finally wake up in a country where the laws of the United States are enforced. We are going to be considerate and compassionate to everyone. But my greatest compassion will be for our own struggling citizens.

Donald Trump

Zach Kerman
Not taking refugees and closing our borders doesn't mean we are "heartless" or "mean". I lock my doors every night. I don't lock them because I "hate" the people outside. I lock them because I LOVE the people INSIDE! Yes Good job Mr. President!
Like · 167 · Reply · Report · 3 hours ago
12 replies

when I see things like this I ask myself who are those protesting?
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Corrinthians(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Chrisharry:
A waste of time. A hate action devoid of substance.
The same way Osus actions against Buhari is devoid of substance. cheesy

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2017
lonelydora:
Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises. Why are people angry with him? US shouldn't have voted for him, because he told you guys before hand.

Donald Trump my man.
You realise he lost the popular vote right? So technically most Americans didn't vote for him

2 Likes

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by cybriz82(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Thawarplay:
Just wondering who vote for Trump cause most the American on Facebook are blasting him

with money you can also move mountain.....
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Thawarplay:

AT least they don't blast cause of recession

Abi, unlike we Nigerians...

To buy gas wahala

diesel wahala

petrol wahala

and even the common man kerosene na war and some 1diots are criticising 2face for trying to hold a protest..

1 Like

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by keyanZuzer: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2017
States in Nigeria should have autonomy so we can sue Buhari
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nuel25846(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Well..they got the president they deserve not the president they want.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Etogist: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
What i find really refreshing about OsuPobians and their love for Trump in the hope he will grant them their Osufra wishes is that Califonia has asked to secede from the USA!

Now, before Trump even makes the first move in their favour, he must have reduced the number of states in the US from 50 to 49!

Time to start looking for the next dïck to suck boys, it seems Trump's been tainted. Maybe go back to Natanyahu and Putin. grin

Please very careful before die on Biafra matter. You are really going nuts.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by phenase(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:

Omenka> Omenka > Omenka. How many time did I call You . You are Bad...o

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Adonis7: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Mynd44:
We always complain about Politicians not doing what he said they will do but we find one and the whole world wants to lose their head. America voted the pumpkin, they should enjoy it.

Plus California and New York have kuku said they will practice open defiance before

So you dey comment shocked shocked

By the way, epp your boy na... Nor leave am like dis

Maka why

#Adonis7HasSpoken

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:

I laugh when I see igbos carry placards with isreal flags. Isreal is majorly Jews and Muslims while Christains are pretty less in the country. Moreso, the Jews killed Jesus. Aren't they schooled about this?

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2017
MrMontella:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/

cc:lalasticlala seun mynd44 obinoscopy
Trump could be the first US president to be impeached in the shortest time after inauguration. US presidency isn't his family affair in which he can always prevail in everything. With over 1 million signatures against his proposed UK visit, it's crystal clear that he's gonna be the most humiliated president in US history...i've never heard of such a mess with any of his predecessors. He's threatening to sanction China, where most of the American investments are....and the Chinese too are saying he's playing with fire. Iran are threatening to send home US expatriates as well. With all these much ado about creating jobs for the American people, I hope the reverse won't be the case because more people will be jobless in an unprecedented manner under his administration the way he's going about his policies. Moving investment from one country to another could cost a fortune. Cost of labour should also be considered because the cheap labour enjoyed in China can't be the same in the US. I'm often amazed the way people just hail this guy in this forum without reasoning . He's saying some muslim countries should be barred from entering US, leaving the islamic countries where he's got investments and business interest out of the list. Back home, that some extremists in Nigeria are disturbing our peace doesn't mean all my muslim friends are extremists. America needs to look inwards because most of the attackers are resident in the USA as citizens at birth. Those coming from outside pose little or no threats to the American people. I hope somebody checks this guy fast, before he makes America lose her position as a leader in the world....these is not the best way of making America great again....it's merely going the opposite

3 Likes

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by phenase(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:

Omenka> Omenka > Omenka. How many time did I call You . You are Bad...o

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by successinlife: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2017
AmuEwu:
I'm still wandering how Trump won the election

Maniprogrammed by put-in through jankee computa.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by TeamSimple(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2017
I am a muslim,and I want that Ban to stay..if only America will hands off issues in ARAB countries.

As you can see most the barred Muslim countries ain't even complaining,it is a sigh of relief.. Please Trump extend your ban to all muslim dominated countries and keep your plots and armies off the countries as well.

1 Like

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by drnoel: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Mynd44:
We always complain about Politicians not doing what he said they will do but we find one and the whole world wants to lose their head. America voted the pumpkin, they should enjoy it.

Plus California and New York have kuku said they will practice open defiance before

Would have supported ur line of reasoning if the said man in question was sane but we all know that he is a raving lunatic. Lets not hide behind issues but rather look em in the face.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by jiorhemen(m): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2017
dukie25:
Donald Trump is not going to be in that position for long.
Sir, stop dreaming
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by 40kobo77: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:

Babygirl hii

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Mynd44: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2017
drnoel:

Would have supported ur line of reasoning if the said man in question was sane but we all know that he is a raving lunatic. Lets not hide behind issues but rather look em in the face.
You missed the sacarsm there mate wink
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by drnoel: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2017
Mynd44:

You missed the sacarsm there mate wink

Oh, was there one mate? grin sorry didn't see it. Carry on though
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
mykel20:
You realise he lost the popular vote right? So technically most Americans didn't vote for him

63 million people voted for him my nigga. A difference of about 2.9 million shy of Clinton's. That figure isn't negligible.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2017
Make America Great Again - Learn from Sweden and Germany
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Macelliot(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2017
Thawarplay:
Too much of cnn.

Visit www.facebook.com/FoxNews and see real americans. They are silent majority.

Or visit www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit / Trump Acquitted By Senate In Second Impeachment Trial / Obama's Victory Spells Trouble For Israel's Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.