Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban (17251 Views)

4 US Forces Injured After Russian And US Military Vehicles Collide / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation / 15 USA States Sue Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Only 4 states out of how manystates in America? Insignificant number. Trump is the best Americans need now.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Mynd44:
We always complain about Politicians not doing what he said they will do but we find one and the whole world wants to lose their head. America voted the pumpkin, they should enjoy it.

Plus California and New York have kuku said they will practice open defiance before

No wonder!!! I knew Nairaland's frontpage topics were disgustingly skewed towards Trump and I wondered

And one monkey called you to come and hide the post where I referenced the bias and you did it, but I wasn't sure it was you

Come, make I ask you. Is it bad belle? Why do you want Americans to suffer? I'm honestly curious.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2017
mykel20:
You realise he lost the popular vote right? So technically most Americans didn't vote for him

This fact is very difficult for many Nigerians to comprehend. As in, you say it this week, next week they will still ask you the same question. I'm talking from experience.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Mynd44: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2017
kalindaminda:

No wonder!!! I knew Nairaland's frontpage topics were disgustingly skewed towards Trump and I wondered

And one monkey called you to come and hide the post where I referenced the bias and you did it, but I wasn't sure it was you

Come, make I ask you. Is it bad belle? Why do you want Americans to suffer? I'm honestly curious.
Your failure to see the sacarsm is not my fault tongue
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2017
awelekiti:
Trump could be the first US president to be impeached in the shortest time after inauguration. US presidency isn't his family affair in which he can always prevail in everything. With over 1 million signatures against his proposed UK visit, it's crystal clear that he's gonna be the most humiliated president in US history...i've never heard of such a mess with any of his predecessors. He's threatening to sanction China, where most of the American investments are....and the Chinese too are saying he's playing with fire. Iran are threatening to send home US expatriates as well. With all these much ado about creating jobs for the American people, I hope the reverse won't be the case because more people will be jobless in an unprecedented manner under his administration the way he's going about his policies. Moving investment from one country to another could cost a fortune. Cost of labour should also be considered because the cheap labour enjoyed in China can't be the same in the US. I'm often amazed the way people just hail this guy in this forum without reasoning . He's saying some muslim countries should be barred from entering US, leaving the islamic countries where he's got investments and business interest out of the list. Back home, that some extremists in Nigeria are disturbing our peace doesn't mean all my muslim friends are extremists. America needs to look inwards because most of the attackers are resident in the USA as citizens at birth. Those coming from outside pose little or no threats to the American people. I hope somebody checks this guy fast, before he makes America lose her position as a leader in the world....these is not the best way of making America great again....it's merely going the opposite

The Nigerians who support him are one of the following:

1. Mind-numbingly stupid
2. Oyinbo ass-lickers
3. People who think he is a "self-made man" and thus inspires them to think they too can make it--heard this a lot--not knowing he inherited a real estate empire from his father then proceeded to bankrupt himself no less than eight times, bailed out with taxpayer money, which he proudly boasted he cheats on his taxes, fucking leech

I lost my train of thought.

Ah yes

4. Bad belle people who want to see America suffer
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Mynd44:

Your failure to see the sacarsm is not my fault tongue

Sarcasm for where. You clearly said Americans should enjoy the pumpkin they voted for. You know that most Americans DID NOT vote for him. You called him a pumpkin so I'm guessing you have an unflattering opinion of him. But you still relish his presidency. So I asked why you want Americans to suffer.

Perhaps there's some subtlety that went over my head.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by hamilton62(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2017
jaymejate:
What's our own there.

Please how is PMBs health?
are you asking the human whi has gone 'there' and come back or you are asking who his ancestors told that they know how he is fairing with them? *wink*
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Becomeone: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Trump is doing what is right. The selfish American should stop complaining
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by airmark(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Becomeone:
Trump is doing what is right. The selfish American should stop complaining

He has not even done what Mohammed did to jews :

The Message and The Prophet of Peace

Sahih Bukhari volume 9, Book 85, Number 77:

Narrated Abu Huraira: While we were in the mosque, Allah's Apostle came out to us and said, "Let us proceed to the Jews." So we went along with him till we reached Bait-al-Midras (a place where the Torah used to be recited and all the Jews of the town used to gather). The Prophet stood up and addressed them, "O Assembly of Jews! Embrace Islam and you will be safe!" The Jews replied, "O Aba-l-Qasim! You have conveyed Allah's message to us." The Prophet said, "That is what I want (from you)." He repeated his first statement for the second time, and they said, "You have conveyed Allah's message, O Aba-l-Qasim." Then he said it for the third time and added, "You should Know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to exile you from this land, so whoever among you owns some property, can sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by PETUK(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thawarplay:
Just wondering who vote for Trump cause most the American on Facebook are blasting him
those ones on Facebook are illegal aliens and are not legible to vote
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mynd44:
We always complain about Politicians not doing what he said they will do but we find one and the whole world wants to lose their head. America voted the pumpkin, they should enjoy it.

Plus California and New York have kuku said they will practice open defiance before
grin pumpkin. That's an endearment too u know.

Anyways we ARE enjoying trumps swift work
undecided people will always cry.
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
savedpeace:
Just drinking my pap.... Watching what's going to happen next .... Next page grin
I thought pap was for babies and elderly people tongue
Re: 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
ipob,make una no complain oo na una dey always travel round the world,so na una e go pain pass. Una support am,so face d yawa e bring come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit / Trump Acquitted By Senate In Second Impeachment Trial / Germany Slips Into Recession As Inflation, Higher Interest Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.