Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me (1860 Views)

Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Good morning everyone and happy new month to u all, more money for us all.

Seriously this morning I'm a little angry cos I saw a very sweet damsel, dat I used to know way back in 2013 she has become more beautiful and sexy, back then I was a choir master in a church and I always encouraged the choir to pray often and when we are havn choir fastn and prayer and we're prayn in church together, I always encourage them to speak in tongues and when I'm exhortn them I'm always talkn abt livn right and holy.

Although the girls were entering my eyes buh I jus refused to toast them atleast until there have been a significant increase and development in the choir, but along the line all the girls were liking me very well and they use to come and visit me at home, I know they are bad girls and sometimes boiz use to come and look for them in church and aometimed I see them on the road hangn out wth boiz.

One day I cld no longer bear it, I decided to ask one of the gals out by name Ayo and she was one that do come and visit me and I won't do anything cos I was respectn my christian life and spirituality and also my mantle as a choir master,she's the one I saw this morning although we've both left the church, but since then that I asked her out she keeps telln me that she can't date a pastor, I've told her I'm not a pastor and she should forget all those spaekn in tongues and exhortation I was doin then, buh she keeps calln me pastor israel, and also saying that we can't date cos I'm a pastor, infact I jus feel like showing her video clips of how crazy I am, so that she can know that I am not what I portrayed then....ehn which kind of wahala is dis.

Now two other gals have declined me frm the same choir group even though I'm not in that church again buh I still see them on the road saying they can't date a pastor in fact I'm jus tired.

1 Like

Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by banjicom(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Maybe the holy spirit is trying to protect you from karichikas............
They want 2 steal your destiny but they are afraid of the fire in you.
Praise the Lord tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin grin

Eeeya...
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by ELShehzad: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2017
NP

Falz ft Phyno- Karishika
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by darbeelicous(f): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2017
awwwww, you were pastor-zoned! another kinda zone bra! take heart.

2 Likes

Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2017
banjicom:

Praise the Lord tongue
which fire? I was jus doing it then. But it's been years and they jus can't stop calln me a pastor and I dnt like it
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by tee59(f): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Ur life ur problem. Woman wrapper.
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Wehdone sir

2 Likes

Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
tee59:
Ur life ur problem. Woman wrapper.
yes if u call me a woman wrapper I'll agree, only if u'll agree to take me to ur house and sew me while touchn me wth ur soft hands.I promise I won't cum on u, I'll control myself

But wait o are u a teacher, I have dis feeln that u're one.
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Gistedge:

lmao this is funny #pastorZONED grin

1 Like

Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
I can relate to this sha.
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
SirWere:
I can relate to this sha.
has it happened to u before?
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
jonaifame22:
has it happened to u before?
Twice. Scenario was a lil bit different. I was tutoring some girls for GCE and one of them was offering me so much green light that even a dolt like me knew the gist.

But I was "holy" and dumb then sadsad
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
SirWere:
Twice. Scenario was a lil bit different. I was tutoring some girls for GCE and one of them was offering me so much green light that even a dolt like me knew the gist.

But I was "holy" and dumb then sadsad
lol, holy and dumb, infact anytime I remember those days I feel like I slacked
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by youngfocus(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
DAT is d way of God don't depart from it,
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by DanielGb(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Gistedge:

New Word. 'Pastor Zoned'
I like that.
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2017
youngfocus:
DAT is d way of God don't depart from it,
buh I guess I took it too for, wth the way I was doin then sef some of them might think I won't amount to any thing in bed
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by EmperorLee(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2017
jonaifame22:
buh I guess I took it too for, wth the way I was doin then sef some of them might think I won't amount to any thing in bed

In other news, you regret choosing eternity in heaven over five minutes of enjoyment that could have caused you to be hiv positive now ?
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by joliyp(f): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2017
pple folk r wishin to be like u....u wish to be like dem
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

In other news, you regret choosing eternity in heaven over five minutes of enjoyment that could have caused you to be hiv positive now ?
wat makes u think other glas I have fvcked her clean
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2017
banjicom:

Praise the Lord tongue

Hmmm
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by intercom: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2017
Bad guy, using female profile while he is a guy. YOU MUST BE A GAY
jonaifame22:
Good morning everyone and happy new month to u all, more money for us all.

Seriously this morning I'm a little angry cos I saw a very sweet damsel, dat I used to know way back in 2013 she has become more beautiful and sexy, back then I was a choir master in a church and I always encouraged the choir to pray often and when we are havn choir fastn and prayer and we're prayn in church together, I always encourage them to speak in tongues and when I'm exhortn them I'm always talkn abt livn right and holy.

Although the girls were entering my eyes buh I jus refused to toast them atleast until there have been a significant increase and development in the choir, but along the line all the girls were liking me very well and they use to come and visit me at home, I know they are bad girls and sometimes boiz use to come and look for them in church and aometimed I see them on the road hangn out wth boiz.

One day I cld no longer bear it, I decided to ask one of the gals out by name Ayo and she was one that do come and visit me and I won't do anything cos I was respectn my christian life and spirituality and also my mantle as a choir master,she's the one I saw this morning although we've both left the church, but since then that I asked her out she keeps telln me that she can't date a pastor, I've told her I'm not a pastor and she should forget all those spaekn in tongues and exhortation I was doin then, buh she keeps calln me pastor israel, and also saying that we can't date cos I'm a pastor, infact I jus feel like showing her video clips of how crazy I am, so that she can know that I am not what I portrayed then....ehn which kind of wahala is dis.

Now two other gals have declined me frm the same choir group even though I'm not in that church again buh I still see them on the road saying they can't date a pastor in fact I'm jus tired.

your badness no get part two.

Better repent or..... i don talk my own
Re: See What Too Mch Sprituality Of Back Then Is Costn Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2017
intercom:
Bad guy, using female profile while he is a guy. YOU MUST BE A GAY

your badness no get part two.

Better repent or..... i don talk my own
I'm not gay

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex A Proof Of Love / I Want To Talk To Someone. Relationship Wise. / Checkout The Hips Transformation On This Lady That Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.