Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

"Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" (31471 Views)

Comparing Me With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Mikel Obi – Okorocha / Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters / Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by Kingsley1000(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thank God for peter obi and ngige.....obiano's inept governance would have been exposed
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by itsRhamzy: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
DrObum:
Of course that's true!

We all know Obiano is the Messi in the comparison.

Obiano has never been slapped by a ghost!
Obiano doesn't owe pensioners and blackmail them to forfeit their monies.
Obiano did not arrange a flying casket with Dana Air for his people.
Obiano does not leave a refuse dump in his state capital to punish his people.

Infact, Okorocha is not even fit to be the head of a family!
grin; D. all right this is funny

3 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by gfullmoon(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Okoroawusa is a failed limping bastard. Check out the comments from genuine imolites on fb lol

Comparing the technocratic Obiano to the illiterate Okorocha is like comparing Obama with Mugabe. Okorocha failed in all areas of good governance. He should go and learn work from Obiano. Light and darkness cannot be compared.

Apart from dictatorship or rather overstaying in governance of Zimbabwe. Robert Mugabe is the World Most Studied President or Head of state with about three PHDs. That is a good side of Robert Mugabe most of us do not know outside sit tightism.
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by nkemdi89(f): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
DrObum:
Of course that's true!

Na my governor you finished like this ba?

3 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by paramakina202: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Who takes OkoroAwusa serious ?nobody in the East takes him serious except his northern brothers and some apc zombies from sw.

2 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by luvinhubby(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
DrObum:
Of course that's true!

Wicked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by OreMI22: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rochas is a clown.

Even though okorocha has had 2 terms and bigger budget than Obiano who has had only one term in this recession era, obiano's achievements in his first 2 years trump what rochas was able to fo in 8 years.

Mind you, im from Abia state.

5 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by LasGidiOwner: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Stop deceiving yourself. Obiano's 2yrs in office dwarfed Okoroawusa's 7yrs in office. FACT.

Here are genuine Imolites whipping their useless governor.

[s]
ayindejimmy:
These are facts
Okorocha's achievements

https://www.nairaland.com/3284799/amazing-achievements-gov-rochas-okorocha

Obiano's achievements

https://www.nairaland.com/2994604/obiano-marks-2-years-office

Between the two, I think Okorocha has done better... My opinion
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by kernel501: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bolustic:
I cant just imagine Amosun yabbing Aregbe publicly.

I have said it many times that these people are the real enemies of themselves.

Not the Northerner nor Omoluabis

You see why the North refer to the West as Manafiq (Hypocrites) ? But you remember Ambode indicting his predecessor Fashola even when they are of same party? One thing I've seen in your tribe is, busy-body on issues that doesn't have to do with them. How does Okorocha and Obiano's issue affects the West?

2 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by aviazuva: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
So nobody, even Imo people can say anything good about Okorocha?
Akpokue Dike na Aguleri, Akpaka mgbavu na Okalakwu na you win.
All in support say Aye ======All
All against say nay-------------- none

THE AYES HAVE IT
AVIAZUVAKENE

4 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by Ruggedpen: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
ayokellany:

To you but pound for pound Okorocha is miles ahead of Obiano in every ramification of governance. From education, infrastructure, social welfare etc. The only place Obiano seem to have an edge is agriculture and we all know he does that with his online noise than on the farm where it should actually take place.
AM FROM EHIME MBANO LGA OF IMO STATE. NOW TELL ME THAT OKOROCHA IS A GOOD GOVERNOR, FREE EDUCATION WITH HIDDEN CHARGES, THE TAUGHT OF GOING TO MY VILLAGE ALWAYS GIVE ME NIGHTMARE BECAUSE DEATH TRAP CALL ROAD, ANYBODY THAT KNOW EKE AHIARA TO ABA BRANCH CAN BEAR ME WITNESS. OKOROCHA IS LEFT WING PLAYER OF THAT MBIERI AND OBIANO IS THE MESSI OF BARCELONA FC, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FLY OVER OBIANO HAS BUILT WITH THE LITTLE TIME HAS STAY IN ANAMBRA.

7 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by obamabinladen(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bolustic:
I cant just imagine Amosun yabbing Aregbe publicly.

I have said it many times that these people are the real enemies of themselves.

Not the Northerner nor Omoluabis

2 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by obamabinladen(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
gfullmoon:

Apart from dictatorship or rather overstaying in governance of Zimbabwe. Robert Mugabe is the World Most Studied President or Head of state with about three PHDs. That is a good side of Robert Mugabe most of us do not know outside sit tightism.

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by sigiyaya(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
DrObum:
Of course that's true!

I am from Imo state my brother ROCHAS is a BIG FOOL!! But that ur FLYING CASKET got me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by nigerianvenom(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
DrObum:
Of course that's true!

Why are u thus weekend, Dr. I'm just laughing. Okoro isn't worth bin a family head?
What about head of the family

4 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by forgiveness: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
People are saying Obiano performed better than Okorocha without substantiating, how and why it is so.

Let someone provide facts that Obiano is better than Okorocha, sefini. grin until then I don't believe. grin
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by LasGidiOwner: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nobody is interested in what you believe. Obiano's 2yrs in office makes the 7yrs of Okoroawusa to look like a waste of time. You can take that to the world bank for payment..sefini! cool

[s]
forgiveness:
People are saying Obiano performed better than Okorocha without substantiating, how and why it is so. Let someone provide facts that Obiano is better than Okorocha, sefini. grin until then I don't believe. grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by iSlayer: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
medpren:

The white kid is not Igbo. But here is a yoruba skull point east while his ewedu face faces ogbomosho in the SW. More IPOB-induced pains to pro-dullard oblong ewedu skulls.... grin grin

HAhhhahhahahahhahah

2 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by forgiveness: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Nobody is interested in what you believe. Obiano's 2yrs in office makes the 7yrs of Okoroawusa to look like a waste of time. You can take that to the world bank for payment..sefini! cool

[s][/s]

Hehehehe! As usual, bragging without substantiating. Continue. grin
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by iSlayer: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
[s]
Pritypussi:
No difference between the two. They are all useless in that region dishing out bad governance
A survey across the SE will prove me right. The least developed and habitable region in the whole of Africa
[/s]

Says an Edo flying harlot. When are you returning to Italy?

1 Like

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by Pritypussi(f): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
iSlayer:

Says an Edo flying harlot. When are you returning to Italy?

when your mom the chief harlot in Italy sends my flight ticket
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by mikehenrymp2(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
I'm from Anambra state. It is only in the state capitals that Rochas has done better in terms of infrastructures and beautification than Obiano, I.e comparing Owerri to Awka, reason being that Anambra has more than three cities (Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and Ekwulobia) so Obiano did not centre his infrastructure development in Awka only but every part of the state is witnessing massive development. I have been to different parts of the two states and I'm proudly saying that Obiano is a million miles ahead of
Okorocha in all ramification of good governance

4 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by iSlayer: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
[s]
forgiveness:
People are saying Obiano performed better than Okorocha without substantiating, how and why it is so.

Let someone provide facts that Obiano is better than Okorocha, sefini. grin until then I don't believe. grin
[/s]

Nobody has time for a mongrel from the west.

1 Like

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by LasGidiOwner: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
forgiveness:
Hehehehe! As usual, bragging without substantiating. Continue. grin

Imolites are having similar discussion on Facebook. Here are some of their comments. They know the truth within them LOL!

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by obaaderemi: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bolustic:
grin grin grin grin
HAHA!Dis one no good o.
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by iSlayer: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
[s]
Pritypussi:

when your mom the chief harlot in Italy sends my flight ticket
[/s]

That one touch you ba? Sorry my mum is not from Edo nor a harlot but we both now agree that you are. So how many abortions have you done so far Italian? How many more are you planning on?
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by Pritypussi(f): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
iSlayer:

That one touch you ba? Sorry my mum is not from Edo nor a harlot but we both now agree that you are. So how many abortions have you done so far Italian? How many more are you planning on?

Ask your sisters who sleep around with poor men in Nigeria. I'm sure the least any of them has had is 20
yea we chicks love dick like that. you can open their panties one after the other to confirm
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
In a sane country okorocha should have been cooling his head in jail.I am from Imo oo but that guy deserve to be slaughtered with optimum speed and accuracy.

2 Likes

Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by forgiveness: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Imolites are having similar discussion on Facebook. Here are some of their comments. They know the truth within them LOL!

10 out of 2 million Imolites comments are not enough to justify all Imolites are not happy with Okorocha. You know. grin
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by LasGidiOwner: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
About 9m are saying the saying thing. See more here..

https://www.facebook.com/imsgowerri/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

forgiveness:

10 out of 2 million Imolites comments are not enough to justify all Imolites are not happy with Okorocha. You know. grin
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by Abagworo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ruggedpen:

AM FROM EHIME MBANO LGA OF IMO STATE. NOW TELL ME THAT OKOROCHA IS A GOOD GOVERNOR, FREE EDUCATION WITH HIDDEN CHARGES, THE TAUGHT OF GOING TO MY VILLAGE ALWAYS GIVE ME NIGHTMARE BECAUSE DEATH TRAP CALL ROAD, ANYBODY THAT KNOW EKE AHIARA TO ABA BRANCH CAN BEAR ME WITNESS. OKOROCHA IS LEFT WING PLAYER OF THAT MBIERI AND OBIANO IS THE MESSI OF BARCELONA FC, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FLY OVER OBIANO HAS BUILT WITH THE LITTLE TIME HAS STAY IN ANAMBRA.

Okorocha paid less time to propaganda and is still not interested which has led to a lot of misinformation. Outside Amaechi of Rivers State no Governor in the recent past from the East of the Niger has embarked on half of what Okorocha has carried with low budget. Apart from free education from Primary to tertiary he built over 300 full school blocks and in some instances entire school in his 1st 4 years. Over 800km of rural roads were done and he embarked on 27 solid hospitals with block work completed in his 1st term. He actually did a lot and has not relented till date.

Obiano on his own is trying but it's impossible for him to give free education from Primary to Tertiary to start with. If he tries it his State will be grounded instantly. Again aside the fact that both are Governors Okorocha has several Rochas Foundation Colleges in all parts of Nigeria training people for free and has sustained for more than 15 years training tens of thousands with present capacity of over 15000. Any politucian or businessman that can achieve 20% of that feat can compare himself with Okorocha.
Re: "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" by LasGidiOwner: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bastard I have been waiting to hear from you. Welcome. Now go and tell Okoroawusa that Imolites are bitter and ready to slaughter him to shred. You talked about free education..what is the status education in Imo state today compare to that of Anambra? Which of the 2 states have been leading in education at least in the last 5-10yrs? Tell Okoroawusa to avoid mentioning my state or else he ain't seen anything yet. Why can't he be focused on his useless state for once. Okoroawusa is not only a failure but the worst in the entire SE. Take that to the world bank..

[s]
Abagworo:

Okorocha paid less time to propaganda and is still not interested which has led to a lot of misinformation. Outside Amaechi of Rivers State no Governor in the recent past from the East of the Niger has embarked on half of what Okorocha has carried with low budget. Apart from free education from Primary to tertiary he built over 300 full school blocks and in some instances entire school in his 1st 4 years. Over 800km of rural roads were done and he embarked on 27 solid hospitals with block work completed in his 1st term. He actually did a lot and has not relented till date. Obiano on his own is trying but it's impossible for him to give free education from Primary to Tertiary to start with. If he tries it his State will be grounded instantly. Again aside the fact that both are Governors Okorocha has several Rochas Foundation Colleges in all parts of Nigeria training people for free and has sustained for more than 15 years training tens of thousands with present capacity of over 15000. Any politucian or businessman that can achieve 20% of that feat can compare himself with Okorocha.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife / Buhari, Ambode, Arrived Kano State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / Odikwa Or Odikwa Risky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.