Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] (30043 Views)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by DONSMITH123(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Maiduguri, the capital of Borno which had been ravaged by Boko Haram is hosting a rally to celebrate improved security condition being enjoyed by citizens.

DAILY POST gathered that the event has in attendance Major General Leo Irabor, Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole.

Othes are officers and men of the military, government officials, religious leaders, traditional heads, students, groups, traders and residents.

The rally is holding at Ramat Square, Maiduguri.

Meanwhile, Major General Irabor, has disclosed that the Nigerian Military has arrested two prominent politicians and a traditional ruler during a raid in Borno State.

According to him, the trio were among those arrested following intelligence about their alleged link with Boko Haram.

He also confirmed that some of his troops were ambushed by Boko Haram insurgents in the Damboa area, during which a civilian was shot dead and two others critically injured.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/01/happening-now-maiduguri-residents-troop-celebrate-decimation-boko-haramphotos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
PLEASE BE VIGILANT O.

I NO TRUST BOKO BOYS

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by OnankpaBa(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Sai Baba.

I stand with PMB

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by kingk(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
when on this earth will our government stop decieving us...
did i hear enjoying improve security?
e no go better for some people in this country....especially those in power of information.....lie.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is nothing more than women and children gathering to collect food in IDP camp. U can't stop our protest with fake News and propaganda. Bokoharam killed yesterday and today so nothing like decimated bokoharam!!

47 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Chikelue2000(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Make I hear say I dey dis kind place, those boko boys. Full here

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by hakeem4(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
All I see are hungry women and children coming to queue up for food

Make I no hear say bokoharam bomb that place tomorrow oooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by tociano009(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lie,i think this crowd are gathering to receive some food items

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by kennyblaze007(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
This isn't necessary...
Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by RobinRay(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
the only security official needed to stop Boko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by NaijaFutbol: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Show working
Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin See media stunt cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by HAH: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
So this crowd is the whole of maiduguri? At best this is a gathering of CJTF members and soldiers. Clear propaganda

Just two weeks ago the military killed 236 innocent people " accidentally" according to them, till today no action is done against the rogue officers, in a sane society accidental like this killing is termed manslaughter. This same Irabor told the world he order the action but the locations were wrong, he is not even suspended, life of civilians is like that of ants, according to the people of Kala Balge even boko haram have never caused such harm to them, soldiers will kill them BH too will harass them.

The last time Buhari was in Borno state was during campaign even when his soldiers killed 236 people he sent an ordinary aide not even VP to commiserate with the people, but at the same time went to Gambia that not a single person died and Gambia is not upto half of Borno population or economy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Mightyraw(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Propaganda everywhere, why do they av to fake news to make D country look secure
When its actually not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Smooyis(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
But really, the security atmosphere is better shocked

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Celebration ke?
Issorite!

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Joshjings(f): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Political crowd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Phemvin(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
You guys be careful and vigilant oo. I no trust BH like Lai Moha...

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by SalamRushdie: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Buhari prefers cosmetic approach instead of practical solution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by JennieCutie4U(f): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
they should be careful and stay safe o, the boko guys fit be in their midst o...nd by the way, was it not yesterday or so that I read in d news about a bomb blast in Maiduguri so which decimation are they celebrating? #justasking

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by bestman09(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lies!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by VickyRotex(f): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
"Ti su eni bata, aman fowo bo ni"

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Thisis2raw(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
I see no reason for this celebration.

I will celebrate when I hear no bomb blast news again

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by repogirl(f): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Yeah right. Propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Mutuwa(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
kingk:
when on this earth will our government stop decieving us...
did i hear enjoying improve security?
e no go better for some people in this country....especially those in power of information.....lie.

i tells you.

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by SmartyPants(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
HAH:
So this crowd is the whole of maiduguri? At best this is a gathering of CJTF members and soldiers

Is there any rally anywhere in the world where all the inhabitants of the city or town turn out??

Those women there, are they too part of the CJTF?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by HtwoOw: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Too soon

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by MrGreenMavro: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin
Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by OreMI22: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by SmartyPants(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
they should be careful and stay safe o, the boko guys fit be in their midst o...nd by the way, was it not yesterday or so that I read in d news about a bomb blast in Maiduguri so which decimation are they celebrating? #justasking

Are you unaware that Maiduguri was almost humanly uninhabitable just a few months ago?

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] by Yeeyo: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rubbish,while boko haram ar bussy killin ppl

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" / Military Captures Bandits Commander, Kills 8 Others In Niger State / 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.