Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos (51258 Views)

Its A Wonderful Christmas Gift...a Bouncing Baby Boy. / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
So sad RIP
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Ginaz(f): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
After injecting her she died? What truly happened, I'm so sad right now. Oh my God! I don't know why people ain't thorough when explaining.

RIP
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
the deceased complained of severe pains after being injected during labour. She died few hours later.

omg cry cry

Who knows what she was injected...?
So may quacks out there shocked

RIP beautiful lady!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by akaahs(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
I'm not understanding, u got married on 22 Dec and give birth in Jan.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Icon79(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

Please respect the dead

Don't play politics with everything

Thank you! There are just too many morons on this forum.

And by the way, RIP to the dead.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Abee79(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
voicelez:
Buhari, she didn't eat well before going into labour cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is a mean thing to say under such a circumstance
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by fpeter(f): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
voicelez:
Buhari, she didn't eat well before going into labour cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

May God forgive your stupidity. May you never experience this.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by elegantslayer(f): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
@op,dis lady died since first or sec week of jan,even if u are to post it here,it should that period she died not now DAT she has even bin buried,at least for her FAM sake,I will even advise pple should stop posting on her Fbuk wall.RIP to d beautiful VERA

1 Like

Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nymph0(f): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rest in peace beauty :-( cry
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by FearFactor1: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
wink2015:

Maternal mortality rate during child birth is high in Nigeria.

But there is a spiritual angle to this story. Let the husband be investigated. It could be he is a member of Ogboni confratenity and other blood sucking cult that desires human sacrifice for them to make wealth or live long.

Enyi mush u quote the whole post??
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
What a tragedy. you can imagine what women go through yet the men can't appreciate us right.
She's dead but he's alive to remarry.

1 Like

Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by juman(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
You see!

The health sector has rotten away, while the so called president has ran to abroad to treat himself.

Condolence to her family.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by rosy1992(f): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by jfleece(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Beware diabolism is real..... It's as real as the marauding fulani herdsmen.... Pls always pray.. What a beautiful woman.. Smh...
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Obodo999(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
thornapple:
What a tragedy. you can imagine what women go thorough yet the men can't appreciate us right.
She's dead but he's alive to remarry.

This is inappropriate things to write. Please don't bring gender issues to this.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by ufuosman(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Painful death, rip
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Blonchilli(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
wink2015:

But there is a spiritual angle to this story. Let the husband be investigated. It could be he is a member of Ogboni confratenity and other blood sucking cult that desires human sacrifice for them to make wealth or live long.

Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by africanusvu(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
The real beuty never goes for beuty pangeant.we had such queen and Chidimma cucumber won most beutyful gal? RIP EZINWANNEM.KA JEHOVA NARA MKPURU OBI GI NA NDOKWA
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by MrHighSea: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
1994?
I'm a very old man.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by EternalTruth: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
MrHighSea:
1994? I'm a very old man.
that her age sef. Make I keep quiet sha
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by delishpot: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
And some foolish men would ask women.... what is the big deal in pregnancy, labour and childbirth.

I pray for Comfort to her loved ones.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by josite: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
the friend that puts this bad news in the public doman is obviously an evil person.why publicize this kind of news about your friend?
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by crispyvick(f): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
who knows the kind of injection that was given to her.kinna remember the one a nurse gave me for days i couldn't walk.R.I.P so sad
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obodo999:

This is inappropriate things to write. Please don't bring gender issues to this.
Nothing inappropriate in my statement. If you are having guilty conscience, learn to appreciate your woman to the fullest. that is the point i'm making.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
thornapple:

Nothing inappropriate in my statement. If you are having guilty conscience, learn to appreciate your woman to the fullest. that is the point i'm making.
Guilty conscience is worrying him, we know his type.
They won't come to comment on this, if it were on a woman cheating, they'll arrive in full force.

People should stop going to personal FB walls to take stories like this. This should be personal! The family of the girl would still be mourning!!
All these bloggers!!!

RIP to the beautiful one.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Guilty conscience is worrying him, we know his type.
They won't come to comment on this, if it were on a woman cheating, they'll arrive in full force.

People should stop going to personal FB walls to take stories like this. This should be personal! The family of the girl would still be mourning!!
All these bloggers!!!

RIP to the beautiful one.
God bless you Angel!.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by ziga: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Condolences to the family.

Science is so far advanced that women should rarely die as a result of childbirth.

Our health sector has been dead for years!!!

But we have other "priorities"... And that is why we continue to be a "developing nation"
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by chymavis(f): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
wink2015:

You already said that maternal mortality is high in Nigeria.
Why do you still think that her husband has a hand in this? What spiritual angle are you talking about?
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by ogaibe1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
My lord, so this beautiful girl is gone just like dat, wow am shocked as pregnancy is gradually becoming a death penalty in Nigeria.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
She is just 22, death why?
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by rosalieene(f): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
that her age sef. Make I keep quiet sha
that you ve past an age doesn't mean everyone should be your agemate!! 22years aren't a small age
....a 22year old lady is a full grown woman.
Re: Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
lol Hebrews are Ethiopian semites who come directly from Solomon

was King Solomon part of the Israelites who were in Egypt or he lived before the era of slavery in the land of Egypt? I need to be educated please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.