Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? (815 Views)

Will A Man Look Weak If He Asks To Be cuddled By His Bae / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? by cliffy: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2009
There are different comments from different people about their ideal guy i will like to know from some of the ladies in the house, for me to know where to start my adjustments from. So ladies here we go!!!
Re: What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? by cliffy: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2009
A frd of mine said; For the moment my ideal guy has ear length messy (but in a beautiful way then) very black or white blond hair and ice grey or flashy light blue eyes. He has fine facial features (not like blacks and brown people who always seem to have a fat nose and fat lips, fat everything), and he's White obviously. He may have a cool tattoo. He preferably listens to rock and metal music and he speaks Russian and/or French and/or Italian. (or any other combination of languages I like). That's all I can think of now
Re: What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? by snowdrops(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
You clearly lacking in self esteem and confidence bro.
Re: What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? by iice(f): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
Reverse punk hair style
3 ft tall
Orange skin
white eyes
4 teeth

Yeah. . .i'm good to go
Re: What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? by cliffy: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
Iice u're damn crazy!
Re: What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? by mrperfect(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
Interesting question
Re: What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? by cliffy: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
Snowdrops, u know girls d funny me these days, after saying tall, handsome probably 7ft, charming eyez, dark, broad shoulder, good body build like Usher, romantic, caring, but u'll see them wit brief probably 2ft(dwarf), oblong head, pinchomic in nature, brutal/hottempered, crazy modaf**ka.
Re: What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
@poster
in order to be the ideal person for whoever, you have to be YOURSELF. . . . . . if you want to change and adapt to someone then you already lost the plot. be the best you can be and basta.

be yourself and let people accept you for who you are, not who they want you to be or what you can do for them.
Re: What Would Your Ideal Guy/man Look Like? by mrperfect(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
in order to be the ideal person for whoever, you have to be YOURSELF. . . . . . if you want to change and adapt to someone then you already lost the plot. be the best you can be and basta.

be yourself and let people accept you for who you are, not who they want you to be or what you can do for them.
Think this is a good advice

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. / Unofficial Crush On Mamagee / Why Hasnt He Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.