Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her (3704 Views)

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / You Take Care Of My Financial Needs, I Give You Sex. See What A Babe Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by cassidyjosh(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2017
I dated this girl for quite a long time and I kept my hands off her pants not that I dint want to but I wanted her to know I love her for real, although on several occasion she had wanted to come to my house but I know when she comes we will surely do it so onetime she traveled to kano and when we spoke on phone she told me that was dulling her and that she will just go haywire. Pls guys does that mean she is cheating on me because she started acting strangely.
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by dacovajnr: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2017
You be Okobo! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by smark61: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2017
La click La y dnt u wanna touch her
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by cassidyjosh(m): 12:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Bros what does that mean?
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Chai see as your village people take style succeeded in your case true this lady. grin

1 Like

Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2017
cassidyjosh:
I dated this girl for quite a long time and I kept my hands off her pants not that I dint want to but I wanted her to know I love her for real, although on several occasion she had wanted to come to my house but I know when she comes we will surely do it so onetime she traveled to kano and when we spoke on phone she told me that was dulling her and that she will just go haywire. Pls guys does that mean she is cheating on me because she started acting strangely.
yeah...it means she'll let someone else enter the place like 2face...

4 Likes

Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by pennytrate: 12:29am On Feb 02, 2017
♣ • → they say if she doesn't give•
Don't collect•
Now she's giving•
And you don't wanna collect•
Someone else will feast on that NuNu•
°°

3 Likes

Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by NLSniper(m): 2:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Abeg inbox me her number, make I ask her price of Garri for Kano...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by Venusman(m): 5:58am On Feb 02, 2017
You're the Original Panadol. Certified by NAFDAC
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by NemzySeries(m): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Venusman:
You're the Original Panadol. Certified by NAFDAC
hahahahahahahahahahaa, na to open chemist b dat na...... abeg let's derail dis post
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by JuicyPucci(f): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by craayandre(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin[left][/leftbae be looking for a nice long cucumber in the north.]
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by TrapHedges(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2017
She needed dick in her life, and you didnt give her dick, now u getting d dick she wanted. Nigga quit dicking around and keep yo dick to yo self bro!
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2017
It will never happen to me because I know the rules to the game
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by 2dice01: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapHedges:
She needed dick in her life, and you didnt give her dick, now u getting d dick she wanted. Nigga quit dicking around and keep yo dick to yo self bro!
too much dick ..its looks like the punchline tho
Good morning
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by liljboy(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2017
NLSniper:
lwkmd.... and Na like this you go carry commot that mumu Mr nice guy OP for road like messi

2 Likes

Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by TrapHedges(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2017
2dice01:
too much dick ..its looks like the punchline tho
Good morning

lol just fvcking around bro

gm
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by 2dice01: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol just fvcking around bro
gm
too much fvck isnt good in the morning can make you lazy cheesy How about the stuff i sent you
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by TrapHedges(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2017
2dice01:
too much fvck isnt good in the morning can make you lazy cheesy
How about the stuff i sent you

lol tbh

havnt really checked it bro,,i have a poor network lately.. Tho i clicked d link and i have to watch on youtube
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by 2dice01: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol tbh

havnt really checked it bro,,i have a poor network lately.. Tho i clicked d link and i have to watch on youtube
sorry for missing salvation 101 cheesy tongue
Iffa type like diss shey you go understand
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2017
cassidyjosh:
A good guy is hard to Find
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by TrapHedges(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2017
2dice01:
sorry for missing salvation 101 cheesy tongue Iffa type like diss shey you go understand
lols
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2017
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
ASE
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2017
NLSniper:

Bad sniper
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2017
Maybe she is playing
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by Nogodye(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2017
cassidyjosh:
Story like mine...i have to let my gf go coz i don't think she can cope when we married and i'm off-guard for a while...that only shows that she can't cope with any guy that stay off her pant.
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by 2dice01: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols
i mean do you understand pidgin
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2017
But really

Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by TrapHedges(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2017
2dice01:
i mean do you understand pidgin
na why i dey laugh now..why i nor go understand pidgin lol
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by igidaduro: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2017
Are you saying she was the one that came to my place in kano? Broseley you don dey miss oooo, cos she tell me say u dey dull her, send her come on loan again
Re: Babe Told Me I Was Dulling Her by princeemmma(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
please text me her contact

(1) (2) (Reply)

See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) / Names Of Site For Free Adult Sex Comic / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.