Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... (11435 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / Obanikoro Returns Another N30m; To Pay Up N417m / Arms Deal:obanikoro Returns N30m To EFCC, To Pay N417m More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2017
pics of obanikoro returning money to efcc.
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
You guys should keep all this money well, not tomorrow now you'll come up with excuses of how the money grew wings and fly away. And any idiot asking if 2face didn't see this during prev administration is just a Bas****. If you're still comparing this government and the previous them you're so silly that you shouldn't have been born in the first place. Almost 3yrs and you're still shouting past administration like demented people
So ur sense cannot tell u that is because of corrupt politician like fayose that looted our wealth is the reason Nigeria is backward.

1 Like

Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2017
lilytender:

EFCC should pick up this guy for supporting and promotion corruption. You are one of those that said Buhari's anti-corruption war is witch-haunt, now tell me, the money that Obanikoro has been returning in batches, it the money from sale of farm produce from his father's farm or from the sale of his father's family house or from his Esusu contribution like Mama Piss. We shall see the end of corruption in Nigeria. This anti-corruption war is total and final.
HAS EFCC AGREED TO REMIT THE 2 TRILLION NAIRA IN THEIR COFFERS? WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO DUMB? MY GOODNESS!
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by Lasskeey: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2017
tankara1010:
He is such a fool to return that money. When the money will be shared by Northern cabal. Foolish Southerners...don't return stolen money in this corrupt country until there is transparent and accountable system in place. SMH!
....... cool

1 Like

Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2017
Lasskeey:
....... cool

HAS EFCC AGREED TO REMIT THE 2 TRILLION NAIRA IN THEIR COFFERS? WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO DUMB? MY GOODNESS!
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by Lasskeey: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2017
tankara1010:

.....Abeg you need to Urgently........

Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Lasskeey:
.....Abeg you need to Urgently........

KAI NIGERIANS...IMPLACABLY DUMB PEOPLE!
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by Lasskeey: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2017
tankara1010:

KAI NIGERIANS...IMPLACABLY DUMB PEOPLE!
.......Please and Please just ...........

1 Like

Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by willibounce1(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2017
With all the money recovered so far, we have not seen any meaningful impact . Useless govt
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by marv1: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2017
I just dey laugh. Is like u were not in this country when Olisa Menthu a lawyer was doing initial gragra by refusing to pay back the money he stole. But when he saw the other side of life he started begging to pay back. Menthu is now collapsing in court rooms like abiku becos he refused to refund without going to court. Now the case is in court, he is begging to refund. Or may be u are pretending not to know all these and more.
tankara1010:
He is such a fool to return that money. When the money will be shared by Northern cabal. Foolish Southerners...don't return stolen money in this corrupt country until there is transparent and accountable system in place.

HAS EFCC AGREED TO REMIT THE 2 TRILLION NAIRA IN THEIR COFFERS? DESPITE SENATE PRESSURE, EFCC HAS REFUSED TO REMIT OVER 2 TRILLION IN THEIR POSSESSION TO THE FEDERAL TREASURY. AND YOU NIGERIANS PRETEND YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALL THIS? WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO DUMB? MY GOODNESS!
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by OlaMiki: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Some foolish people of gorilla descendant will be shouting Fayose is their man , GEJ is their HERO. while one yeye doubleface musician will be tweeting lets protest on feb 6th. Wetin dem no do during GEJ looting gallon oooooo. Rubbish shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by back2sender: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=Bolustic post=53341291]

Just last week, Lagos empowered 705 entrepreneurs with 1 billion naira

Calculate how much Fayose got= N1.219bn+$5.377m(let's say 305x 5,377,000)

Go further to Omisore who got N1.3bn

Then Koro who kept N785m for himself

Sum all these up and calculate the number of youths that would have been empowered if the money were used for their statutory purposes.

I bet Tuface never saw this during GEJ's tenure.
[/quote
] Tuface cannot see this BECAUSE HE BENEFITED HANDSOMELY FROM THE PROCEEDS OF CORRUPTION.
I want to use this medium to challenge Tuface Idibia on a live studio to discuss the economy, no censored questions . He is saying he is a master fighter of the downtrodden so that means he has a grasp of the issues on ground

1 Like

Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by crispyvick(f): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2017
if psn steal 10k dey go sentence am to life in prison.nw wat corruption r we fighting,oh jare nd smbori will ell me 9ja dnt av moni,even d one dat was returned where did dey kip it
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by back2sender: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
OlaMiki:
Some foolish people of gorilla descendant will be shouting Fayose is their man , GEJ is their HERO. while one yeye doubleface musician will be tweeting lets protest on feb 6th. Wetin dem no do during GEJ looting gallon oooooo. Rubbish shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THEY ARE PROTESTING BECAUSE
1.THEY ARE BEEN SPONSORED BY THIEVES WHO HAVE LOOTED OUR ECONOMY
2. NO MORE FREE MONEY AS IT USE TO BE BEFORE.
3.NOW IN NIGERIA YOU EARN YOUR EARNINGS RELIGIOUSLY AND TUFACE AND CO ARE USED TO REAPING WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW.

GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD PRESIDENT BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by romioray: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Would you like to own land at a very strategic location in Katempe, Abuja? The land is just near Aso radio. if you are interested call let us talk.

08067940072 09054424374
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by deji68: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2017
U forgot Babachir 200 Mil and Burantashi 400 Mil Fashola 150 Mil borehole
....Make equation Balance

Bolustic:

Sum all these up and calculate the number of youths that would have been empowered if the money were used for their statutory purposes.

1 Like

Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by slawali: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
You guys should keep all this money well, not tomorrow now you'll come up with excuses of how the money grew wings and fly away. And any idiot asking if 2face didn't see this during prev administration is just a Bas****. If you're still comparing this government and the previous them you're so silly that you shouldn't have been born in the first place. Almost 3yrs and you're still shouting past administration like demented people

Fool is not up to three years
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by sekem: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

But are you this dumb not to have noticed that the money was looted under the past administration?
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by erico2k2(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2017
tankara1010:
He is such a fool to return that money. When the money will be shared by Northern cabal. Foolish Southerners...don't return stolen money in this corrupt country until there is transparent and accountable system in place.

HAS EFCC AGREED TO REMIT THE 2 TRILLION NAIRA IN THEIR COFFERS? DESPITE SENATE PRESSURE, EFCC HAS REFUSED TO REMIT OVER 2 TRILLION IN THEIR POSSESSION TO THE FEDERAL TREASURY. AND YOU NIGERIANS PRETEND YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALL THIS? WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO DUMB AND ARROGANT ABOUT IT? MY GOODNESS!
Don't give yourself head ache . There is no money there
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by erico2k2(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=back2sender post=53344483][/quote]
There is no need for that let me.ask you
What question did you raise when a serving military man said he saved enough money to buy a house in the UAE ? When our immidiate past president could not buy one ?
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by wolu4: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2017
alizma:
Jonathanians will still call it witch hunt.
I thought this govt likes snapping, y won't they show us pictures of when he returned or still pictures of the transaction details. Pple Ave bin returning money since Buhari became president(Ie if its true)n this Ave never bin accounted for. My dear this is democracy, you Ave d right to knw in detail what d govt is doing.
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by NoBetterNigeria: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Was he buying a bag of Rice 20k plus then/
Was he buying plastic 120 then?
Was he buying pure water 10 then?
Was he buying Kiwi polish 350 then?
Was he buying hungry men 150 then?
Was he buying kerosene 300 then?
Was he buying fuel 145 then? etc

#IStandWith2Baba

Bolustic:

[b]I bet Tuface never saw this during GEJ's tenure
.[/b]
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by Sibrah: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bolustic:

Every stolen N1bn can empower 500 youths with 2 million Naira each. PDP really rapèd this nation to a standstill. APC is doing same but to a far lesser extent.
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by jbcul4ril(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why was I made to believe they were all witch hunted? This country and sentiments sef.....I tire!!!!
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by murmee: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
alizma:
Jonathanians will still call it witch hunt.
That is the SAD part of it all!
Re: Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... by alizma: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
wolu4:
I thought this govt likes snapping, y won't they show us pictures of when he returned or still pictures of the transaction details. Pple Ave bin returning money since Buhari became president(Ie if its true)n this Ave never bin accounted for. My dear this is democracy, you Ave d right to knw in detail what d govt is doing.
how much did you know when Jonathan was there, probably that was military era abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

About 'Ebonyi /Igbo Muslims ' / I Will Review Lagos Masterplan If Elected Governor - Awe / Wike Imposes Curfew On Bonny, Onne Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.