Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest (1178 Views)

Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 02, 2017
As it stands now, only the Igbo race has the energy to protest against this government with full force and energy. The Igbos are the only race at the moment thst matches words with action. Lending their voice to 2face inspired protest against the government is lending their feet.

This people were the only race to see the future and warn the rest, but non gave ear to them. The energy of saying," you see your life, abi I no tell you" with a protest will force many on the fence against the government. As I said earlier, only the Igbos now has the feet to match word with action. Others sold their action with their vote.

It is hard for a dog to lick its vomit unless it is forced. Igbos are the proverbial force likely to push the rest to action. But the Igbo race are a people not easily won to a side without prior benefit duely and properly communicated. It is not too late to win the Igbo race over. Just tell them what they will benefit, they will spearhead your course.

2 Likes

Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by prince9851(m): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2017
How many threads na
E never do?
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by mightyhazell: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2017
The thing is dat igbos hav adjusted 2 dis government,..like they usually adapt 2 any dire situations.

Who has the time 2 be walking aimlessly all over the place in the name of protests?
We hate 2 cry over spilt milk,dats why we caution,cajole and 'wail' ceaselessly,and in time, to prevent such spill in the first place

5 Likes

Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Airtimex(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Bunchersstab(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2017
grin Tribalist
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2017
These people, are they the only tribe in Nigeria? Every day, igbos this, Igbos that, that's why I hate them with passion. Mtsww

3 Likes

Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Funlordmania: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2017
soulpeppersoup:
As it stands now, only the Igbo race has the energy to protest against this government with full force and energy. The Igbos are the only race at the moment thst matches words with action. Lending their voice to 2face inspired protest against the government is lending their feet.

This people were the only race to see the future and warn the rest, but non gave ear to them. The energy of saying," you see your life, abi I no tell you" with a protest will force many on the fence against the government. As I said earlier, only the Igbos now has the feet to match word with action. Others sold their action with their vote.

It is hard for a dog to lick its vomit unless it is forced. Igbos are the proverbial force likely to push the rest to action. But the Igbo race are a people not easily won to a side without prior benefit duely and properly communicated. It is not too late to win the Igbo race over. Just tell them what they will benefit, they will spearhead your course.

NCAN Obama division roving reporter with the early morning briefing!

1: Chest beating? .....check!

2: Dry raking? .....check!

3: Cowardly stylistic reference to afonjeezys hidden within the epistle of trash?...check!

4: Lack of focus or any type of logic in epistle? Check!

Most definitely the senseless rants from an Ipob tout yet to receive breakfast from mummy's kitchen! grin

4 Likes

Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by ayindejimmy(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Op!
You need to look behind you, cos most of ur leaders are running to APC.

See, if I have another chance to vote between GEJ and Buhari again. I'll still vote Buhari. That's the fact.
We've given Gej enough time and we've all seen what he can and cannot do. We even protested to warn him - but he still blew it

This is Buhari’s chance, the protest is to make sure he doesn't blow it.

2 Likes

Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Eledan: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2017
Igbos make mouth on NL only grin

2 Likes

Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by mightyhazell: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Op!
You need to look behind you, cos most of ur leaders are running to APC. .
dats the idea!

Maybe it's their time to 'say baba'!

Sth definitely motivated the first set of say baba chanters!

Or is there Sth wrong in 'building bridges'?
Igbos hav always been wrongly accused of not building bridges'. It's time for some igbo men to build bridges

Certainly not time to protest/scatter bridges

Leave dem make dem build bridge cool

3 Likes

Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by virus05(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
These people, are they the only tribe in Nigeria? Every day, igbos this, Igbos that, that's why I hate them with passion. Mtsww
so who ur hate come epp? i no understand.

1 Like

Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Lloydfather(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2017
No body I said no body will support this nonsense protest in Alaba international market.

2 Likes

Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by SIRmanjar(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

U ar veerry silly..So ibos are d only pipul againzt dis clueless goverment baa
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2017
mightyhazell:
The thing is dat igbos hav adjusted 2 dis government,..like they usually adapt 2 any dire situations.

Who has the time 2 be walking aimlessly all over the place in the name of protests?
We hate 2 cry over spilt milk,dats why we caution,cajole and 'wail' ceaselessly,and in time, to prevent such spill in the first place

We are already getting our placards ready...and you are still here dreaming? Lol
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Lloydfather:
No body I said no body will support this nonsense protest in Alaba international market.

You would see at least 1million people on Monday...atleast 1million.

Nigerians have been waiting for this opportunity since..
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2017
SIRmanjar:

U ar veerry silly..So ibos are d only pipul againzt dis clueless goverment baa

I doubt Igbos are for or against the government. They are after their preservation as has been the case. They talk Biafra not Nigeria
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2017
Funlordmania:

NCAN Obama division roving reporter with the early morning briefing!

1: Chest beating? .....check!

2: Dry raking? .....check!

3: Cowardly stylistic reference to afonjeezys hidden within the epistle of trash?...check!

4: Lack of focus or any type of logic in epistle? Check!

Most definitely the senseless rants from an Ipob tout yet to receive breakfast from mummy's kitchen! grin

Let see how it will go when the Igbos go to their market places. Hope you will not protest only on nairaland?
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2017
mightyhazell:

A true Igbo man has spoken. They hate crying over a spill milk. Either checkmate an evil from onset or adjust to it in progress.
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

Hate is negative love. At least they have a part of you. Passion is key to achieving any feat
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Op!
You need to look behind you, cos most of ur leaders are running to APC.

See, if I have another chance to vote between GEJ and Buhari again. I'll still vote Buhari. That's the fact.
We've given Gej enough time and we've all seen what he can and cannot do. We even protested to warn him - but he still blew it

This is Buhari’s chance, the protest is to make sure he doesn't blow it.

We are all watching. At the end we all will take a roll call.
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2017
mightyhazell:
dats the idea!

Maybe it's their time to 'say baba'!

Sth definitely motivated the first set of say baba chanters!

Or is there Sth wrong in 'building bridges'?
Igbos hav always been wrongly accused of not building bridges'. It's time for some igbo men to build bridges

Certainly not time to protest/scatter bridges

Leave dem make dem build bridge cool

I don't see Igbos building bridge, I see them watching from the sideline.
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2017
Op is that all? undecided
Re: The Call For Igbos To Ignore Tubaba Protest by mightyhazell: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
DDeliverer:

We are already getting our placards ready...and you are still here dreaming? Lol
lol!

Goodluck wt the placards bro!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers Held By DSS / Hameed Ali Explains Why Customs Will Implement Anti Senate Import Duty / Niger Delta Militants Kill Nigerian Soldier(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.